Mx Female DM/Narrator for parner looking for simple adventure

Libraryman

Star
Introduction
Hello everyone! I am called Library, and welcome to my thread! I've been writing various stories on this site for a few months now, though I've had plenty of experience playing across various others through the years. Mostly I've played your run of the mill stories with set characters, though I've found myself wanting to branch out and try something where I play an ever changing cast for a partner's grand adventure!

Preferences
Of course like everyone else I have my particulars about writing. 3rd person is what I've always run with, and for this particular type of story I feel like it would work best. While I can somehow go into a good amount of detail, I usually write around 2-5 paragraphs though I will not hold you to do the same. And lastly, I play on this site only, either PMs or Thread. I will not accept Discord offers or any other off site options. Now if that hasn't scared you off, please take a look at my f-list. If there is something in my maybes you want, please feel free to ask about it. Also, if you are craving a non-human character to play such as an elf or an anthro I am completely open to that.

Plots

To Adventure ⭐⭐⭐
In a world of fantasy and magic, YC is now left all on her own as tragedy struck your family. Needing to find a way to provide for herself, fill her need to explore, or maybe find long lost family, she sets out on a quest that will meet her with perils of all kinds.

The Tavern Girl ⭐
Working and living at her father's tavern, YC has never known anything outside the boundaries beyond her small town. It's a simple life, but a good one that is full of joy and simplicity. However a wrench is soon thrown into her wonderful life and throws it out of balance. Will her father run into trouble with debt, maybe some adventurers disrupt the calmness of the town, possibly her father goes missing while out on a trip, or even a combination of the lot (can workshop whatever we want)? Whatever the reason, YC now has to adapt to her new life. Maybe she tries to stay and keep the place afloat on her own/with family, she sets out on her own, or takes a liking to the adventurers. The choice is up to you.
With this story I'd like to have a slow corruption starting off with YC being very naive. Along her misadventures we can steadily corrupt her and have her become more and more depraved.

Life in the City ⭐⭐
Either in a fantasy world or a more modern setting, YC has to try and survive living in a bustling city. All on her own after orphaned by an accident or because she wanted a new life away from her old family, she will have to earn money to feed herself, pay rent, go to school, and any other bump on the road along the way.
Again I am hoping for a story of corruption. This one draws inspiration from adult games like Young Maria and Degrees of Lewdity where a girl has to make her way through daily life while earning enough to make the rent and avoiding unpleasant encounters.

The Vigilante
YC wants to be a hero! Knocking out bad guys, taking down drug rings, etc. The only problem is, she's not the best at it and gets herself into all sorts of compromising situations. This can be set so that she has powers or is a sort of wannabe batman super where she fights with tools.

Spacing Out
Space is a grande place for thrills and adventure. With her head filled with dreams for what the stars will bring, YC leaves her life behind to journey off planet. Will she get a position on a crew, volunteer for an expedition to a strange new world, or maybe even stow away on whatever ships she can find? Maybe one day she'll even be able to get one of her own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom