Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Putting Her Holes to Use

Dollet

Planetoid
I've really had a craving for threesomes and spit roasting, with the rp I had in mind being either Fu/Fu/F or Fu/Fut/Fu. Basically, the gist is I'm looking to play a couple of dominant futa girls to make a mess out of a third one, and I went ahead and listed a few ideas down below. Also just for anyone reading this knows, I'm looking to play the two girls for this.

Some stuff to get out of the way first

• Idk why I have to say this, but I'm not interested in male characters, if you're male irl and want to rp a female or futa that's fine.
  • Please don't flirt with me ooc, it's weird.
  • Don't just message me with "wanna rp?" at the very least let me know which idea you're interested in rping.
  • For anyone who wants more details on what I'm into here's my F-list - Warning

Okay now onto the ideas I have listed:

Using the Party Girl:
Three people share an apartment together and promised to split the rent between the three of them. The problem is it turns out one girl is only interested in going out and partying and feeling like they've waited long enough the other two get fed up and decide if she isn't going to pull her weight, they'll just use her as stress relief.

Fuller than Her Bank Account:
A rich girl wants to join a sorority her first year of college and thinks her wealth and status will be enough to accomplish that. The two in charge however make it clear that they aren't impressed, but not wanting to back down she says she'll do anything to get in and two see that as an opportunity to ruin the pretty rich girl.

For the Church:
The head of a church becomes rather fond of one of the church's most loyal followers and decides to keep her by her side to use as well any other followers who might be interested.

Pirate Treasure:
A pirate captain tries to rob a noblewoman's estate only to end up being caught and used by both her and one of her maids.

Giving Her a Real Workout:
This idea will be exclusively futa/futa/futa. A woman spends hours at a gym in order to maintain an impressive physique and isn't afraid to show it off. Though she has one insecurity, her average sized cock. While in the changing room she meets two average-sized/petite women but one thing she notices is both are quite hung. They decide to let the insecure woman that there's plenty to enjoy about her even her cock is only average-sized.

Missing the Abuse:
A girl who was bullied in high school ends up meeting her tormentors again when she starts her first year of college. Yet she's met with a pleasant surprise when learning the two are genuinely remorseful about what they did and hope to make amends with the girl. While most would be happy about at least not having to worry about getting bullied anymore, it turns out the girl my characters bullied actually got off to it. One way or another my characters end up finding out with the girl confessing on the spot because she's a serious masochist and wants to be used by them, or maybe she invites the two into her dorm because she feels more comfortable around them and they find her diary and curiosity just gets the better of the two.

Back
Top Bottom