Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any No happy endings, but death

raptrix

Moon
Hello! After I have become somewhat at home on BMR, and have found first partners, I have my first request. I would like to find someone who plays the themes noncon, interrogation and torture, no happy ending but death. Death from the heart and not only under "possible but not so gladly" leads. There are many variations that I would like to play through.

My character can be innocent or a sly bitch, can be young (according to the rules of BMR, of course) or old, can perhaps also willingly put herself in such a situation (e.g. a masochistic "pain slut" who just wants and desires more and more). The setting can range from medieval, fantasy, early modern, to dark basements of a madman, or "black troops" of a mercyless dictatorship. From a "snuff video shoot" to a mad doctor/scientist's lab to public punishment and execution - so many possibilities.

About the framework: I prefer to play here on BMR either by PM or on the forums, I write 3rd person past tense. I can offer elaborate posts of a few paragraphs length and promise 2-3 posts per week (or more if I'm in the flow and it's just fun - and real life shows itself merciful). English is not my native language, but for posts in RP I use grammar-tool and spellchecker and a dictionary :)

Of course I have some ideas for plots and characters in my head - more on request. With this I would prefer to discuss detail in advance, to have us matching in our ideas of a possible RP.

Greetings
Raptrix / Joana

Back
Top Bottom