Mx Female Dom M Seeking Sub F for Kidnap Based Idea.

I'mBlue

Super-Earth
Hey there. So as the title implies this is going to be a much darker themed, erotic rp. So if that isn't your cup of tea I highly suggest you click off this ad and check out the others. For those of you who have stuck around, the basic premise is that I play a mentally disturbed young man who captures you for a variety of reasons. It could be you're his school crush, a celebrity that he has the hots for, etc. But regardless he manages to capture you and take you to a secluded spot in the woods, tie you to a tree, gag you, and leave you there, only coming once every few days to keep you alive and to satiate his dark sexual desires. We could possibly have this progress over time to him moving you into a type of homemade sex dungeon, or it could be a one off thing. I'm open to other plot ideas and kinks if you have any. As far as characters go they must be 18+, and I would like them to be furry if possible, but it's not a hard rule. I'm willing to compromise with anime style character refs, provided they're not loli/shota. If you think this might be interesting please feel free to reach out to me and we can work out the details.

Back
Top Bottom