Mx Female The Lazarus Domain [Male looking for F]

Christopher Lazarus

"Shh..."
Banished
Welcome!

Good Morning, Good Evening, and Good Afternoon.
Thank you for taking your time in looking through this request thread.

About Me/Preferences

Before we can get started, I want to tell you about myself.

My name is Christopher Lazarus, but I prefer to called Mr. Lazarus. I am 38 years old who lives in Florida. I have been roleplaying for many years and when I say many, I meant like a decade, both erotic and non. I am fairly comfortable with them or have done them all. I like to take my time in writing a response to appease to my partner in a good quality fashion. I am more for Quality over Quantity. As for that, I am a nerd outside of that because I love to talk about video games, anime, tv shows, etc… I played all sort of games but my favorites would be the RPGs, either Action or Turn-based. My favorites would be Legends of Dragoon, FF7, and Parasite Eve from the PS days. I have some more favorites which are, the yakuza series, Judgment, Ghost of Tsushima, Scarlet Nexus, SMT V, Fire Emblem, Tokyo Mirage Session, and much more. Right now, I am playing Tales of Arise and started on the Legend of Heroes series with Trails of cold Steel. I am a pretty cool guy to chat about video games and tv shows, so if you want to just chat, just PM me. Don't be shy!

Now with that out of the way, I would like to establish some ground rules.

I am a literate player, meaning that I love to write detailed smutty stories. I love a good plot that goes along with the smut. I like to take my time to put my thoughts into words but I am not a perfect write and I make mistakes. I am still trying to improve myself in giving a good detailed smut that will make you begging for more. Also, I've always proofread my reply before posting while doing some tweaking.

My writing preferences to me is that I always provide 3 to 5 paragraphs. Sometimes it can be short but whenever I see an inspiring post, then I'll be writing up to a thousand words of detail. I don't accept one-liners. I'm sorry but I love to provide some details that help move the story along. So that means either one or two paragraphs minimum.

My life can be hectic at time, and I'll let you know as such. I am a slow writer to be honest, so I can reply two or more a week, and in some days I should be able to post several. As for the plots I am down with most of them, like romance, dark, taboo, depravity, etc… Don't be afraid to speak up and tell me your idea! I am sure that it could intrigue me. For Faceclaims, I will mostly use either real-life or anime pictures but that depends on my partner's taste.

Now for my roleplay style, so let me tell you that I am a male dominant. Sometimes, I can play male submissive characters but I mainly play male dominant characters most of the time. It is my style after all. Now…I can be a hard dominant or a soft dominant but that depends on the sub. Is she a brat that needs to be put in her place? Is she a secretive sub that loved a man to dominate her? Or, does she want a good strong man that will give her the best and loudest orgasm possible? Then, I am your man!

It doesn't really matter to me when it comes to settings. My preferred setting would be either realism modern or fantasy. I love the tale of magic and steel that comes along with mythical creatures. To be perfectly honest, I really do love fantastical settings. Also, I have always wanted to do a Harem roleplay where I can be a warlord on a question to make the princesses his wives. I am also interested in exploring feudal, horror, slice-of-life, and so on. For ratio on smut over plot, currently I am going for about 50/50. It doesn't matter if it is plot-heavy or smut-heavy, to be honest. As for ghosting, I am really ghost friendly because I have been ghosted a lot. So, I am generally fine with this but it is frustrating to work at the start of a good smut only to vanish without a single word. Please before sure if you are going to disappear be sure to tell me beforehand. I will not judge you. My site preferences will be either PMs or Threads only on site because I am comfortable with either one of them. I also can RP in email if you prefer.

**If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send a PM to me so we can discuss details before we can begin the roleplay. Please don't reply to this thread.

Kinks
  • Anal Sex
  • Rimming (Giving)
  • Anal Training
  • Light or Medium BDSM
  • Spanking
  • Dirty Talk
  • Romance
  • Hair Pulling
  • Nibbling
  • Teasing
  • Rubbing
  • Breastplay/Nippleplay
  • Grinding
  • Secret sexual situations (like hiding in the closet)
  • Fingering
  • Teasing the pussy
  • Shower Sex
  • Risk of getting caught
  • Kissing
  • Foreplay
  • Blackmail
  • Corruption
  • Slow Burn
  • Gangbang
  • Threesomes
  • Harem!! (I have been craving for a Harem RP, so brownie points if you pitched in a Harem idea!!)
  • Adultery
  • Monsters and tentacles
  • Ageplay (Female characters have to be over 18 years of age
  • Noncon and Dubcon,
  • Aftercare/Affection
  • Rough Sex
  • Creampies
  • Choking
  • Pinning (like pining her against the floor or against the wall)
  • Masturbation
  • Aside from the Limits, I am flexible to adjust

Limits
  • Toilet Stuff
  • Vore
  • Gore

Fandoms
This session will contain the fandom I'm currently looking for and the female canon characters to play against!

Tifa
Aerith
Lightning
Rinoa
Yuna

Tina Armstrong
Kasumi
Hitomi
Ayane
Helena Douglas
Nyotengu

Ann Takamaki
Makoto Nijima
Sae Nijima
Sadayo Kawakami

Catherine
Katherine

Sam
Jessica
Ashley

Zhenji
Lian Shi
Wang Yuanji
Diaochan

D.Va
Tracer
Mei
Mercy

Juliet Starling

Fandom Plots

For this idea, it means for them to have plenty of opportunity for Kallen and Cornelia to be in a less desirable situations. Which also means plenty of opportunities for Kallen or Cornelia? to find themselves in less than desirable positions due to their affiliation with the terrorist group. Potential scenes can range some 'simpler' ones of Britannian males having some fun with one or both of the ladies in question or include elements of public exhibition to make an example of them for others. Stuff like Kallen or Cornelia. Possibly as prisoners and/or playthings, Kallen or Cornelia opposite of Lelouch or Suzaku and Kallen or Cornelia. (Or both Kallen and Cornelia) performing 'morale boosting' duties for the men are a few ideas, but always open to discussing others.

I am always interested in a Harem roleplay, especially involving DOA women. I don't have the details, and I am willing to hash out the details like MC won a trip to the private island where the DOA girls reside.

Pairings
  • Demon x Nun/Human/Princess/Succubus/Kunoichi
  • Human x Succubus
  • Captor(s) x Princess
  • Knight x Servant girl
  • Knight/Princess
  • Knight/Queen
  • Master/Rich Gentleman x Maid
  • Samurai/Princess
  • Knight/Kunoichi
  • Lord/Lady Princess x Monster
  • Princess x Common Man
  • Queen x Monster
  • Queen x Knight
  • Queen x Common Man
  • Anything Harem-based in the Fantastical Setting

• Daddy x Daughter
  • Teacher x Student
  • Big Brother x Little Sister
  • Husband x Wife's Friend
  • Daddy x Son's Girlfriend
  • Father x Daughter's Best Friend
  • Employee x Boss's Daughter
  • Employee x Boss's Wife
  • Boss x Employee's Wife
  • Neighbor/Guy x Neighbor/Girl Next Door
  • Doctor x Doctor/Nurse
  • Best Friend x Sex Addict
  • Photographer x Model
  • Patient x Therapist
  • Uncle x Niece
  • Housewife x Home Fitness Trainer
  • Housewife x Thug
  • Daughter x Thug
  • Maid x Employer
  • Gym Coach x Head Cheerleader/Student
  • Business Man x Secretary
  • Athlete x Sports Therapist
  • Cheerleader x Big Nerd
  • Housewife x Black Handyman
  • Anything Harem-Based in the Modern Setting

Plots/Basic Ideas

When two unknown strangers are squashed together on a crowded train, what can possibly happen? Just two strangers who don't know one another squished together as their eyes meet. It is simple to begin with, right? First, it starts with a subtle caress across her thigh. Then, his hand accidently brushed across her breast almost. Suddenly, the touching becomes more bold and then what? It's incredibly hot to do it on the subway but it is incredibly risky because there are people that might be watching. Or, they can get off and do it in the restroom or some alcove? They can try to meet again the next day. Who are the strangers and where do they live? Is it just a quick hot smutty sex or does it lead to a long-term relationship with these two complete strangers. Lots and lots of options.

Or, Just when they thought taking the subway to get to one place to another. Well? They thought wrong. It's a fairly realistic modern day scenario best lends itself to the train molester situation; I have no objection to fantastical or magical characters being involved. If you wish, the situation could be adjusted from a modern day train to perhaps a ferry crossing or a stagecoach, depending on the genre setting preferred. If you want, it can happen on the day to day basis. Meaning light touching in the beginning and slowly escalating from there. If you're also interested, we can then expand: maybe he drags her into the nearest bathroom to continue their fondling/fucking. Maybe he even takes her home to continue on.

Her life wasn't always like this.

She carried the mail and his boss's coffee. She always delivering them straight to his desk first thing every morning like a good little secretary. She felt the eyes of the other office girls watching her as she pass by as if they were judging her. She started to become uncomfortable because of the mixture of enjoy and contempt. As such she kept her eyes forward to make sure that she doesn't spill the boss's coffee.

She reached to his office and opened the door, stepping inside. Her boss, Mr. Lazarus was seated at his desk across from the door, facing her. The desk is wooden, but lacks the backboard that would typically cover the middle of the desk, allowing visitors to see his legs. In the old days, that would be a sign that it was purchased on the cheap, something for low ranking office drones. Here, it meant a man wanted to be able to show off to visitors what he could get kneeling down there. Usually, it's her, and she is grateful that the door to his office is solid wood rather than the increasingly common glass, which would expose her even more. She is not sure how much longer his desire for professional privacy will outweigh his desire to show off though.

Aside from his desk, the major pieces of furniture are a pair of chairs for guests in front of his desk, and her stool off to the side. The stool is so short that it's impossible to sit on without hiking your knees up almost to her shoulders and spreading herlegs. Of course, this gives him a perfect view between her legs, which he enjoys. He doesn't hesitate to talk to her crotch when dictating or giving orders, and if she is standing he usually talks to her tits. The only time he looks right in the eye is when he's unhappy with her.

For all that, she desperately hope that she's allowed to sit down, because even the stool is better than continuing to stand in the towering heels he ordered her to wear as his first change to your dress code. A secretary like her isn't allowed to use the elevators and after rushing to get here on time, her feet are killing her.

She approached the desk, coffee and files in hand, and he gestures her to come around to his side to serve the coffee, rather than just bending over the desk to serve the coffee before crawling under the desk for his morning blow job. As instructed, she circled around the desk and stand at his left hand, very close to the desk and facing towards the door, and a bit to the side; perfect groping distance. His eyes stay on his work but one hand reaches out to cup her ass, kneading it. Eventually, after looking through his mail he deigns to speak to her. His hand, meanwhile, has worked its way inside your skirt and is playing with the edge of your panties.

"I see are the results of your quarterly physical have arrived. This will be a good time to go over them because they'll be a big part of your performance review," he says. Two of his fingers are now thrusting between her legs, gliding back and forth across your panties.

He smirks. "Why don't you be a good girl and read it out loud for me so I can a make sure I'm filling out your performance review correctly."

"We'll start simple. What are your measurements?"

(This is a RP setting for either a short-term or long-term. It has domination, humiliation, spankings, blowjobs, etc… We can make adjustments if needed.)

Through some way that we should discuss together, a young girl comes into contact with a powerful and influential older man. This older man exploits her curiosity and innocence to charm her and convince her to experiment with BDSM. Initially this is quite innocent and comes with great perks. He takes her out to expensive restaurants, shows her the better part of town, buys her all of sorts of nice things and all he expects in return is discipline and slight obedience. Being called Owner, Master or Sir at all times, doing as he commands, wearing a certain necklace in his presence as a show of commitment, basic obedience and discipline training, that sort of thing.

Eventually he begins to lead her into the sexual side of her servitude and even there it initially seems fine. He focuses on pleasuring her and making sure she enjoys herself and gets her increasingly eager for more. And that's where he gradually makes her servitude increasingly depraved and pushes her over more and more of her limits.

How far down the rabbit hole she goes and what her life will eventually look like is something we ought to discuss beforehand, but I imagine she will eventually walk away from home and live with him.

She had never met her husband's boss before. And now he was coming over for dinner - to discuss a big promotion within the company. It was big...it'd mean making 6 figures a year, and probably longer hours too. So there was a lot riding on it. Her husband made her put on her finest, sexiest dress- to make a good impression afterall. And then he was there. The Boss arrived. In a suit, no tie, that framed his large body. And the revelation that he was a black man - something her husband had never mentioned to him. Not that it mattered, at least, it hadn't until that moment.

After introductions were made, the Boss dropped it on them. The promotion was his, and his alone, under one condition - that the Boss got to take his wife upstairs and have his way with her for an hour. He'd give them a few minutes to mull it over, while he sipped on some fine whiskey. If they refused, he'd leave and the promotion would go to Sal - the most undeserving person vying for the position. They couldn't let that happen, could they?

So they agreed, her husband off to drown himself at a bar, unable to be in the same house at the same time. She led him upstairs, full of nerves, reminding herself that she was doing this for her husband, for their family. It didn't matter that she had a ring on her finger - he had one on his - but it was going to happen either way. He was so big, so black, so commanding. The way he touched her, the way he talked to her - her husband was soft in comparison. She was aroused despite her best wishes not to be. She was more than impressed with him as his clothes came off, and blown away by his size. There was no way it'd fit. But it did. She had more orgasms then she'd ever experienced in her life. The hour came and passed, and then another before he was spent. She was far gone by then. He dressed calmly and left.

He wasn't done with her though. No, with her husband working late hours, he'd come by to treat her to 'dinner' again and again. She knew she should say no, but she couldn't...not to him, not to the way he touched her. Then he started inviting her to lunch - they did it in a bathroom, in his car, in his OFFICE! There was no stopping him. Or them.

He'd come over to dinner with her husband as well, taking her upstairs after eating. And then it got to a part where he started taking her, right there in the living room, in front of her husband,.

And she loved every moment of it.

Daddy leaves for a business meeting one Friday night, one that would require him to stay in a hotel for the evening and he wouldn't be back until Saturday night. He had told his daughter this nearly a week ago, and so soon after he leaves that evening she calls up one of the guys she's been seeing unbeknownst to her father. She's never let a boy go all the way with her, but since she was fourteen she'd been sexually active, seeing boys in the bathrooms at school or at home when Daddy was at work. She loves cock, always has, and it all started when she was young and once saw her father naked. He has a massive rod, one she used to think about but has since put it out of her mind to focus on other guys.

Daddy realizes that he's left something at the house and when he goes to retrieve it he hears his daughter. He's always found her sexy even more-so than her mother (whom he's still married to but she's out that night, as well, cheating on him not that he cares). Thinking his daughter is masturbating, he goes and peeks into her room only to discover that she's sitting on the face of some guy that's in his late twenties and is making out with his baby girl's sweet pussy. He gets pissed, sends the guy running out of there. The daughter at first is angry, but the father is too sexually frustrated. He shows her how a real man eats cunt, and from there he fucks her and their incestuous relationship begins.

Semi-public scenes I'm thinking could happen, like with his wife around he could rub his baby's pussy under the dinner table, things like that. Or, when the wife is on a phone call, he can bend her over and fucks her while telling her to keep it down. There can be one scene where the daughter 'accidentally' drops the utensil and goes under the table to grab it, but her intention was to be risky in unzipping his pants and sucking his cock. MC will try his best to maintain his composure towards the Mother while the daughter is sucking his large dick. He doesn't want the Mother to know the type of 'relationship' that they are having.

This RP is a fairly simple idea. A family-owned factory is passed down to the son-in-law when the father passes away, leaving him to run the family business. Although he isn't truly their son, they always treated him like one, and making the factory succeed is the most important thing to the man. Naturally, his beautiful wife and loving daughter support him with all their hearts and give as much hard work as possible.

However, the workers of the factory have a different idea. The new boss is far more strict than their old one, and they're driving them up the wall. The new boss and the managers of the factory are at ends, arguing every day, and soon enough they're threatening a strike. With the factory on the verge of collapse, the son-in-law that inherited the business is a wreck, going home and falling into a drunken stupor. The loving wife, on the other hand, is called by one of the factory managers to come and talk with him.

What ensues is the harshest form of blackmail. Either she sleeps with him and he ends the strike or else the factory gets closed down. Wanting to honor her father's late memory and make her husband happy, the wife agrees. The manager, however, is far more talented in the bedroom than her husband, and despite herself, the wife has an incredibly heated night of sex. Even so, it was just business.

That is, however, until the next day when another one of the managers pulls her aside. Soon she finds herself in deep, with all of the managers demanding sexual favors from her at all times. During lunch break, at home before her husband has arrived. Soon her daughter gets roped in as well once night after accidentally walking in on her mother with one or two of the men. Soon both mother and daughter are complete sexual playthings for the managers (and the rest of the factory workers if they want to share them) and even worse, both women find themselves almost looking forward to it each time.

Where we go from there, naturally, is up to us!

An up and coming model or actress have ended up with a major debt to some unsavory people (idea stolen/inspired from a stopped game in another forum), the kind who can put her life and limb at risk. Unable to raise the money at the last minute she came to a man who had once given her an indecent proposal. And one agreement later she had the money to pay the debt and the next night the woman beautifully dressed looking gorgeous and classy came to his mansion and so begins the payment of her Debt.

The man I imagine is a rich perverted businessman with sufficient connection in the glamour world. The story most likely would involve teaching the woman about all his perverted interest from rough sex, deepthroat, anal, light bondage things she will in most cases inexperienced with, some private exhibitionism. He would also most likely record her and violating the agreement blackmail her later.

But I'm open to discussion.

This is kind of a sub genre of the celebrity story. It is a bit out there in terms of realism and focuses in powerful media people/company making/tempting celebrities in outrageous acts in media.

A big high profile magazine (old or new) starts doing scandalous photoshoot of famous women starting with full frontal nudity to very suggestive and almost explicit nude poses to multiple nude female in a shoot. It can also follow behind the scene of how this shoots came to be and also sexual antics as part of the shoot.

A version of this where a new producer/director/studio started making movies with non simulated sex scenes that are outrageously scandalous yet gets a lot of fame along with notoriety for the actress and money for both her and the studio and new trend seem to start. But it seems only the original studio can really make it work.

A simpler premise where a media mogul makes the ladies star in his private porn shoot in return for his influence and support. An extended version of this where the woman star in a private show for an audience of a powerful cabal for money, influence and fame with her reputation being protected by an iron clad NDA. One of the more scandalous secret of hollywood/media industry.

YC can be either pulled over for driving a few miles over the speed limit, maybe one of her lights are out. Or, she one of the innocent gorgeous beauties who was dared by his friends to try stealing something for fun or you received a call from a friend to teach his daughter a lesson? Either way, MC will find a reason to pull her over. They can be on a back road a little ways from town. He will tell her to come out of the car and place her hands on the hood of the car. Instead of following procedure as any other officer, MC decided to abuse his power as an officer and started to have his way with you by first making her spread her legs. Then, he'll proceed to spank her…hard! She'll be completely at his mercy of his perversions in all sort of ways and situations. You can expect humiliation, lots of pleading and begging, embarrassing scenes, abuse. I will be extremely dominant in this plot, but we can adjust this plot as needed.

A short term roleplay with a lady who wants to play naughty rich woman craving a cock. It can start off like she orders a pizza, and then MC smiles at her when she open the door because she is so hot; and she can tell that he wants her, but doesn't make a move because he's not allowed to hit on customers.

We can take it anywhere from there!

Harem Plots

You know, I've already wanted to do a Harem RP that is based on a Hentai Series called Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru.
Basically, the summary is for the Hentai is: An epic battle was taking place for more than several hundred years between two countries, one of Humans and the other of Dark Elves. The humans hired a group of mercenaries, the Kuroinu group, but they betrayed them to form their own nation: the Sex Empire. And now, the Kuroinu army, led by the Villain Protagonist Vault, has begun to conquer every single land, extending their influence and sexually enslaving the women around them — their specific targets are Olga alias the Queen of the Dark Elves, her bodyguard Chloe, and the Seven Princess Knights of the Human Realm (Celestine Lucross, Claudia Levantine, Prim Fiorire, Alicia Arcturus, Kaguya, Maia and Luu-Luu).[/H1]

I wanted to do something similar or almost similar to that.

Basically, a former mercenary has assembled his own army and is on a path to conquer every land and to extend their influence and sexually enslaving the women around them. However, the surrounding kingdoms see him as more of a pest than a threat, but that changes when he conquers a modestly-sized kingdom that should have crushed him. Does a kingdom offer their daughter for marriage to appease him? Does he take women from each conquest to form a harem of wives?

"Are you sure that's him? He looks a little…pudgy…" The first voice was thick and sultry, a teasing tone that was both captivating and alluring.

"I'm absolutely certain. The stones don't lie. Look, they're glowing! Besides, you know as well as I do that what he looks like doesn't matter. It's him!" The second voice was light and playful. It tickled the senses and filled the mind with a warm, pleasant feeling.

The first voice changed slightly, her tone annoyed, "I suppose so. Still, I wish he had been some hot movie star or something. Maybe the stones are malfunctioning?"

"They don't malfunction, you twit! I said this…is…him! Look what you did, he's waking up now. Ugh...I guess this time is as good as any."

I groaned, like I'd just woken up from a thousand years of sleep, my eyes blinking open. My vision was still blurry, but that was to be expected with how tired I felt. I had thought I heard voices but when my sight finally cleared there was no one around and the television was off. Sitting up in my bed I scratched at my belly for a moment, head still in that early morning daze. Glancing at the clock I realized it was very early for me. I always slept in late, being that I didn't have a job to go to or classes any longer. I was fresh out of college and unemployed. I had this apartment paid up for another six months, so I wasn't too worried about it. With a sigh I flopped over on my side, intent to get back to bed. It was then that I heard a rather loud knocking on the front door.

"Coming!" I groaned out as I rolled out of bed and planted my feet on the floor. "I hope it's a package and not some window salesman." I pulled on a t-shirt and grabbed a pair of shorts before I shuffled out of the room. The apartment was a bit of a mess, but no one ever came over so it didn't bother me much. I kicked an old pile of pizza boxes off to one side as I reached the door. Another series of loud knocks made my head ring and I called out again, "Just a second!" Package handlers never knocked more than once, it was definitely a salesman. Grabbing the door I pulled it open, my annoyed expression very quickly turning to one of confusion as I saw who was knocking at my door.

Two women stood there. They couldn't have had more contrasting figures. The first had long, flowing hair, raven black that lightened to a rich brown at the tips. It was thick and full, matching her own figure. She had the body of a woman out of a Victoria's Secret catalogue. Full, heavy breasts, a trim, tight waist that flared into a gorgeous ass. She was wearing a pink tank top and tiny jeans. She looked to be about my age, with full lips and bright green eyes, she had a smug little smirk on her face.

The other woman was smaller. She had a fit, trim body, and stood maybe five foot even. It was hard to guess her age, but she had shoulder length red hair that was straight as an arrow. Her eyes were bright and blue, and she had a girlish smile spread across her face. Her figure wasn't nearly as full as her companion, with pert and perky breasts that couldn't have been bigger than a b-cup. She was wearing a little black t-shirt with a cartoon devil on the front that showed off her midriff and I could tell that she was fit by the shape of her abs. She was wearing capris that hugged her ass like they were painted on. She had a nice, fit swell to her backside and it complimented her well.

I didn't know how long I had been staring, but I snapped out of it when the taller woman cleared her throat. "So, this is going to be a little shocking to you. It always is when there is a new one. We've been looking for you." The smaller woman chimed in excitedly, "Oh lord yes! We've been looking for *ages*! But we finally found you and you have no idea how excited we are. Can we come in? We'll be on our best behavior, Sir!"

I snapped out of it and stared in disbelief at the two of them, suddenly feeling a little self-conscious about my appearance and my apartment. "I uh…really don't think that's a good idea. What is this all about anyway?" The taller woman smirked and leaned in close. Her voice was like a warm fire and I immediately recognized her as the voice from my dream. "Really Sir, you don't have you worry about any of that. It doesn't matter what you look like or how you live. All of that is going to change soon anyway. All that matters is that you're Him." She let her finger run down the front of my shirt, flicking her nail against my stomach, causing me to suck it in slightly, suddenly embarrassed by it. "Him who? What is this about?" I tried to hide my discomfort behind a flare of anger.

The smaller woman giggled and leaned in close. "The Dark Lord, Sir! He's you, you're Him. Or well…you will be. See, you got a tiny piece of Him when He died. It's just a little seed, but you're the only one in the whole world who has it! And we've been sent to nurture it. I'm Lilith and this is Abraxis." The other woman curled up her nose, "Lillith, you know as well as I do that name is so old fashion. No one on Earth uses that name anymore. You can call me Abbie, Sir."

I was just about ready to shut the door in both of their faces when Abby put out her foot and wedged it open as if she could read my mind. "Sir, I am certain that we can prove our sincerity somehow if you give us a chance." She locked her deep green gaze with my own and I practically melted. Or a part of me did anyway. "A..alright…ten minutes. That's all you're going to get to convince me you aren't just pulling some prank or something." Abby gave a playful wink as she pushed past me into the apartment, followed closely by Lilith. "Ten minutes is all that we'll need, Sir."

So I'm looking for someone interested in a hapless nerd finding out that he is the Dark Lord. Whether that be a literal demon or just a lord of demons, I'm open to discuss it. I want a slow build, where he'd grow from nothing into something much greater than what he was with the help of his two succubus servants. I'd love to explore things playfully, though we can have serious moments in the roleplay. Eventually we can introduce rivals or villains looking to kill the new Dark Lord and take his powers for their own. Bonus points if his rivals are female and he ends up enslaving them after the fact, likely at the urging of his servants. I love a corruption aspect, with these two urging him into more and more perversity and nurturing his evil and domineering side. He'll transform from a kind hearted nerd into a true Dark Lord.

He is a powerful man with enough money, connection and influence to get whatever he wanted and he wanted a lot. No woman around him was safe whether it was his new assistant, the partner of the legal farm that handled his company's affairs, the actress he met in a party, the college girl he met during travel or the sexy first class stewardess that served him on a plane. If she catches his eyes he would have her, however he wanted her or where ever. It would be an unforgettable experience and she would be forever one in his collection of beauties.

We can play a version where we play with his latest fascination and potential NPC ladies moving around. Or if you are up for it in playing more of his world, the hedonistic decadent one you are definitely welcome to offer. That version is more likely to be lewder and more twisted.

Back
Top Bottom