Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question A question about Conversations

Dherune Drygar

Planetoid
Hello! I was just curious what it means when a username has a redline through it in the "Conversation Participants" box? Its now happened twice and it seems to take away my ability to reply in that thread. Does it mean that I have been ignored or blocked by that person? In neither case have I been communicated with before hand to be told that they have a problem with the roleplay and so I was curious to know what exactly it means.

I believe yes, it means the person has left the conversation, though I don't know if it means you've been blocked.

Sucks, but it is what it is. There's plenty more people on this site to RP with.

Well that is a bummer. I did have one too many roleplays going at once though and so maybe it is a blessing in disguise xP

Cantarella is correct. If they have left the conversation and chosen to ignore further replies, it will show as a line through their name and an inability to reply.

If a member has blocked/ignored you as a whole, any new conversations you begin with them will automatically enter this state.
Thank you for the additional information. Sad to hear that's the case but its better to know for sure than to have been left wondering.

Back
Top Bottom