Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female That One Guy's more feminine requests

That One Guy

Perfectly Pleasant Perv
If you cannot tell from the handle/username here... I'm a dude, but I do enjoy playing women as well. Most of this is my search for that.
Pretty important to read about me - and I got a thread for it - with more images and ideas too! HIGHLY suggest reading at least the first two posts (there are only three). Link is in the Sig block, as is my F-list.

Experience
- D&D since 13
- Chat rooms when that was a thing since 16 (yes, I am a bad person)
- Forum based RP/ERP since 19
- 19 was over half a life time ago... ouch, that hurts to think about...

Where to play:
I am looking to play on the forums - though I will entertain playing on PM or Discord if we really seem like a good writing match.

Please let me know if you are interested via PM. Please do not post here. Thank you.

Ideas that plague me
It seems that while I seldom need a new thread, or have the time, I often have the inspiration. Only half formed, of course, as I like to work with my co-writers to flesh things out. The product is always, without exception, better when I collaborate than when I try to fill most the details myself. Besides, what fun would that be for you?

A fore mentioned half-assed ideas:
1 - MxF (or FxF... alien is kinda alien on this one) - The Crypid Next door. Either a modern or steampunk setting, your run of the mill, nice guy, mind flayer type. No serious, what if he isn't evil, and is just an average Joe, or ok maybe a little better off, due to some advantages of being able to dick with people's minds. Maybe a steampunk brothel owner, and all his 'workers' are oddly really happy with their lot in life? Or the guy next door who can help a girl 'study' and memorize things for college, but has some needs too....

2 - The Obsessive overly devoted surprise Sub. I like this one from either side, but never got to play it from the sub perspective. Looking for FxF on this one, but can be convinced of MxF (with Character B being the male I play). Sub character decided that Character B is super worthy of having their own play thing - and just inserts themselves into their life as such. Let chaos and kink reign! Really looking to play the sub for once on this, but can go for the 'character B/dom' as well.

3 - Anonymous kink. Tried this one in various places, various times, but want to toss it out again. Its a latex/rubber fetish thread, but with us developing some reason one ore both of the characters must stay anonymous to the other - thus the hoods and such. Famous people wanting to indulge, but gotta hide it? Maybe one is very scarred, and this is the only way they feel sexy? Lets plot.

... tempting fate - bumping. When I posted, I got sick, in hopes I am better, and this isn't inviting disaster LOL.

Back
Top Bottom