Mx Female Taboo Teenagers NSFW

904f9682bd372da4e6ec196b276bbf89b3eb3027.png
Why hello, it's a pleasure that you stopped by! I know why you're here, you don't have to be shy or try to pretend you're above those deep, dark urges. This is a safe place, no one will judge you. You think the sweet little teenagers I play as are hot, they get your blood pumping, cock stiffening or maybe, they get your folds nice and wet. All is welcome here in my little perverted corner of the world! I want to help make fantasies come true here, though not all fantasies end with happy ever after. Good or bad, playing out those taboo and kinky ideas you have sounds like fun to me!

Now I do have some ground rules, my kinks you could say. If you cannot respect those, you cannot take these sexy teenagers for a ride. I am not going to waste time going over those, they can be found on my f-list. As for the settings and stuff I like, I can list some examples for you below.

TABOO SLICE OF HIGH SCHOOL LIFE
This can be anything from a romance or some kind of relationship between students, a teacher, coach or other members of a community. I even have some ideas of a long term idea where I can play members of a high school girls basketball team and we follow any kinky adventures they may have. Bring your ideas, after all, this is OUR roleplay and I get turned on hearing about your ideas and fantasies.

SUPERHEROINE/CRIME FIGHTERS
Let me say this first, I do not know enough about comics to play famous characters. I do not mind creating characters with some inspiration. This would be a world where my girls are heroines, maybe villainesses or just damsels in distress. They can have powers, or they can simply be crime fighters. I am open to hear what ideas you may have. Just bring them to me.

FANTASY
This would be new to me, so you would have to treat me as a noob but I am aware of Dungeons and Dragons, Lord of the Rings. I am not clueless, but inexperienced in this setting. This would center heavily around ideas you may have.

POST APOCALYPTIC WORLD
Some setting that happens after an end of the world like event. This can be Mad Max like or something completely different. It can take some ideas from other setting I have already listed, but the world no longer being what we know it has would be a major part. Did nuclear war happen? Aliens invade? Something happened, now what?

HORROR
I am certain you know what this setting is, some ghost haunting, slasher style play or something totally else. Horror can mean so much. Want scared victims, confused girls or something else? Surely you can think of something if this catches your eyes. What did you have in mind?

Have something else in mind? I would love to hear what it is; I cannot think of everything! How does the old saying go, you don't know what you don't know? Come at me with an idea outside of these settings, I'd love to hear it. I'll combine these settings too, if you want me too. All I ask is you have an idea if you come at me with this approach, no matter how crazy of an idea it is. If I really like what we are doing,

Lastly, my photo references are the girls I will play. I do not take suggestions and have my reasons for why I play these girls. You can pick which girl or girls I play, but it must be from my list. And my list is below, enjoy it!

The Underdogs… We follow a group of teenage girls who play on a small-town high school basketball team as they make their way from the start of a season toward the state championship, and follow all their sexy, taboo adventures along the way.

The Haunted Brothel… A group of girls visit an abandoned house, only to find it haunted by tons of supernatural creatures that lock them inside. They struggle to try and find their way out, all why everything inside tries to fuck them and add them to the house's permanent residence.

Teenage Crimefighters… After one of their friends are assaulted, a group of friends begin to realize their hometown is over run with crime and want to clean up the streets. They become small town, teenage crime fighters and start to try and take down the corruption they face.

City Of Sin… In a post-apocalyptic world, their small town is a hidden away gem that has become a haven of sin and vice. My girls are random characters throughout the city who help to build and create a world in which a single man has plans for.

Sultry High... All the sexy students in a small town and all of the crazy adventures they experience in an anthology of stories that all tangle together to build a larger setting.

And before you have any crazy ideas on playing some insanely hung person, take a look at this photo reference. Let's keep that realistic.

For now, I think that covers it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom