Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Adopted attraction

Heavenly Huntress

Wolf Charmer
Banished
Looking for someone to play out a scene in which my character would be just turning 16 and find out the truth that she isn’t related to those she calls family. She could have features that make it pretty obvious that they aren’t related such as different colored hair, eyes, an animal tail/ears even. Upon turning 16 she is told the truth about her adoption and suddenly all the lust fueled looks and her own attraction towards the male members of her family make a lot more sense. Without a mother her closest family members were all older males.

I want to play her rather submissively and as the ‘victim’ as the males seem to have had her birthday reveal planned each giving her a gift out of sight of the other gifts, special outfits: nightgowns, bras/panties and sex toys.

Kinks I want:
Pseudo incest
Noncon/Dubcon
Forced clothes wearing
Clothed sex
Sex toys
Multiple Males
Anal
Blindfolds
Being held down

Possible kinks:
Video taping/photography
Blackmail
Cheating
Hypnosis
Restraints

No:
Scat
Gore
Vore

Details make these kind of RP’s amazing and I enjoy the thought put into what characters are doing and what they are enjoying. I don’t mind shorter posts as long as the little that is there is describing what my character should be going through if our characters are in the midst of passion or orgasmic bliss. As far as the RP goes I enjoy 3rd person and PM’s please.

Back
Top Bottom