Mx Female Looking for Fandom sluts

Vargo Hoat

Moon
Hello Bluemoon, I'm hoping to find a handful partners interested in writing fandoms.

I have been writing for a couple years and know my way around a keyboard, usually writing about 4 or 5 paragraphs. I consider myself a switch with dom tendency and am thus looking for submissive or switch partners. My limits are fairly loose, essentially nonexistant other than scat, and my kinks range from vanilla to dark. Even though I will be mindful of my partner's limits, I definitely have a preference for the darker stuff, ideally some form of dub- or non-con and everything in between.

Other themes I enjoy are twisted romance, coercion, possessiveness, misogyny or occasionally Femdom.

Also, I'm exclusively looking for fandoms currently. I could entertain an original story and might even list a couple snippets down the line, but for now my interest firmly remains fandoms. I can play both genders but prefer playing males. The gender behind my partner's writer doesn't concern me, if a guy wants to play girl that's perfectly fine for me.

So onto fandoms and which characters I'd enjoy playing opposite of. Aged up where necessary of course.

Eastern:
- Princess Mononoke (San)
- Naruto (Tenten, Sakura, Temari)
- Bleach (Rukia)
- Kino no Tabi (Kino)
- Kill la Kill (Matoi)
- Attack on Titan (Mikasa, Gabi)
- My Hero Academia (Jirou, Deku)
- Saga of Tanya (Tanya)

Western:
- Game of Thrones (Arya, Dany, Brienne, Meera, Lyanna)
- The Last Airbender (Toph, Azula, Katara, Ty Lee)
- League of Legends ( Zeri, Vayne, Xayah, Taliyah, Jinx, Akali or Janna)
- Skyrim

Within those universes I'm happy playing both original or canon males, but as I mentioned, I'm mostly looking for darker stories.

So with all that said, happy rping and feel free to pm me. =)

F-List.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom