Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the teen girl and the family servent

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
This idea would center around 2 familys in broad terms. But more specific around just a couple members of each family. The general plot line is that I play a teen girl who grew up in a wealthy part of town. Dad invested well and always handled money well. So the house we own is big and nice and I have never wanted for anything. How ever my dads best friend as kids and then through school. Did not do as well his investments tanked. His Company closed from bankrupcy. So my Dad hired his friend to help out around the house. This is your main char. You would be mainly doing the yard work tending to the pool. Maintaining the sauna the hot tub. If there is shopping done you would carry the heavy stuff. Your job was generally anything the family needed. After in time you got married to a pretty woman. You knew my dad was looking for a maid and the pay was good. Your debts from lawsuits were still large. So you asked my dad to hire your wife. And when you had a daughter she in turn was hired as well part time after school. It did not really seem fair but it was needed. The money troubles were just to much.

So we start the story about 20 years after you took the job from my dad. My char now 15 grew up always seing you and your wife around the house. You tending the yard and doing anything manual needed. Her as the maid and cook and so on. One inside the house the other outside the house. And more recently your daughter as well. My teen girl never wanted for anything grew up spoiled and a bit self centered. Accepting as a child that you were the help. It was simply part of her normal life that you existed to do anything and everything she needed done. She never paid you much actual attention beyond being aware of you.

Often she would tan in the back yard. Some times with friends on the cheer team or track or swim team. Some times avoiding bikini lines being topless or even naked. Face up and face down. And while she was aware you were around she just thought of you as "the help". You were there to make her life easier. It never really crossed her mind that you would be attracted to her...staring at her. Had she ever bothered to pay you any really attention she would have known. But short of when she needed your help. She paid you no attention. How many times she stood naked on her Balcony not knowing or caring that you were staring. And worse my Char is a bisexual Girl. And dating a girl who often tanned nude as well. You could often stand in the garden under my room and listen to us having sex. The open balcony door in combination with my girl having no shame over the sex. It just never crossed her mind that you were listening. As a twist the GF could be your daughter. On the one hand she is technically working for the family. But my girl likes her so they just spend the days hanging out tanning and having sex. Maybe your daughter even began ordering you around like her servant as well....

So where is this going??

Your char is growing more and more convinced that my girl is a cock teasing MEAN arrogant even cruel bitch. Day after day she parades that hot young body around all but rubbing her sexy youthful figure in your face. Over and over the sounds of her sex driving you mad. So many times you could even spy on her watching her have sex. She treats you like a man slave and your wife like an Appliance some thing her Daddy bought her. The fact that his wife IS the maid and he is hired and payed to do as she asks asside. After years of her cock teasing he cant take it any more. It never even crossed your mind that she was not teasing you at all. She was so utterly unaware of you that it never crossed her mind you even noticed or a cared. Your convinced she is a cock tease and you cant get her out of your head. You dream of her every night and wake up rock hard. You cant focus on work she is driving you mad!.

one day you snap you just cant deal with it anymore. Maybe its in her bedroom or maybe the back yard. A secluded garden or in the sauna. Perhaps after a day of serving her every fickle command as she drives you mad with sexual need. You MUST have her and no is not agoing to stop you. Struggling only makes you more determined. her pussy is sooo warm despite her struggling her body wants it!. She is sooo tight compared to the only pussy you ever knew your wifes. her mouth her pussy maybe her ass her perky young titts. Now your the master your in charge and she will obey you!. Now her entire body only exists to serve you. She struggles and pleads and fights against you. But her pussy is soooo hot so wet its gripping your cock she wants it! as much as she protests.

When your finally done she is broken panting and shuddering under you. Cum dripping from every hole. And all over her perky yound titts. No turning back now but atleast you know one thing. She knows who you are now and thats a fact....

from here the angles are infinate. He could continue to rape her or black mail her. Hidden cams sex vids and so on. Maybe she wanted more and even craves it. Will your daughter need to learn some fucking respect as well...ordering you around acting like a slut. Her naked body making your cock sooo hungry.

my chars mom could also play a role. Maybe you have been secretly fucking her for years. While my daddy is at work late each night bringing in the big money. Mommy had a needy pussy as well.

we could add more chars as needed maybe give you a son or anything we like. If your interested...come PM me :)

Back
Top Bottom