Mx Female Some go deep

1 slot available out of 2 total

Gonna start with the elevator pitches first, and then you can read about me after. ;-)

Gotta Play: Our characters are guests on a game show. Let's brainstorm this, because there's a lot of directions to go. We could go dark, where our characters die if they lose. Or light, where it's big money in the sights. Also, it could go more smutty where prizes and punishments are sexual, or more romantic where they're just two individuals that find each other in a high-stress situation. I'm open to us both playing multiple characters, although we need to limit it to maybe six or seven per person and try to keep the numbers fairly even through the story, even if there's elimination.

The Odd Couple: I've really had an itch to have a dwarf/elf role-play. Not a pairing that you see often, and I think that there's a lot of opportunity for banter and drama between the two. Perhaps they're adventurers that pair up on the road, or refugees that pair up out of necessity. I'm imagining this as more of a romance-focus role-play, so keep that in mind if you're more looking to get smut out of the RP.

Caught: Another itch that I've had is having a thief caught in the middle of a burglary. I'm thinking more fantasy for this with a wizard or sorcerer catching her, but I can also see this in a steampunk or even a modern-day setting. Likely to be dubcon, at least, but I'd prefer to keep it at that and lighter. This has the possibility to be dark or light, smutty or romantic. Just let me know what you're interested in.

The Temple: I'm always a sucker for Indiana Jones/Lara Croft antics, so perhaps our characters are seeking out the treasure in a hidden temple? They could either be partners or rivals that are forced to work together. Like the game show, this could also turn out very smutty if we want, with traps and devices triggered by sexual acts. Or it could be more romantic, with the pair bonding gradually until they can't imagine exploring without the person at their side or racing towards the end. Even if they bond, they could remain rivals who leak locations to each other just for the fun of the competition.

Hey, I'm Simply Scarred! I've mostly done MMO RP before, both long and short, but I don't really have the dedicated sit-down time for that anymore. But I still like to be creative, and I have enjoyed reading and writing erotica. However, I'm not pinned down to just that, if you have something platonic you want to try out. Also, note that this is my request thread. If I specifically ask you about a prompt or scenario that interests me already, I may be willing to bend on some of these, but if you're asking, below is what I will typically go for.

Schedule: So let's get this out up front. I am a busy guy. That means that I'm planning to only pick up one or two RPs. I can afford the time to sit every day and write 3-4 paragraphs for 2 RPs, and I enjoy writing short stories and such. However, if you're wanting 5 or 6 posts a day, even during the work week, that's unlikely. Oh, I'll give it all I have if I have the time, but that may not always be the case. So it's not that I don't enjoy your writing. I do! I just want to make sure my response matches the effort that you've put in.

Preferred Characters: I generally play males of two types. The large, broody type, or the serious intellectual type. Both can be goofy on occasion. I've attempted to play female enough to know that I don't do it well. That could be on the table for a long-term partner that I trust, but it isn't for a first-time partner. I enjoy playing a variety of races and cultures, so feel free to ask! Even monsters are okay, depending on the RP.

Preferred partners: For anything with romance or erotica, female partners are required. Oh, I enjoy them of all types, races, and sizes, but they do need to be female. Tough female ork? Great! Feminine elven trap? Not really my thing. So I'm not restricted on gender stereotypes, just on the gender that I can roleplay attraction to. I enjoy a little back-and-forth, especially if our characters are enemies, but I'm not really into the bratty or incapable sub thing. It just tends to be boring or always goes on too long. Also, there should be some attraction there, even if we dip into dubcon-noncon territory.

Genres: fantasy, scifi, dark fantasy, gritty, noir, steampunk, cyberpunk, horror, and space opera. Anything with something new about the world or the characters. I may be able to do modern or something more everyday, but I'll need some twist to keep me interested. I can play some canons, but I'm not really interested in doing a deep dive to make sure everything is exactly right. If that bothers you, it'd be better to do something original.

Kinks: Ah, so here we are. Internal cumshots are my big thing, although I can enjoy marking on occasion and edging/HJ/facesitting during Femdom. I can play Dom, Switch, and sub. Swinging with our characters is okay if you're willing to play multiple characters like I can. I even can enjoy MFM, so long as FMF is possible as well. Dubcon can be fun if done right. Age differences can be enjoyable as well. Older man/younger woman or younger man/older woman.

Limits: Cheating/Cuck. Hard "no". Even if I play a sub or my character isn't the one being cheated on, this is not something that I'll enjoy. Same with pegging or futa, although prostate play is okay. Noncon is very iffy for me. I've played it before, but it's very easy for it to degenerate into something that I struggle with continuing, so you'll really have to convince me on it. I'd prefer to make it dubcon if possible. If it's my character being taken advantage of, trust me, he'll enjoy it.

Pairings:

I would entertain reverses of all these ideas! For example, instead of Amazon x sorcerer, we could do Barbarian x sorceress.

Sarah Hawke Ideas-Alright, confession time. What brought me here was that I bought Sarah Hawke's early work, and it got my ideas going We don't have to do canon (it's obscure enough), but I wanted to be honest about where these came from. Plus, if it nets her an extra sale or two, all the better for an independent author.
-Amazon x sorcerer that are magically bonded
-Female sorcerer hunter x sorcerer forced to work together

Fantasy
-Gladiator x noblewoman
-Bandit x sheriff
-Dungeon big bad x adventurer
-Healer x Injured

Scifi
-Smuggler x Stowaway
-Enemy spies
-Mech Pilot x Mech Mechanic/Navigator (basically Mech partners falling in love)

More to come!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom