Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Counting on Hearts (wiki234 & Uziah)

Uziah

Moon
unnamed.jpg Tetora_Nagumo_Casual_Spring-Summer_Dialogue_Render.png ani15.jpg
Naomi Fujitani Yuri Okura Hana Ishizumi
It was a typical day at Shintarou Academy for the group of last-year students that gathered in their club room. Naomi was scolding Yuri and Hana was creating reports. "Fuji-san! Give me a break." The dark-haired boy whined. He was seated in one of the desks and was currently laying across the table of it. His hands were clasped over his head and he was definitely trying his best at avoid looking at the dark-haired girl who stood over him. "We need that budget, Okura. Otherwise we won't be approved for the trip." Naomi had her arms folded as she looked down at her fellow club member. "I just need a bit more time." Yuri mumbled into the desk.

While Hana had remained quiet throughout the scolding, she turned around in her desk to look at the pair. "Okura-kun, if you had stopped playing that new game I'm sure you would've finished the report." She stated matter-of-factly. Yuri's body snapped to attention and he looked at Hana with an alarmed look that said You traitor. Hana had not said her statement out of maliciousness, but simply as an honest testimony. Yuri's eyes shifted over to look at the girl who had previously been scolding him. As she was surprisingly being quiet. "Oh." It was a simple enough response, but the look in her eyes was deadly. The look was enough to cause Yuri to shudder.

dec3kio-6da4eafd-460c-4197-9a80-b040edbb7ccb.jpg

Haruki gave a yawn and a stretch as he walked down the halls, finally it would mostly be over besides the club stuff he had to do though still even wondering why he was in a club not even thinking with the fact it was just to do something after school than going home or being by himself in public. Finally he reached the familiar door and room, opening it with a hand through his hair seeing that everyone was already there, not really minding the others as he just sat for a bit.

Last edited:

unnamed.jpg Tetora_Nagumo_Casual_Spring-Summer_Dialogue_Render.png ani15.jpg
Naomi Fujitani Yuri Okura Hana Ishizumi

Upon seeing Haruki enter the room, Yuri quickly shot out of his desk and went to stand behind the taller boy. He was using the pale-haired boy to put some distance between himself and Naomi. "Haru! Fuji-san is being mean to me." He whined. His hand immediately went to one of the boy's sleeves and he began tugging on it gently. This was a pretty common interaction between Haruki, Naomi, and Yuri. Naomi let out a frustrated sigh. "He still hasn't submitted the budget proposal. We won't be able to get approval from the school to go on the trip without it." Naomi argued. The only reason she gave Yuri the responsibility was that he was actually rather smart when it came to projecting budgets. However, he was lazy at times and that was a direct reason why she was pestering him now. They only had a short window before the school would not accept their request. "I just need a little more time." Yuri tried to reason, his eyes focused on Haruki. He was hoping that his best friend would take his side. "Good afternoon, Maa-kun." Hana greeted the man. She was completely ignoring the squabbling of her fellow club members, obviously use to their bickering at one another.

“ Yuri you can be smart and stupid sometimes.” Giving a sigh and shaking his head. “ just let me do it then if your not so we can get in already.” Poking his head as he would lean back with crossed arms as he looked over at Hana, “ I hope your doing fine.” Replying as he ignored yuri’s hiding.

unnamed.jpg
Tetora_Nagumo_Casual_Spring-Summer_Dialogue_Render.png
ani15.jpg

Naomi Fujitani
Yuri Okura Hana Ishizumi

Yuri giggled at the poke, but was probably still very much in Haruki's space. "Thank you, Haru! I owe you one." The multi-color haired boy gave his best friend a toothy grin. "Maa-san, you really need to stop babying him. Despite how he acts, he's not a child." The glasses-wearing woman stated. Yuri simply stuck his tongue out at her in response, which probably didn't help his case against being called childish. Hana gave a small smile and nod in acknowledgment to Haruki's greeting. She studied the three of them with inquisitive eyes. She honestly did enjoy observing their interactions with one another. That didn't mean she felt excluded from the group, but her quiet and studious temperament often made her one of the onlookers with the three. However, she did learn a lot through watching the three interact. It was obvious that Yuri had a bit of a crush on Naomi. Meanwhile, Naomi had a somewhat more subtle crush on Haruki. As for Haruki, Hana wasn't exactly sure if he felt attraction to any of the group. He interacted with everyone differently, but still treated them differently from the rest of the school. Perhaps because we're friends. She thought absentmindedly.

“ well seems we all want this and someone needs to do it by a certain date, and you could say he’s not a child at times....” looking back at yuri with the last part. “ it will be a bit annoying but someone really does have to do it then if he wasn’t like this a lot, I need the form then if you have it right now, I can get it somewhere this week.” Having something else to do now for the club than school stuff. With that he would take his bag and take out a bottle of soda he would have before coming as he started to drink before closing and putting it on the table and taking out his phone to check things before looking up, " well at least this will still give me a bit of time to have everything i'm gonna bring and do enough checks so I don't really forget." again he looked back on his phone before, seeing his notes before stretching his arms, " I still have one more music presentation this week, I have practice two more times then its actually gonna be showing it off in an open show." explaining his plan but also not minding or wondering if they would come and listen to his piano playing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom