~NSFW Fandom RP~ Quackity and Friends (DreamSMP)

BimboDuck

Dust
Hello! My names Dan and I don’t really know how to use this website but I'm going to give it my best attempt. Firstly, I don’t like the Dsmp as a whole, I only really like Quackity’s lore. I also came on this website because Ao3 doesn’t take RPs so I went somewhere more appropriate. I kinda have doubts anybody on here wants to RP this but hey it’s worth a shot! Also if you don’t like Schlatt, Quackity, etc. or really any of my plots that’s okay! Please don’t comment though. I’m also doing this to RP out some of my comfort characters, nothing more. Anything else is not appreciated. I'm just trying to rp and vibe! Crossing my fingers some ppl on here are in this fandom and would like to rp :] Have a great day and here it is!:

✨Welcome to my brain✨

Rules:

-Match the length of my replies! I write long detailed paragraphs, if you can’t handle that, don’t message me please.

-Be okay with smut.

-Be 18 years or older (duh.)

-Use proper grammar and punctuation to the best of your abilities, take your time with this if you need to, I’d rather have well put together responses than quick and sloppy ones. This means capitalization, periods AND commas, etc. I put together responses that are easy to read, please do the same.

-Reply as much as you can, though I understand the needs and struggles of personal life, I’d just really prefer you didn’t reply once every month. I also have a busy life but I’m sure to catch up on rps when I can.

-I’ll be playing Quackity in all ships with him.

-My triggers are suicide, r@pe, and abuse. We can discuss yours in DMs.

-I don’t like much angst, fluff and smut is my jam, if you like that kinda thing then yay! Don’t force angst on me please, it makes me very uncomfortable.

-I won’t RP with OCs, random characters for a short amount of time to help build the plot are okay, but full blown OCs are a no.

-I ask that you be nice, treat me with respect, please for the love of god. I’m nice too, I promise.

-In smutty situations I only play a sub, but I can also play a really good power bottom. /I will not be playing power bottom all the time and I would like Schlatt/Ted/Charlie to be dominant/

-DON’T control my character.

-Don’t come at me with other plots, these are the only plots I would like to RP long term.

-Please tell me when you’d like to end an rp, I understand. I will do the same.

-Don’t start drama, this is for fun and there shouldn’t be any.

-PLEASE feel free to discuss ideas with me or even CC!Quackity and CC!Schlatt :] it’s fun to chat and chill too.

PLOTS:

Disclaimer: Lots of weird plots though they do have trigger warnings at the beginning of them 🖤

🖤Schlatt and Q Plots🖤:

1.) ⚠️feederism, food stuffing, weight gain, eating encouragement⚠️
Quackity and Schlatt live in the White House. One day at dinner Quackity had stuffed himself a bit too full, moaning and whining about his tummy feeling too tight as he unbuttons his jeans to make room for the swelling. Schlatt is completely infatuated with it, wanting to stuff the man like he would be on the plate on thanksgiving. Quackity can’t help but to agree as his body graciously plumps up and we go from there.

2.) ⚠️Content warning: Potion use and bimbofication!⚠️
Schlatt notices his Vice feeling stressed from all of the political assignments he’s been given, knowing full well the guys a bit of a slut and could use a bit of sexual release. He makes up a potion that would make Q physically and mentally bimbo out to be his personal cock slut as he runs the country, sneaking the potion into his breakfast. (We can discuss if Q’s body plumps up as well^^)

3.) ⚠️College student/professor (In the same age group, nothing underaged.)⚠️
Alex is a student attending College in Texas to become a lawyer, and also a goofy Youtuber. He's an A student and is the best behaved out of the young adults in his class. Though that all changes when he gets an English professor by the name of ‘Professor Schlatt’, and the smaller man can’t take his eyes off the guy. Alex gets a bit too distracted in class writing out little love notes on his papers and spending after class flirting, and who knows, he might just make his professor snap and pin him up against the wall.

🖤Ted and Q plot🖤:

⚠️Pregnancy, heavy lactation, dehumanization⚠️
Ted had been fascinated with Quackity ever since Charlie had non-stop talked about him on the phone, the ignorant slime even sending pictures of Q to prove it. Such a wide hipped man, surely the little thing must have had a perfect womb as well? Ted decides to visit them in Las Nevadas, instantly falling in love with the little thing. He offers him to leave his country to be a cow at his farm to get bred and milked, and with little convincing the guy agrees.

🖤Ted and Schlatt plot🖤:

(I’ll be Schlatt)
5.) ⚠️Force feeding, kidnapping, bondage?⚠️
Schlatt had gone to visit his good buddy Ted in L.A. and have a sleepover. Though there’s a sudden dark turn when he wakes up the next morning tied to a chair with Ted ready to stuff him full of good food. He kind of… likes it? And somehow with Ted’s charm he sticks around to be his ‘fat cat’.

🖤Charlie and Q plot🖤:

7.) ⚠️Pregnancy, slime eggs, tentacles⚠️
Charlie needed somewhere warm and cozy to lay his slime eggs so they could hatch! So after asking his best friend Quackity from Las Nevadas how humans usually get pregnant, he asks to impregnate the duck to where he hesitantly agrees. Quackity seems happier than ever and the two grow.. closer than just friends.

If you’re interested PLEASE don’t message me on here and instead message me on discord! My user is BimboDuck#1402 discord is the only place I roleplay!

Back
Top Bottom