Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna x ZOMBiiE

ZOMBiiE

Star
"Please no, I'm feeling a lot better now." he told her reassuringly as he took a few steps away from where she had been standing. "Well, I guess maybe I could use a little bit of a rest after what had happened." he agreed as the boy stared her down once more. "Would you like to join me?" he asked casually with a smile as his entire body turned and his feet carried him slowly towards her bedroom, he really was hoping that the pretty little girl would follow behind him towards the bedroom.

He really was feeling a lot better now, a whole lot better. It felt as if he had been reborn into a new body that was able to do a whole lot more, a body that was a whole lot more then his old. It didn't take him long before he reached the apartment's bedroom and there he stood for a minute in the doorway thinking. He peeked his head behind himself and out of the doorway to see if Luna had been following him or not. Although he still had no idea himself whether she had followed him as asked, he continued on and moved further into the bedroom towards the bed itself.

His eyes lit up as he was standing infront of the large and comfortable-looking bed that stood sturdy infront of him. He wouldn't lay down yet, but instead his butt met with the soft comforter as he sat silently staring at the bedroom doorway waiting for his friend to join him. And if she should choose not to accept his offer and join him, perhaps he could take her forcefully, or just leave her out there alone for a while, or even the night while he gets his rest and regains his energy that had been stolen him in the events of the day, and what had happened several nights before.

Yes, he was defiantly fully changed now. Was it for the better or the worse, he did not know but all that the man knew was that he felt amazing now. Even his ego had grown and he was more confident then he had ever been, normally he would have never had the guts to offer Luna a place in the bed beside, or on top of him. But he was different now, and that truely was all that mattered, and for now it was all going fairly well. "Well are you coming or not?" he shouted out loud as the rest of his body met with the soft fabric of the comforter.

There was no way she would get in that bed, because she didn't know if what he had was contagious. She went to the bathroom and got an ear thermometer and then slowly made her way back to her room. He was beign particularly obnoxious for some reason. Maybe it was the way he was just feeling, like the sickness was causing it. They were best friends, and had never crossed boundaries before, but he was getting pretty damn close. She ignored it though, thinking it was just beecause of his illness.

If he didn't feel better tommorow, she'd be calling the doctors.

She walked up next to the bed and put the thermometer in his ear and waited a few seconds. The thermometer then beeped and she saw that it had an error. "Huh.." She put it in her own ear after replacing the cap and then it said that her temperture was ninety eight. She tried again and the same thing happened. "It won't give me a reading on you." She placed her hand on his forehead, and his skin felt cold. "Get under the blankets, you're freezing."

Slightly saddened by the fact that the girl only followed him to check his temperature, he pouted a weird little look then sat up in the bed. "I've told you before, I'm feeling just fine." he told her as his hand reached out for the girl's slender, warm fingers. "But maybe you could come warm me up a little?" he asked as his eyes moved upwards to meet with her's and he tugged gently at her hand, trying to pull her closer towards himself.

"Won't you come lay down with poor little Dylan?" he asked jokingly as he pulled himself towards her, moving his whole body slowly so that he could feel her body against his own. No matter how much he tried, he just couldn't get past the fact that he wanted her like never before. The very thought of having her brought an almost freakish smile to his face as his hand met with her hip ever so gently. "Come on, come to bed." the words escaped his mouth with an almost hypnotic tone as he slowly sunk back into the sheets watching her innocently.

The words had some kind of tone to it that she had to obey him. She slid in the bed, laying down next to him. But the next thing she knew she was staring up at the cieling. She blinked, wondering why she suddenly was there next to him. She had swore up and down that she wouldn't a minute ago. Dylan was acting so strange. And the sudden urges to do what he said were startling. Scary. It made her feel especially vulnerable.

She was stiff, uncomfortable laying on her back. She looked at him quickly and then turned away. "Try to get some rest, okay? People can feel fine, but you never know. I won't force you to go to the hospital, but you're acting strange and.." She trailed off and shook her head.

His hand moved slowly up the slender body that lay motionlessly beside him. He started at her hips and made his way joyfully up her stomach to her full chest where his hand stopped in it's place and massaged gently at the fairly large breasts that lay concealed by her shirt. "Why don't you get a little more comfortable?" he suggested as his hand moved it's way around, massaging her right breast gently as his hand moved freely. "You shouldn't worry so much about me, I'm feeling better then I've ever felt before." was added as his hand slid away slowly.

His entire body moved closer to Luna's as his head went forward for a kiss. His hypnotic eyes stared deep into the girl's as his lips met with her's and his tongue rubbed gently against her large full lips. A faint moan escaped his mouth as he pulled back gently. "You..." he mumbled as he licked his own lips, continuing his hypnotic stare, then after a second he continued his sentence "taste so good." he told her as his face moved closer once more, his lips embracing her's in a forced kiss.

She had no choice but to relax underneath him once he requested it. She breathed heavily as he caressed her firm but soft breasts, feeling her nipples harden enough to be visible through the tanktop she was wearing. She felt his lips on hers but did not pull away. She actually found herself getting turned on by his cool lips and tongue. She opened her mouth the second time to allow entrance. But she had no thoughts to command her brain to do this. It just happened. Like he was controlling her very mind...

Back
Top Bottom