Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gym MILF

Silver Screen Fiend

Super-Earth
Being a towny has its conveniences. I never had to suffer the pangs of dorm life like other Freshmen at our town’s local university. I could always expect the comforts and privacy of my old quiet home life when I needed them, like our workout room with its free weight set, treadmill, elliptical, and flat open space perfect for yoga. Mom wanted me to focus on my studies and social life my first semester at college, so my usual responsibilities at the club and sex shop were set aside, and my usual schedule was changed dramatically. Because I love my mother dearly, I didn’t want to wake her in the wee hours of the morning clanging barbells on the rack while I pumped iron, so I took advantage of my scholarship and opted to try the university’s large and well furnished gym.

That first morning I took a brisk run from our house to the Pain Center in black tights, loose fitting black gym shorts, and a gray tank top. The cool air was moist on my bare skin. I felt energized and ready by the time I pushed open the glass doors and showed my ID to the half awake girl at the front counter. She was a particularly cute college girl with brown hair pulled into a ponytail with a few bangs hanging by her ears and over her forehead, but a little on the skinny side for my tastes. Nursing her coffee, her green eyes contemplated by tall stature, broad shoulders, and firm muscles. My summer after graduation may have been full of wild parties and typical teenage dickery, but I never allowed my gains earned from swimming and wrestling to diminish over the two and a half month long break. This girl probably gets to check out muscle heads all day, so I was slightly surprised to see her checking me out so blatantly. I gave her a sly wink before heading further into the building to check out its facilities.

As expected, I was the only one there at this hour. I started off with the running track, which was a suspended platform that stretched out in a wide oval around the top of the large central room. Down below I could see all the weight machines in the center, the free weight benches against the far wall, and the treadmills and recumbent bikes at the front by the giant picture windows. I did a few stretches, ran in place for a few steps, then set off to put my new trainers to the test.

While most fitness fanatics use earbuds or headphones while they workout, I like to keep my ears open at least while I’m running. You get to a sort of zen state after the first half dozen laps. The brief moments of pain give way to the runner’s high after the first couple miles. Today isn’t exactly a cardio day, but I always make sure to run even when I intend to lift weights.

It was to my surprise that a woman came on the track and started running in the opposite direction. We crossed paths where our eyes met twice around each lap. She was a MILF if there ever was one, slightly taller than my own vertically gifted mother, with wide baby bearing hips supported by a fantastic pair of powerful legs. Her thighs were thick and muscled, but still soft enough to jiggle slightly with each step. Her yoga pants were tight enough for me to notice the subtle gap of air right underneath her camel toe. A bare midriff showed off some impressive abs for a voluptuous woman who wasn’t on any T, but what really stole my attention were her tits. They were gorgeous natural melons barely contained in a single sports bra, which looked to be about a size too small, and her hardening nipples implied a kind of growing arousal. Baby blue eyes gazed at me every time we passed, and her long red hair was pulled through the hole in her baseball cap and tied into a large bun.

Yes, I was starting to get hard. I try to be humble about it, but I do think I might be the most gifted man in the world, at least when it comes to my manhood. For most men a footlong cock is only a pipedream, but the good lord saw fit to grant me not just one phallus in excess of that length, but two of them. If I wear tight boxer briefs and some loose fitting pants or shorts you wouldn’t notice them, but even when soft they’re the size of most men when erect. The longer and harder they get, the more difficult it becomes to run, and this ageless, graceful redhead was putting way too many lewd thoughts in my head. I think her decision to run in the opposite direction was intentional, but I can’t ever be too sure about these things. I’m only 18, after all!

So, in order to save myself some embarrassment, I opted to cut my run off short and go hit the weights. I never really bothered with the machines– the results from those can be limited, and any gym rat worth his salt knows they’re for beginners and girls– but if they work for you I can’t really judge.

Using one of the complimentary towels I picked up from the front desk, I wiped the sweat from my brow and observed the equipment. I waited for my heart rate to slow down before I settled on a bench and started curling 50 lb. dumb bells to get me started. I like to face a floor length mirror when I can, and this area of the gym had them stretching down the entire length of the wall. It’s good to see the natural beauty of your own form. Big shoulders, huge broad chest, big thick biceps, forearms bristling with veins. I never wanted to get freakishly big like some roid monkey, but thanks to my seven foot tall frame my organic gains were impressive nonetheless. I could’ve played football or basketball in high school if I really wanted, I certainly had the natural talent for it, but I never really liked the players on those teams, and enjoyed the company of the less respected wrestlers and swimmers and weightlifters.

Shortly into my routine the MILF showed up in the free weight area, towel draped around her neck, and a huge metal canteen in her hand. She screwed open the top and swallowed what must’ve been half a liter of water, then stepped over to the bench opposite mine. She put 25lb weights onto a barbell and proceeded to do a set of bench presses. Mountains rose and fell on her chest every time she exhaled. When her firm arms brought the weight down onto her chest, those massive melons squished and spread out to allow proper form to take its course. Of course I was watching, and of course I was getting hard again. Her legs were spread open right in front of me, too. I could see the cleft of her sex line up perfectly with her round ass cheeks.

I may be a stupid boy, but even I can take a hint when it’s obvious enough. I like to play things cool, though, so I went through with my routine, only choosing the exercises that maximized our mutual viewing pleasure. After loading up the curling bar I pumped up my chest and pecs, standing with my feet spread apart, and my growing cocks making a very obvious bulge in my shorts. Without my tights I would've been pitching two full tents most likely, but I could tell the redhead liked what she saw regardless. Some might assume I was stuffing my pants with rolled up socks, but this woman seemed to know the difference. I got knowing glances from her every now and then, and when we finally finished our workouts at roughly the same time, she walked over to me while I was resting on the bench.

“You got good form, kid. What’re you, a freshman?”

“Let me guess, you would’ve noticed me before.”

“Got that right. What’s your momma been feedin’ you? I didn’t know they made freshies in your size.”

“Milk and wheaties, same as any other kid, I guess,” I replied coyly.

“Well, give her my compliments the next time you see her. Bout to hit the showers?”

“Yeah. And maybe the sauna. You?”

She leaned over to give me a wonderful view of her cleavage, then ran her fingers under my tank top to molest my abs.

“I usually shower back at my apartment, but I think this time I’ll make an exception.”

Then she drew her graceful fingers down under my waistband to tease the pubic region of my pelvis, finding it smooth and hairless, before withdrawing and turning around to show off that wonderful ass of hers.

“C’mon. I’ll show you the way. They’re hard to find if you don’t know where you’re going.”

We passed the reception area briefly where I gave the girl at the desk another wink and a thumbs up. I think I saw her blush, but I wasn’t sure. My attention was focused elsewhere.

By the time we made it to the men’s locker room we were all over each other. The feisty redheaded MILF pushed me against a wall and invaded my mouth with her tongue. She was a wild thing, grabbing and pulling and hungry for lust and life and all those good things that make it worth living. She liked my body, that’s for sure, but every now and then she stopped to hold me at arm’s length, look me intently in the eyes with bated breath, then dove back in with increased vigor. She pulled off my tank top and clawed at my back while my fingertips sank into the soft jiggly flesh of her ass, and felt the narrow dimensions of her trim waist. With our bodies so close together she couldn’t avoid the shape and heat of my twin dicks, and after a few minutes of sucking at each other’s mouths she backed off, wiped the spit from her lips, and pointed at my crotch.

“Alright. Show me what’s going on down there. That can’t be real… can it?”

I laughed. I always welcome the opportunity to whip out my cocks for a first time viewer, so I pulled my shorts and tights down to my knees and allowed both members to flop out, almost at full size, and twitch in the open air. Beads of precum formed at their cum slits while the veins at the base throbbed and pumped the organs full of more hot blood. The MILF gasped, then covered her mouth.

“Not what you expected, is it,” I said with a grin, grabbing each shaft at the base and pumping them gently. It took her a moment to process the dimensions of my tremendous double headed flesh bats, but once she came to terms with the situation her shock turned into a deliciously narcotic lust. Her cheeks were rosy and flushed, her eyes flickering with blue flames of desire, and hands reached out to aid in the manual stimulation of each proud shaft.

“I didn’t know they made them this big… or in this configuration,” she said, her confident voice changing to one of girlish wonder.

“Far as I know I’m the only one like this in the world,” I replied, leaving my hands free to squeeze and paw at her big juicy melons. “Gotta say, I wasn’t expecting to get this sort of workout so early this morning.”

“Well, I guess you’ll just have to pump a different kind of iron,” she slurred, getting drunk off the size and power in her hands. “Jesus, how do these even fit in most girls?”

I laughed. “They don’t for the most part, but that never stopped any of them. They love it, I just can’t go balls deep or really go all out like some less gifted guys.”

“I feel like I can climax just from having these shoved in. Ever put them in both holes?”

“Some call me the One Man DP Machine. What do you think?” I pulled her huge tits out and started strumming her erect and noticeably sensitive nipples.

“Ohhhh shit,” she cursed. “Be still my beating heart! You’re like a slut’s wet dream!”

“I didn’t know women could have wet dreams…”

“Trust me, kid. You’re like an Adonis with the strength of Hercules and the cock of a titan. What girl or woman wouldn’t have you in their dreams? Now let’s get these stupid clothes off and hop into one of these showers… I wanna take those womb wreckers for a ride.”

I turned on the faucet in the nearest stall while she bent over one of the benches and displayed her wide round ass in front of me. Her yoga pants went up to her waist, so I hooked my fingers inside the waistband and pulled them down to her ankles. A was gifted a clear view of her most private of places, a sopping wet pair of pussy lips that drooled down her muscled thighs, and a tight clean pucker just above it. I gave her rump a few shameless slaps, then grabbed and pinched them while I inhaled the fresh scent of bare sweaty skin. While my nose buried itself into her asscrack, my long tongue lapped up her pussy juices and savored the taste. This was indeed a prime MILF. I didn’t know how old she was, but this amazon was certainly right up my alley. I could’ve tongue fucked her to completion if she didn’t stand up, tear off her bra, and shoved those luscious milkers right into my face. I sucked and squeezed and nibbled that sea of titflesh until I was drunk off them, my cocks dripping precum onto the tiled floor between my feet.

“You like them,” she asked coyly.

“Mmmfph,” was all I could reply while I motorboated those puppies. She giggled and mussed my white blond hair while I had my fill. God, I fucking love tits. I’ll probably remain a breast man for the rest of my life.

Somehow between our mutual molestations we got completely naked, just in time for the steam to emanate out from the stall to let us know it was ready. I pulled us in, but the redhead pushed me right under the piping hot stream of water and bent her knees to face my fully erect appendages to get a better look at them. I know a cock obsessed size queen when I see one, and this woman was worshiping my manhood with her hands, lips, and tongue. She would pause to stroke my thick rods and contemplate their dimensions before she swallowed a head and most of one shaft's length while continuing to pump the other. She couldn’t fit her fingers all the way around the girth, something that made her giddy with excitement. Length is one thing, but I know most women appreciate width more than anything, and mine are particularly good at stretching and filling. She alternated between blowing both of my cocks until she looked up at me and smiled.

“Damn, kid. You’re a marathoner, aren’t you? Most boys your age would have blown their load all over my face by now!”

“I know it’s impolite to cum before a lady gets hers. I don’t reach my climaxes easily, anyway.”

She grinned. “I like to hear that! Now lets see if we can fit one of these things up in me. If I can give birth to two healthy baby girls, I don’t see why I can’t handle one of these ballistic missiles coming in the opposite direction…”

I reached an arm between her legs and lifted up, cupping her ass while her thigh draped over my forearm. This left her back against the wall while I placed her other leg up against my shoulder. The upper shaft slapped up against her pelvis, running from the base of her crotch, past her navel, up to the crest of her rib cage. The other we worked together to guide the head into her sodden entrance, where a few gentle bucks from my hips popped the wide cockhead past her surprisingly tight opening. I could feel her walls enveloping me as I dug further in, like a warm and welcoming embrace. Most girls have me bottoming out six or seven inches in, but I didn’t hit her cervix for what must’ve been eight inches. This left plenty of cock left over, but it was more than enough to work with. I could see my size bulging her abdomen while I slowly rocked my hips back and forth while she moaned in my ear.

I could tell the MILF never had her cervix penetrated by the way she whimpered every time my cockhead punched the entrance to her womb. She was writhing in my arms, helpless and clinging to dear life while I gave only a fraction of my strength into drilling her tight snatch. Her eyes were closed, so she likely wasn’t aware there were ten more inches fighting to get inside her. I held one hand onto her hips, another onto her shoulder, and slammed my body straight into hers. I could feel the gates break open while her eyes went wide as saucers and her mouth gaped for a noiseless cry of unexpected pain. I paused a moment to let her adjust, then gently pushed the rest of my length inside while the pleasurable sensations started to overwhelm her brain.

Often while in the throes of ecstasy women get their wires crossed. They’re unable to process the overwhelming sensations they’re experiencing, though the redhead’s body certainly felt the full brunt of a powerful orgasm washing over her entire nervous system while I bottomed out into the back of her womb. She babbled incoherently while my huge nutsack slapped against her ass, and her big delicious tits jiggled and bounced before my hungry eyes. I couldn’t have been fucking her for more than 10 minutes when she had her second climax, this one with more mental acuity. She cursed at me, called me a stud, the best lover she ever head, compliments and insults all at once. Her pussy gushed all over my shaft while the hot water washed our mingling fluids down the drain.

I gave her a minute to catch her breath.

“Kid… what’s your name?”

“Kurt.”

She kissed me. “I’m Jennifer. Nice to meet ya, Kurt. I haven’t been fucked like that since I was a teenager!” She rubbed her aching pussy and winced. “Damn. Gonna take a while to recover from this one. I thought I was gonna take on both, but I can’t be crippled this early in the semester. Got a whole volleyball team of girls looking up to me, and the last thing they need to see is their coach so thoroughly fucked she can’t walk straight. Tell ya what, come back wednesday, same time, same place, and we’ll put that nickname of yours to the test! I don’t normally do butt stuff, but for you I’d love to make an exception. We got a deal?”

I gently shook her hand and smiled. “Deal. Now, how about these little problems of mine? Not gonna leave a guy hangin, are you?”

She grinned. “I’d be a terrible slut if I did! How about a tit fuck?”

With my length a tit fuck usually has a blowjob to compliment it in tandem. Jenni didn’t have the biggest tits I’d ever seen, but for a fit muscle girl like her she was quite the voluptuous specimen. A quick glimpse at the tag on her bra indicated she was a size 46G, nothing to scoff at, and just right for titfucking. We worked together to squeeze her tits to form them in the right shape while my drizzling cocks sloshed up and down and in and out of those lovely globes. She was able to tug and stroke each shaft and alternate sucking and tonguing each one with surprising skill. I relaxed just enough to let my pleasure build to a satisfying climax. I warned her in the usual way, and in her excitement she threw her hair back, grasped both of my cocks and pumped them with wild abandon, pointing the heads directly at her open maw. I came literal buckets of hot goopy spooge. It was watery and runny like my pre, but thick and white and viscous at the same time, ropes and ropes of pearlescent baby batter painted the upper half of her body while the rest threatened to clog the drain.

Feeling relaxed and satisfied, we proceeded to clean each other’s naked bodies with a bar of soap and our bare hands. We kissed and made out until our fingertips started to prune. Then my phone started to ring, so I stepped out, grabbed a towel, and quickly dried my hands. It was mom. I answered while Jenni idly leaned against my back and fondled my slowly deflating junk.

“Hey mom! Yeah, just got out the shower. Heh, yeah, I know you would. What? No, not till seven. Well, there was just one other person this morning. Yeah, one of the coaches. Yeah. Okay, I’ll be home soon. Love you!”

“Aww, you’re a sweet kid,” she said while I felt myself getting hard again.

“She’s the only mom I got in this world. I owe her everything. Now quit teasing me, she’s cooking breakfast and it’d be rude to miss it. I’ll see you Wednesday, alright?”

She sighed, stood up, and gave me a hug and a kiss before we got dressed and parted ways. Jenni and I maintained our regular rendezvous at the gym for the rest of the semester, but what I didn’t count on was how we’d become acquainted outside of our sexual trysts in regular society.

Back
Top Bottom