Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Picking on the pretty girl (Looking for dom and sub Fs NSFW)

missmango

Dust
Greetings BMR! I'm new around here, so go easy on me (but not my characters, you need to go hard on them!). I think I'm rather semi-lit, writing around 250-400 words per post, so I do expect a same level in my partners. Nothing kills the muse faster than a short paragraph reply.

Now onto some of the fun stuff, just a quick throw-out to get me warmed up:

1. Bully the pretty bitch.

Main storyline: YC is a city girl, who has recently moved back into the country side. We can think of a reason for this, but basically she has moved back, and decided to improve herself by going to the local college.

MC: the main character I'll play will be the lecturer of the college. She is a recent divorcee, and her husband cheated on her with someone that looks like YC. This was the exact reason on why MC wanted to bully YC from the first day she was in college.

Side characters: I can write as all the other students in the classroom, who are there to either get YC further into trouble or to simply watch her get humiliated. This can be all females or a mix of males and females depending on what you enjoy.

Starting scene: I was thinking of a scene where YC would appear to be inviting trouble, but it was no fault of her own. Her other classmates had tried to set her up, and they placed a remote controlled vibrator inside the cushion of her seat. Throughout the class, YC would be squirming around and of course, MC would pick up on it. She would be asked to go to the front of the class, where she'll be punished. MC also demands that YC squirts in front of the whole class, and an orgasm is not complete without actual squirting. We'll make it impossible for her to squirt, which results in a scene of endless orgasms (Sexual exhaustion) where MC doesn't go easy on her until she squirts.

Progression: YC could be a slut for humiliation and she discovers that she enjoys this. MC on the other hand finds out that she may be a little bit of a lesbian, and decides to coerce YC into spending time with her. From there on, there would be one-to-one scenes in private, as well as public scenes inside the classroom.

Of course, none of this is set in stone, and I would love to hear your take on this. But, this is just the general vibe of where I want to bring it.

- Toys, lots and lots of toys, from ball gags to vibrators to pussy clamps
- Cunnilingus - obviously
- Squirting orgasms
- Sexual exhaustion and ahegaos
- Edging and orgasm denial (that'll be included eventually)
- Exhibitionism, public humiliation/degradation
- Under the table, quiet sex - think fingering under the table
- Public orgasms
- Strap-on sex - blowjobs, vaginal sex, anal sex - all 3 holes will be used.
- CUM (if you're fine with including male students, I want lots of cum)
- Nipple play
- Spanking
- Slapping and hair pulling
- Forced clotheswearing
- Rimming and face sitting

Additional special kinks (these are for the extra kinky - can be removed if you're not comfortable with it)
- Water sports - forced wetting, omorashi
- Act like the bitch you are - Collaring, Leashing, Caging
- Wax play
- Food play
- Lots of bondage and predicament bondages
- Navel play
- Sweat and spit play.

Also a quick remark, I couldn't give a damn what your RL gender is, as long as we can have fun. So holla at me! and let's see what magic we can make between the legs. If you're a dom, I also don't mind switching up to play as the bullied girl.

Back
Top Bottom