Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB OC thread, short/medium/long term rps, the smuttery the better.(nsfw links/images)

Whorihime

Lover of B.H.C. (Ask if you wish to know,)
Hello! I'm Whorihime, and this is my thread for my OCs(Original Characters). I'm looking for short, medium or long term rps. I will put next to my ideas an S, M, or L for if the idea is for short, medium, or long term. I do plan to put more work into this thread in the future. But for now this is to get some fun started.

Okay, so here are my biggest turn ons to have in an rp, but aren't needed, just things that really get me wet.

TURN ONS
Multiple partners(group scenes, or in the way I mostly think of this, a new ppartner/guy for each scene in the rp, of medium or long term)
Interracial (black guys, Arabic guys, Mexican guys. Any Dark skinned race.
Risk of pregnancy
Risk of getting caught
Cheating
Netorare(ntr)
Ugly bastards
Aphrodisiacs
Some drug use(weed, molly, coke, or any made up drug for sexual uses we can come up with)
Age gaps

TURN OFFS
Scat
Watersports(piss play)
Anal(unless it's a group scene, mmf, mmmf, mmmmf)
Gore
Vore
Cuckold(unless for my Challenges Series idea)
Swinging(I prefer cheating without the partner knowing)
Incest

MY OCs
Jill, 20-24, has a boyfriend, attends college, pledging to a sorority.

Susan(Sue), 22-27, has a boyfriend, no job, gold digger.

Kelly(Kelly Kelly), 24-28, married, highschool teacher, hypnotized by husband.

Kat, 21-26, engaged, amateur cosplayer, onlyfans account.

Jessica, 25-30, married, waitress at a strip club.

I do have face claims for my characters. If you would like to see them, please ask. I do not ask for face claims for the guys hooking up with them. I prefer to imagine them myself. So if you have a look in mind yourself, then let's not use face claims.

Also I will not change anything about my characters. So please don't ask me to use this picture or that name. I'm not looking to play your character, I'm playing mine since you came to from this thread.

And please, please no one liners. Try to respond with at least a paragraph. Nothing worse then giving a three paragraph response, only to get back...

"yeah suck that cock bitch.." he tells her.

Need more than that to keep my interest in the rp.

And now, some ideas for rps I have. These are just base ideas that can be worked out more if your interested in them.

RP IDEAS (I will update more in time and go more into detail on the ideas here, but for now just ask what my plans for the story lines are please)
The Music Festival(M, L)
Undercover Cop(S, M, L)
The Military Wife(S, M)
The Challenges Series(cuckold, blackmail, or sorority pledging)(L)
Temptation Island/Love Island(L)
Gullible Wife/Girlfriend(S, M. L)
Bachelorette Party, Wedding and Honeymoon(S, M, L, Long if we wish to play out all the events, short for one, medium for two.)

Looking to play some scenes as Orihime from Bleach, Nami from One Piece, Rias Gremory from Highschool DxD, and Marin from My Dress Up Darling

There will be more to come in the future, along with a real link to a list or kinks/turn ons for me.

Last edited:
Bump

Bump.

A bump for the day.

Can I be next?

Bump...

Bump...

bump...

bump...

408d732ade164e3cd98504b8de07bc39.gif

3413806%20-%20Nami%20One_Piece%20YamamotoDoujin%20animated.gif

2980e3e199d638f6dee5d5bac4a008b4.jpeg

9063275771c536e7f28049d5c0f8f3db.jpg

2d156cec9a14046f6288aa746666fddd.jpg

9640988737ac5be51daa86f261761859.jpeg

Bump...

Looking to play some scenes as Orihime from Bleach, Nami from One Piece, Rias Gremory from Highschool DxD, and Marin from My Dress Up Darling.

692121%20-%20Bleach%20Moe_Shishigawara%20Orihime_Inoue.jpg

bleach_24_Another-order-by-Tsukishima-V2-Requested-by-Warior.jpg

2140378-1.jpg

images

Rias-Gremory-Hentai-Drawings-From-High-School-DxD-13.jpg

rias-gremory-hentai.jpg

1.jpg

6836878-69eb0.jpg

Bump...

Some ideas in my mind at the moment.

1. A cheating wife, but she only fucks guys her husband hates.

2. One of my characters starts an onlyfans type of account, anything she posts or live streams is always with a new random guy.

3. Needing money for a wedding a young woman takes a job as a stripper. Ends up working for a very shadey guy. A few ideas for what he is doing that I'll share when asked.

Bump...

1. A cheating wife, but she only fucks guys her husband hates.

2. One of my characters starts an onlyfans type of account, anything she posts or live streams is always with a new random guy.

3. Needing money for a wedding a young woman takes a job as a stripper. Ends up working for a very shadey guy. A few ideas for what he is doing that I'll share when asked

For these ideas, yes my partner must be willing to play multiple guys throughout the rp. When I ask for multiple, I'm asking for a new guy for different days/scenes in the rp. If my partner wants to have group scenes, I'm open to that too. And if your willing to do interracial, playing as dark skinned guys, you'll earn huge brownie points with me.

A bump for today..

1. A cheating wife, but she only fucks guys her husband hates like his work rivals, his former bullies, the old guy across the street with the barking dog, ect, ect...

3. Needing money for a wedding a young woman takes a job as a stripper. Ends up working for a very shadey guy. A few ideas for what he is doing that I'll share when asked

4. The lonely wife of a military man. (I'm sure a lot hate this idea, but for an rp, this gets me wet. Plenty of ideas for how the wife cheats)

For these ideas, yes my partner must be willing to play multiple guys throughout the rp. When I ask for multiple, I'm asking for a new guy for different days/scenes in the rp. If my partner wants to have group scenes, I'm open to that too. And if your willing to do interracial, playing as dark skinned guys, you'll earn huge brownie points with me.

bump...

bump....

bump....

Back
Top Bottom