Mx Female Creating the ultimate zodiacal woman (Hyper, multi, anthro and more)

TyrandesBeauty

Planetoid
Hello everyone,
hope you are staying safe and are looking forward to a wonderful weekend.

This roleplay is best suitable for women ( IRL women, nobody else, please) with very few limits and who like to do go wacky and let their fantasy run freely. The setting can be either fantasy or science-fiction in which your character will play the centre role. The point is to slowly create the ultimate breeding / fertility goddes or broodqueen by employing any of the following kinks:

anthro woman, multiple breasts, multiple vaginas, multiple wombs, multiple limbs, enormous body parts, hyperpregnancy, unbirth, vore, raceplay, domination, BDSM, submissive female, slavery, choice removal, sorcery (if you have any other favourites that are not in this short list, feel free to bring them)

My limits are: underage, calling me “daddy“ and violence that was not agreed upon by botth.

No need to be shy, you are always welcome to send a message with your ideas, chat about possibilities and ask questions, we can brainstorm together and find how to make it work. I would like to take this either to discord (Slaip178 #5663), but I would love to try guilded (Slaip178) where can play around with references. Have a good one. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom