Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The little black book of Chaos

Chaos.

Who doesn’t love a bit of chaos?

π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•–

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕦𝕀 :: π•†π•‘π•–π•Ÿ (π•ƒπ•šπ•žπ•šπ•₯𝕖𝕕) || π•‹π•šπ•žπ•– β„€π• π•Ÿπ•– :: 𝔼𝕀π•₯ || ℝℙ 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ :: ℙ𝕄𝕀 || π•Šπ•₯π•ͺ𝕝𝕖 :: πŸ›π•£π•• β„™π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ

Ohai! Welcome to the little black book of Chaos...
Don't be shy, step right up!

First off, this is probably always going to be work in progress, but for now….
let’s cause some chaos.

𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕄𝕖
I’m Chaos. Often times shortened to Chao…for fun!
I’ve been RPing for close to two decades, although I consider myself to be coming off quite a hiatus, I am a bit rusty.
I work a very set work schedule, but I am a single mom so it may take me a bit to get back to you, I try to be as open as possible with communicating this to my partners. But nonetheless, I am human and mistakes happen from time to time.
I tend to play more submissive female characters, but if the right plot speaks to me I could be persuaded to play other roles.

β„™π•’π•šπ•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€
College professor X Student
Musician X Groupie
Musician X first time show goer
CEO X Secretary
Mafia boss X daughter of rival
Master X Slave
Vampire X Human

*There are many more, these are just some examples, just ask*

π•‹π•™π•–π•žπ•–π•€
Romance
Adventure
Supernatural
Horror/mystery
Some dark themes - again, just ask

β„™π• π•€π•€π•šπ•“π•π•– ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”»π•–π•€π•šπ•˜π•Ÿπ•€
The Gypsy
The Dragon Fae
The Witch
The Seer

ℙ𝕝𝕠π•₯𝕀:
Currently Craving = *

The pomegranate **

For this specific plot I want to explore a modern day retelling of Persephone and Hades. The timeless tale of curiosity, love, betrayal, and fate. Would she still be his queen?
I am very flexible with the specific details for the story, there’s a lot of room for interpretation!
The Never King
Generations ago Wendy Darling conspired against Peter Pan with Tinker Bell to steal his shadow. In a blind rage Peter kills Tink and the last know location of his shadow is passed down through the Darling girls for each generation to come. But if only it were that simple, the location of the shadow is hidden deep within their minds concealed by magic as a last ditch effort from Tink. Will the next Darling girl help the Dark King return to full power in Neverland? **based on the book series**
The Arrangement ***
Two neighboring kingdoms have been at odds for as long as anyone can remember, and no one really knows why. The hatred and distrust continues to grow year after year, failed treaty after treaty, king after king. The kingdom to south possessing dark magic and uniquely dark gifts continues to grow stronger and more powerful with each passing eclipse, their crowned prince the strongest they’ve ever seen. The kingdom to the north growing weaker and weaker with each new royal born … until an heir is born powerless. In a last ditch effort to save the kingdom, the current king remarried and produced another heir…. a girl. Her brother remained in the public eye still set to take over the kingdom, while she remained hidden concealed from their enemies. She’d shocked everyone with her unusual strength, powers like hers hadn’t been seen in nearly a millennia. But instead of allowing her to step into the throne and rule as queen, her father decides to use her as a bargaining chip with the kingdom to the south. A bride for peace? Or a bride willing to destroy her home?
Beyond the Veil
The worlds been split in two for as long as anyone remembers, the witches of old cast the veil to divide the human world from the fae world. This journey would follow that of a fated pair, one human and one fae, and what happens once the veil falls. *Based on a book*
The Seer **

Her gifts were unusual as a child, and she always seemed to have a sense of deja vu. But it wasn’t until the tragic loss of her mother in the war of vampires and Lycans that her full power awakened. Her mother had been a gifted witch, helping those around her whenever she could by any means possible. It was shocking when she didn’t possess the same type of gifts, they’d assumed she’d taken after her mortal father. But alone in the woods the night her mother died she had her first vision, her first glimpse at who might win the war… a seer? Good seers we’re hard to come by and harder to keep during something like this.

And if you have made it this far please tell me your favorite color, and why.

F-list - this list is by no means completed, if you are curious about something I did not list please feel free to reach out and ask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom