Mx Female check out these fantasy roleplays!

Roleplaylover12

Planetoid
before we begin i should make clear that mythics are my species name for fantasy creatures as a collective. i also am looking for either a switch or dom but i will accept a few subs.

i have a fantasy idea set in the continent of lozoria about the prince of the kingdom of lothara. the prince is the son of a man named the dragon king who is called that title because he was a dragon slayer before he became king and because he was married to the queen of the western dragons. dragon slayers are a group of powerful and dangerous warriors who were well known for killing dragons who are at the top of the magical power scale along with torivors who are also known as shadow people (because of their speed, stealth, and amazing strength) and orcs (because of their strength and tough skin). this story is about joseph who is a hybrid between dragon and magical human and he is skilled in armed combat as well as magical spells. in lozoria, mythics (monsters) are seen as lower than humans and are hunted for slavery, food, or just for sport except in the kingdom of lothara where the dragon king and queen built a society where humans and mythics live together in peace and harmony. one day joseph came up with the idea to venture out into lozoria to create alliances with other kingdoms and races so mythics would have more places to use as safe havens from hunters or even develop a home where they dont have to fear being enslaved

the dragon king however is afraid for his son for a reason that only he and a few mages know of. back when the prince was ten an assassin somehow snuck into the castle and overpowered the queen before skinning her alive for her scales because of their magical power while she was in her studies. joseph responded to the screams before anybody else only to have to watch as his mother died from pain and shock. the prince was so traumatized, saddened, and enraged by what he saw that his dragon abilities awoke within him and he lost control. he went on a rampage throughout the castle that cost the lives of many guards and castle servants until the king and his best mages could overpower the prince. they used their strongest spells to bury his memories deep within his subconcious so he knew his mother passed but never how. whenever he tries to think of how his mother died it causes a mental strain and his magical aura to darken until someone snaps him out of it and whenever he uses his dragon side or over uses his magical power his body becomes stronger mentally causing the spells that hold his memories at bay to slowly crumble. the prince also wears an amulet that prevents a darkness that resides deep within him from breaking out and rampaging through the kingdom. the king feared for his kingdom and his son so he never allowed him to leave the palace grounds or interacter with anyone outside the walls causing him to live a life of loneliness. joseph pushed and pushed for his father to let him venture out to fulfill his goal until at the age of 22 the king agreed on the condition joseph went with a bodyguard. the king didnt trust anyone in the castle because of how the assassin entered the castle all those years ago so he put out a for hire for any mercenary and assassin willing to take the job which is where you come in. it's also possible for us to do a scenario where he doesn't get a bodyguard through those who applied because his father is overprotective and decides to summon his own protector which allows him to summon a demon, an angel, a goddess (either major or minor), or anything else that would fit in that classification.

i have also developed other roleplay ideas that we could build on such as:

1.when the heavens are invaded one goddess finds herself in the human world and attempts to recruit one of the last living demigods to find a weapon capable of freeing the other guards and getting her home back. (it can be set in fantasy or modern fantasy)

2. the main character (me) is sent back in time (or to another world isekai style) to find himself in the land of amazons where he is told by a goddess that he is destined to save the world and either an amazon or another goddess joins him on his journey through the realm to defeat a great evil.

i hope youre interested in one of these roleplays and i hope you dont mind playing a mythic but i wouldnt mind human. my kinks are feet, harem, unique skin color, gore (plot wise not sexual), non-con (not the prince but somebody else), and thats all i can think of at the moment but ill let you know if i think of anything else. I hope to hear from a good number of you so please pm me if you're interested

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom