Mx Male Feminization/sissification plots

Bull4Sissies

Planetoid
Hello everyone who are reading this post. I want to tell that if there is someone who we are playing before let me know about our previous RP. I was kind of busy but now the king is back for his naughty bois. Now some of my kinks and preferences described below:
  1. Slow-burn Long term RP. Firstly I want to mention that I am available to post once per day but that would be lengthy post with all details for sure. Every single naughty detail drives me crazy while playing. I am trying to describe all of them with passion.
  2. Sissification/Feminization - I love transformation where MC turns your character to feminine plaything. It can be forcefully against his will or it can be your characters own desire. What I like is when your character is against at first but lost himself slowly. MC breaks his will and make him cock craving whore.
  3. Real world, real things only - I don't like fantasy setting actually. I prefer to keep everything more real more believable.
  4. Risk of being caught - isn't it naughty to add some risky details to RP? Like MC eager to to fuck you at your friends house, or maybe your wife is around and he doesn't care about it. Could you stay silent while he is going deep in your boipussy? How would you feel when you are talking with your mommy while you feel your stepdad's warm seeds coming out from your used hole? Is it giving you any ideas? So how would you feel as that asshole grins at you? I have ton's of naughty ideas and would be glad if you want to hear more.
  5. Forced clothing/Clothed play - Let me guess I am not alone who stood on that kink huh? You are forced to wear that mini skirt but it barely covers your ass and maybe you are feeling weird to dress like a slut in front of other man. But you are the one who gonna be his lil girl tonight. Even worse can you imagine how he rips of your pantyhose with anger and spanks your bottom? Oh but why your thong getting wet in front side. Don't tell me you are already leaking like a girl. Such a naughty boi you are.
  6. Her progress - Now this one is for cuck lovers. It can be your mom or wife who are changing in front of your eyes. You should play both female and male. You can see how she began to dress different than normal and how she is coming to home tired. And many other things we can discuss.
I am flexible with kinks and my main limits: watersports, vore, gore, death, using diapers, heavy bdsm, scat
Now here some of my ideas but not all of them for sure. If you don't like these ones we can set up new one based on your kinks.
  1. Cheating yourself - Now this one is completely open idea and we can work on different path. Everything began with this job advertisement on the newspaper you are reading. The salary was extremely high and you dreamed what you can do if you work just a year. You could start your own business that you saved for one year. The famous company on your town posted secretary vacancy but only females wanted for this position. You had only chance to introduce yourself as a woman and cheat this company. This is only way you can save your poor life and earn huge amount of money. The exciting part is your boss couldn't imagine you are man at first but after time passes your dirty secret would be revealed. The question is what would be your fate? #Brainstorming this idea: What if you see someone you know at this company? Maybe your mom? Your friend? Or someone else? What if she/he have no idea who you are? What if your boss began to take his revenge on you by humiliating you front of them without telling them your true identity?
  2. The bad joke - You just only want to mess with your sister by dressing her slutty school girl uniform that she bought to play with her boyfriend. You just opened the door after bell rang and embarrassing moment was that was not her but her boyfriend who shocked seeing you like that. What are going to happen now? Let's discuss this naughty idea.
  3. Biggest mistake. My another open idea that can work on different path is similar to first one. The mistake you made on your company resulted in losing huge amount of money and your boss get frustrated but didn't want to just simply fire you but he is planning to destroy your life and make you brainless bimbo sissy. We can work on romance path too depends on you.
I am a bit lazy to put all my ideas here. Just drop me message that describes your kinks and preferences to set up one :) Have a nice day and thanks for reading this post.

Back
Top Bottom