Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Protagonist's Best Friend Becomes One with the Harem

Uziah

Moon
Hello,

Perhaps I caught your interest with the title of this thread or... well, I'm almost certain it's the title that brought you in.

This group roleplay will center around around a group of friends/club in their last year of high school (i.e. everyone will be 18) and their shenanigans. The main protagonist will follow your typical male protagonist tropes (strong lead, confident, etc.) and will not be played by me. This may come as a shock for some, but I have no interest in my character being the lead of a harem. My character will be the best friend (and harem member) of the harem protagonist. Which means I will need someone to take on the role of harem protagonist. The interactions between the characters can vary. While the Harem Protagonist can be with any of the members. The members, as long as there is mutual attraction, can be with one another as well.

Here are the current roles and requirements for each one:
Harem Protagonist (Male, Hetero-leaning Bisexual): @wiki234
Protagonist's Best Friend (Male, Bisexual): Me
Harem Member(s) (Female, can land anywhere on the Kensey Scale): @Megara23 , Open (1/4)

Last edited:
Updated role for Harem Protagonist.

I've also decided to cap this RP to 6 RPers. Not to say that we have to start with 6 RPers, but I don't want this RP to be a large group RP.

Back
Top Bottom