Mx Female Dominant Male seeks Submissive Female for Fetish-fueled RP

Kooplan

Meteorite
Hey all, Kooplan here, I am new to this site, but have been playing RPs online for some time. I thought it would be fun to try and wrangle up some potential RP partners and see who would like to play out some more unique RP scenarios. From the title, I'm sure it's obvious that I'm looking generally to play the Dominant Role, and would like to find a woman to take on the Submissive role. However, I'm also pretty open to just about anything. What I feel like would separate any of our RPs from others on this site is my love for the impossible fantasies/fetishes. Something that can only exist through creative imagination and be played out strictly online. That said, I'm not at all opposed to playing out more "Vanilla" scenarios as well. Just know that, going in, my preference is strongly favoring anything that can't happen in real life.

What I'm looking for in an RP partner/What you can expect from me:
- I ain't gonna lie. Most of what I would say here would all just be ideal, but not really required, per say. Just think of this section as more like suggestions, unless stated otherwise. I am very open to loose rules, and although I'd like to play a character that dominates with an iron fist, I'm pretty flexible about variables outside of what happens with the RP.

- Patience. Probably the #1 thing above all. If we start to play out a scene, I understand you won't be online all the time, and so I like to say feel free to take as long as you need to respond. Whether that be a day, a week, or even longer, just let me know and I'll be happy to return when you're ready to pick it up again. Just allow me the same courtesy, because I tend to take a while to formulate a response.

- Detail. Usually I like to write my replies anywhere from a couple of sentences all the way up to several paragraphs, depending on what's happening in the RP. Short replies are fine. I just expect anyone I RP with to be able and willing to at least try and go into some level of detail about the scene and how your character feels about it. All of this in 3rd Person, btw

- Someone who enjoys building a story as much as going into the more sexual stuff. I'm not going to say we'd need to recreate "Lord of the Rings" or anything like that, but for me, having a good set-up and consistent story really goes a long way in the enjoyment of RPing. Hopefully it goes without saying, but good characters are also a BIG plus!

- Communication. Along with everything above, I do like to talk about the RP outside of it. Give me your feedback, suggest things during it, etc. I'm sure to do this as well, so don't be afraid to say what you'd like to happen or if you didn't really like a scene! I can't promise to always oblige, but I'll listen, and at the very least offer a compromise in such cases.

General Kinks and Likes:
- Cruel
- Submission
- Humiliation
- Bondage
- Torture
- Rape
- Size Difference (Bigger male/Smaller female)
- Incest
- Non-Con
- Dub-Con
- Role Reversal

---(also into less domination-focused RPs,, too)---

- Gentle
- Romantic
- Consensual
- Hand-Holding (šŸ˜‚)

- Slice of Life
- Modern or Fantasy Settings

What I Don't Like:
- Extreme Violence
- Snuff
- Gore
- Scat
- Exhibitionism
- Futa
- Furries

- Cuckolding/NTR
- Bimbos/Bimboficiation

Alternative Fetishes I'm into AKA my Main Kinks(and would likely want to include in any RPs):
- Microphilia (Shrunken Woman Fantasy)
- Macrohpilia (Giantess/Shrunken Man Fantasy; particularly playing with a gentle/submissive Giantess)
- Light Vore (as long as there is an extreme size difference)
- Breast Expansion/Gigantic Breasts
- Hypnosis/Mind Control
- Timestop/Freeze
- Petrification
- Amputee (Preferably getting there with less violent, more "magical", methods)
- Various Object/Animal TFs (Kind of particular about this one, so I won't go into too much detail here)
- Probably plenty of other stuff I'm forgetting at the moment, message me because I'm into some weird shit lol

If all of that doesn't sound like the worst thing in the world, feel free to hit me up! I'm always down to chat and meet new friends, or just jump into a scene after getting to know a bit about what we both like/dislike. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom