More Specific Ideas.

TmcJagger

Sun Bro Worshipper
Supporter
This is my second RT under this topic, since I figured this one could be used for more specific ideas I have.

I am currently looking for 1-2 partners. I do PMs and DISCORD.

Anyways, onto why you've stumbled here.

Idea 1:
Plot Idea: Living out Dreams
YC is a happily married woman, although sexually unsatisfied. For the past few months, you have dreams of you cheating on your husband with a strange man you've never seen and in these dreams, every kink you love is enjoyed at one point or another. You choose not to tell your husband about these dreams for fear of what he would say. So you choose to ignore those thoughts during the day.
But one day while you're out of the house, you bump into a man at the store and when you see his face, it's the same man from your dreams. After that one encounter, each of your dreams feels more real now that you've seen the man in person.
So now when you go out, you look for the man to try and find out who he is. Then one day you find him and you exchange contact information. Not even a week goes by before you're already doing things a married woman should not. You've sent him pictures of you, told him your wildest fantasies and more.
Then you get gutsy and invite the man over one day when your husband would not be home.

From that day on, you have started to live out those dreams you've been having.

Idea 2:
Plot Idea: Scarlett Law
When a woman is born and comes of age and is not betrothed or married, a contract is put upon her. The person who pays off the contract becomes her Owner. If a second person puts up the same amount, the woman can choose whom to go with. The only issue is, the woman cannot refuse or she will be cursed. Curse will vary from women to women. So YC will be of age and not married, and a contract comes up for her and is paid off by someone. MC does his best to raise the money to pay off your contract. YC can choose to stay with MC (Soft Dom route) or go with the stranger (Hard Dom Route). Character relations can be discussed upon request.

Plot: Horizon: Forbidden Lust
This story takes place after the events of Horizon Zero Dawn just to avoid any spoilers to those who have not played Forbidden West.

This story will have Aloy confronting new types of machines all the while trying to track down Sylen who managed to get his hands on HADES. With the corruption taken care of, Machines were turning back to normal, or so the people of the Nora and everywhere else thought. But no, now there was a bigger issue. The machines weren't just attacking humans, the humans were getting ravaged by the machines in sexual manners. Male machines went after Female hunters while the Female Machines went after Males.
These machines had something in their coding set free when the connection to HADES was severed, and now, Aloy has to find out what is going on and why. She will encounter new machines on this journey and even some familiar ones. Only armed with her weapons and Shieldweaver Armor, she must set out once again to put an end to this Forbidden Lust.

My Hero: (You can either play the mother or the daughter in this role.)
Your daughter has been kidnapped by a group of bandits (The reason could be discussed in PMs). They had the hostage for a long time (A few months to up to a year/2 years) and gets rescued by MC. After the rescue, YC would spend time with MC on the way back to your home village. During the time together, they bond and get close, but not intimate. Once the duo return to the village, it will be up in the air on what happens next. Will MC become close with the mother? The daughter?
How will the two's relationship continue after their journey and they return home? Will they decide to go out and venture forth again? Will they settle down in the village?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom