Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Sahe's Twisted Little Fantasies

Sahelanthropus

Meteorite
Hello there, and welcome to my humble little request thread. So glad that you noticed and decided to take a look around. For starters, I just want to cover some ground-rules for things I'm looking for. I figure that way, if you see something you and I both like then you'll be interested in reading onward, and if you see something you absolutely crave listed as something I don't wish to be included then you won't feel as if you've wasted any of your precious time and energy. Of course, if you don't see something on this list or just aren't sure if something would fall into a particular category based on what you've read, then you're more than welcome to ask!

Personal Favorites:​
Oh I adore these. If they fit the scene or scenario and you think they should be included? By all means, feel free.

- Noncon is a personal favorite.
- Tied to noncon: victim blaming!
- Girls with dicks. Need I say more?
- Other genders are lovely, as well!
- Breeding and the "threat" of it. So possessive...
- Smut-driven writing. I'll be honest: I'm here to write racy stuff.
- Fandoms, especially video games and the like.
Lovely Things, Indeed:​
These are hardly necessary by any means, but I certainly enjoy them, and if they fit what we've discussed or want to see then I'd be happy to include them and just let me know.

- Consensual play. "Yes" can be fun!
- Slice-of-life stuff can be fun, as well!
I'd Rather Not...:​
We talk about these before they're included. Full stop.

- Watersports
- Generally, ask if it isn't expressly listed here somewhere.
Hard No:​
I'm not interested in including these. You aren't going to be the sudden exception that changes my mind. They're here for a reason. Please don't ask.

- Macro / Micro play. Sizeplay is fun, but not that big a difference.
- Scat.
- Vomit.
- Gore. Not a fan.
- Vore.

With that out of the way, I'd love to give you some ideas for scenes I have. If any pique your interest, feel free to drop me a line. Otherwise you can send me a message if anything you see here makes you think of a spin-off idea, or if you have ideas of your own that you want to send my way.

A Fallen Guardian
Tags:
Non-Con, Captured, Breeding

"Do not fight me, Guardian. I have won. You are my prize. And you will give me tenfold the Eliksni you have slain this day."

She grunts - trying to throw her hips or shift her weight in some way as the Eliksni warrior takes hold of those same hips. Hips seized, wrists pinned, and her weapon knocked away. And her Ghost corrupted by the Eliksni warrior in some way. And as that same Eliksni champion forces their way between her legs, she arched her back, and cried out. All at once, too full...

Pretty simple concept. A Guardian on her own decides she can take on some Eliksni. Perhaps she finds a camp and underestimates just how well-defended it is, or they bring in back-up just when she's at her weakest and fit to be toppled over. An Eliksni champion employs a strange new device that corrupts her Ghost, and turns it against her. And before she knows it, she's claimed as the war-trophy for an Eliksni warrior. Or perhaps their whole retinue.

The Nora, Lost
Tags:
Non-Con, Captured, Breeding, Sexual Torture, Potential Canon

"I've been told Nora girls moan like whores when you take their ass. That true?"

She groaned, burying her face down into the furs as he took her. The tent was filled with the constant sound of their bodies meeting - pushing into her, slapping against that toned ass with his hips every time he did. And occasionally he would thrust in a way that made her rake the nails of her bound hands against her palms all over again. It was a small mercy when he grunted in her ear as if to let her know he was close, flooding her insides. But it was snuffed out when she heard a new set of footfalls coming into the tent, and another buckle coming undone...

A Nora Brave ─ perhaps Aloy herself, though we'd be breaking from the canon a bit ─ is sent out from Nora lands. Perhaps a 'mere' Seeker, or a Death-Seeker on a more personal mission of revenge for the tribe. She travels the lands, endures austere conditions, and relentlessly pursues her goals. But unfortunately, somebody gets the better of her. Perhaps some Nora Outcasts ambush her just as she reaches the border? Maybe the target she is sent after catches wind of her coming and springs an ambush? There are many ways it could go.

Back
Top Bottom