Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Stories for the Deviant Soul

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
Hey I'm Beau, and now that I've kind of gotten back into the flow of working I'd like to pick up a few plots! So some things to start off~

*I consider myself rather experienced but by no means an expert, RPing is an escape and a form of fun for me.
*I usually write really long openers but my typical reply stays around one to two thick paragraphs.
*I like to do plots with supernatural elements, especially hot vampires, I cannot stand slice of life, it's really boring to me.
*I enjoy some rather taboo topics as well, so if there's something you'd like to include please feel free to ask, I may say no but I won't judge you.
*A few of my hard No things' are scat, hyper, and FxF, I just can't, sorry.
*I like to play the sub role so sorry for being a bit basic lol.
*I'm a plot>smut person, but I like there to at least be a bit of sexy stuff.
*I don't necessarily want slow burn, but I would like a decent interaction or two before smut happens.
*I really like to get a reply out once a day, but if I get busy I'll tell you.

The Semi-Welcome Guest
It was a blind side honestly, when Nell's mother told him that he was going to live with his father while he finished school. She'd simply told him that there was a better private school that would give him a leg up in the world and his father, whom he'd rarely ever seen, was willing to pay for it. When he demanded to know why she was suddenly doing this to her teenager she just professed that she wanted him to go to a good college. In reality Nell's father had simply realized his son was coming of age, and as the child of a powerful vampire, he refused to have Nell live a mundane life. Besides, his other son was restless and bored. maybe having a new brother would distract his eldest. Therein rises another problem. Nell has no idea of the existence of his half brother and when he gets there his older vampire sibling treats his human brother as more of a tasty plaything... Having a human in the house is going to be more trouble than they realized.

The Lost Prince
13 years ago the vampire kingdom of Dresden lost a prince. His human mother had stolen her and the king's Dhampyr child away in the night, with the help of servant sympathizers. The servants were immediately executed and the king expended every effort to find his son, while the crown prince mourned the loss of his little brother. While the king lost hope many times, his eldest never let him cease searching until one day they get the word. The missing son had been found living with his Maternal Grandmother in a village just outside the kingdom's borders. The days drag on as they wait for the envoy to return with their loved one. Finally a rickety carriage pulls up and out of it a small male is pulled and shoved down onto his knees in front of the king and the prince, the burlap sack is pulled from over his head. The smell that hits them immediately, along with the red eyes and white hair, are all either of them need for verification. It also presents a problem for the prince, as the little dhampyr smells, amazing.

The Unfair Bargain
It was the best deal to protect their kingdom. The elven kingdom Lavellen would offer the hand of any of the King and Queen's children to the Vampire Prince of the neighboring kingdom in return for a promise not to invade and protection. While the two kingdoms hadn't gotten along, there wasn't really a choice in the matter, if the vampires chose to invade, Lavellen wouldn't stand a chance. Their people were all about nature and healing, not war. Furthermore the vampire king sought to find his son an elven mate for their precious blood, that tasted the purest of any, and could heal any ailment. A good resource to have on hand. Never in his life did the youngest prince Asa expect to be chosen over one of his sisters.

To Break a Butterfly
Eden Woodridge is the son of a rather accomplished homicide detective. That being the case, he grew up having a better idea than most of how dark a place the world could be. At an early he'd become obsessed with what makes the psychotic tick. how the connections in their mind broke or didn't make sense. He'd thought he'd gotten a good sense of it. Though due to his morbid interests he'd only ever had one friend, but they'd been friends since childhood, and all throughout school. Now in college, working on a degree in criminal psychology Eden and the man still remain friends. Though in recent years there's been a rise of a new killer, and his dad's been on the case for a long time now. The aspiring student decides to focus his studies around what he can figure out about this killer, and see if maybe he can help identify him. Though there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to the victims, and the further he studies, the more confused he becomes. That is, until one night, after staying late at school Eden is hit over the head with something and drug off. Little has he known, until awakening in a basement, that the killer has been the person he's remained closest to his whole life. He's watched Eden grow up, coming up with reasons and excuses for why people like him do what they do. He's had an obsession with Eden all this time, but he doesn't want to kill him. He wants to break the boy, and teach him that sometimes, people are just evil.

Pairings
(Warnings: Incest)
McxYC
Son x Father
Younger Brother x Older Brother
Cousin x Cousin
Nephew x Uncle
Student x Professor

Human x Demon
Human x Vampire
Human x Cryptid
Human x Alien
Witch x Vampire
Elf x Werewolf
Human x Deity

All ideas are open to interpretation and change, I'll never judge you for any interest so please PM me if anything catches your fancy!

Back
Top Bottom