Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Doro's Request thread - a first draft

pain

Banned
Banished
Hi, fresh on BMR here and told, to do a request thread :)

What I am looking for (just starting with a copy of my introduction):

- medieval/fantasy/early modern times
- Dystopia, dark worlds of black despotism, Scifi
- Modern time daily life (with the tendecy of ending up at lost places or dark basements)
- Dungeon, Witch hunting, Interrogation, Torture, Death ( as dark as we can stand )
- There may be also a plot, character building, creation of words. Also romance is welcome.
- My characters are always female human beings.

Preferred modus of writing:
- 3rd person, past tense
- Forums or private messages here on BMR ( no discord )
- Postlength and time taken to elaborate longer post is adaptable
- No fast forth and back of messages (except we are in a flow for a moment of time), 2-3 posts per week promised.
- I love OOC chatter, but not about my private life and no flirting.

Characters I like to do:

A young, innocent girl, maybe around 20, in an mediaval/fantasy setting she is a maiden at the countryside, in modern times a student at the university. in distopia a gothic punk girl. She is at the wrong time at the wrong place, and... caught and made a prisioner of "the dark". Perhaps she falls in love with one of her jailer (stockholm syndrom). The end is... dark.

A special plot I would like to do is: she is coming in contact with the executioner or executress in a more dub-con way (maybe she is the daughter of the hangman, the house maiden of a dark knight, whatever), and more and more in love with him/her, undergoing torture and humiliation. At the end she is willing to die from his/her hand, and the executioner is seeing this as some kind of master piece of his art... (by the way: taboo is not a taboo and incest is sometimes... thrilling...)

Another idea is to have a adult version of hermione against snape (painting at deviant.com) in the sense of the upper given plot. I am not as much with Harry Potter, but I love the idea of the confrontation of these both characters, her being in love to him, and at the same time some kind of guinea pig for his dark magic experiments....

An elder, experienced woman, maybe divorced or a widow. She was in S/M for all her life (at least in her dreams), and now she decided to devote herself to a dom (or any other constellation), to find satisfaction. Maybe at the end... the final satisfaction is her last orgasm and death.

An lady astronaut in scifi or distopian universe, maybe in the hands of klingon worriors or borg. You know "Barbarelle and the Excessive Machine" (youtube, NSFW)?
Ok, This is old style. We can have a more modern version of it!

So many ideas... more to follow * smile

If you feel that we can match / any proposals or questions / just to go for chatter. Send me a message :)
Looking forward to a friendly togetherness and a lot of arousing role playing -

Doro, aka Pain

Back
Top Bottom