Mx Female (NSFW, 18+) Hyperpregnancy, Jewellery, Anthro woman

TyrandesBeauty

Planetoid
Hello, everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful start of the weekend.
I have a few specific kinks to roleplay with, so I will post them at the start, so you can either continue reading if you like them or go look at something else if they are not your cup of tea to spare your time. (Nothing here is meant to offend anybody.)

1. Hyperpregnancy and unbirth (We will not trouble ourselves with the rules of medicine, physics, biology and such) : really big sizes, including multiple breasts, vaginas, wombs, as big as many as you like
2. Jewellery : absurd, excesive amounts, all the varieties you can imagine and more (white gold, gold, silver, gems, including sex toys and clothes made of jewellery) adorning your body.
3. (optional) Anthro woman : My favourite would be dragon, snake, lamia, centauress (if you another one we can discuss it)

This RP works best for ladies with a large amounts of kinks and free thinking-mindset and who have some previous roleplaying experience. The setting can be either a fantasy one, science-fiction or dystopia possibly. You character should be a monarch or ruler of a fictional country / realm (empress, queen, archpriestess, princess) that will be forced to take up the role of a broodqueen / mother in order to create huge amounts of offspring day and night without a break.
Feel free to suggest all the kinks you like, no need to hold them back, I would be happy to hear and satisfy all of them. Some my other kinks include BDSM, domination, raceplay, sex toys. Limits are but a few: underage, calling me “daddy“ and violence against women unagreed upon.

Only females, please (no futa, transgender......) If you liked the ideas above, my discord tag is in my profile information, add me at your leisure and send me a short message along with the request introducing yourself shortly and ideas you would like to have in the RP. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Back
Top Bottom