Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any A ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ᴰⁱᶜᵏ M>F Transgender x Any Story (SPH) | (or M x Any)

Delusions

Meteorite
Hello,

I've been writing stories for over a decade. I generally write around 4 to 8 paragraphs on average and do so in the third person. I do prefer more story than smut, but interested in both. I much prefer to write over PM, and any links I post will likely not be safe for work, so please consider them NSFW. Please note that I am not transgendered, but do enjoy writing as transgendered characters. If this is something that bothers you, please exit my thread now. Thank you.

I have a penchant for writing around realism, to mean that if it can't happen within the lore that we're writing within, then let's not include it. I have written some period pieces, sci-fi, low fantasy and medieval, but I do prefer the modern world. However, this is our blank canvas and we can write whatever we so desire. For this, I'm looking to write as M>F Trans character or as a Male (straight or gay) character, both of which are small in size (around 4 inches or so - Small Penis Humiliation / SPH ).

I don't have an F-list, but I do enjoy the usual things. I enjoy oral, vaginal, anal, facials, degradation & humiliation, informality, alpha & beta - superior & inferior dynamics, with age gaps and size differences coming into play. By sizes, I mean more along the lines of the title, so MC having a small cock, but I am open to height differences as well. I'm certainly not limited to these and will hear you out on your desired kinks.

As far as my 'no go' things, I don't care for the usual stuff such as bloodplay, dismemberment, vore, scat or anything hyper unrealistic.

My only rule is that you put forth some effort. Don't just put words on a page and press send. I say this to mean that I don't expect perfect grammar, but do capitalize the first letter of a sentence and things like that, yeah? I won't police your posting frequency, but I find that posting every other day is a nice pace. I don't care if you need to take an extra day or two to post, but some consistency is preferred. Once a week might be just a bit too long between posts, but life gets busy and I respect that plenty.

We can go deep into our characters and flesh out a whole entire story that goes well beyond the starter prompt. I do have actual ideas for each pairing, so if a pairing appeals to you, then feel free to let me know which and I will give you my ideas on it. Again, I want characters and story, not just smut.

Pairings: I have plenty of story ideas for each of these. If you like a pairing, let me know and I will not put it all on you to come up with a story. I have plenty of background to provide upon request. Example: Pimp x whore sounds like a generic pairing with no thought behind it. Though I can give you the setting, the city, the background, the name of MC, every/anything you want to know about them and what makes them tick. MC can be M>F Trans or even just M.

Biker gang member x property or bartender
Pimp x whore
Boss x subordinate
Teacher x student
Doctor x patient
Classmates
Teammates
Neighbors
Gym goers
Interracial
Athlete x reporter
Coach x athlete
Cop x criminal
Military superior x subordinate
Painter or photographer x model
ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ-d App pairing (App for people specifically looking for small dicks)

The ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ-d App idea would be something like Tinder or Grinder, but focused on pairing up people specifically looking for people with small dicks. I figure that there would be requirements for ꜱᴍᴀʟʟD members (My character / the people claiming to be small) so guests (Your character) have some quality assurance with the app, meaning that members must show cock pics next to a tape measure to verify that they're actually below a certain size, and we can go with the App requiring they be below 5 inches, so 4.99 inches or smaller. This can be for Males or M>F Trans who have kept their dicks. This has potential for age gaps, interracial pairings, mindfuck pairings (Doms or alpha personalities that want to humiliate), or possibly even cuckolding pairings.

Feel free to send me a message, and thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom