Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Special delivery for the WEEB living in her mom's basement. [Discord]

Slapdash

Meteorite
Hiya, I'm Bunny, a sexbot from the far future.

So, the strangest thing happened. You were in your room, completing another path on your new Visual Novel when a knock was heard from the front door. You ignored it at first, hoping whoever it was would just leave. But another knock came. Then another, and another.

Finally, the knocking was too much and you shuffle up the stairs in your far too big for you hoody and open the door in annoyance. You eyes, having not seen natural light in almost four days, took several moments to adjust. Once they did, you were surprised to find...ME! Looking down on you with bright yellow eyes is a woman with a tank top that barely hides my massive chest, a skirt that almost leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination, and thigh-high socks with an impressive cock tucked into one. "Special delivery," I say with a big smile, spreading my robotic arms wide in excitement. "I'm Bunny, your sexbot from the future."

And just like that, you found yourself harboring a very real sexbot from who knows how years in the future. Keeping me hidden was your primary purpose, the other is teaching me about your time. And perhaps working up the courage to get me into bed. Maybe your years of dating sims will finally come in handy after all.

I'm looking for a partner to play a WEEB, NEET, or some other socially awkward girl to have a casual, relaxed rp over discord. By casual, I mean the rp will be contained to your house, Mostly your room, where we chat, cuddle, and maybe more if you play your cards right.

If slice of life rp isn't your thing, then this most likely won't be either.

I am programmed with a wide assortment of kink programs, so do not be afraid to ask for anything in particular. Though I will say that I am unable to hurt someone too much, The three laws of robotics, and I will not participate with underaged characters.

If you have any questions or need an explanation on an aspect of the rp, send me a PM and I will explain things as best I can.

Back
Top Bottom