Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Malidra's Manor of Misery

Galisenae

Rude, Crude and decidedly Lewd.
Good day!
Today i pose a somewhat tentative request to the more masochistic and/or sadomasochistic among you.
It shall be a somewhat short tale of debauchery, rape, torture and bondage! In which the characters can indeed meet thier end.
This is, of course, geared towards myself playing the antagonist/creatures and another woman playing the protagonist, but if this has sparked an interest, i am more than willing to entertain alterations.
Feel free to pm me if interested.

~ Intro ~
Through several restless nights you have suffered, haunted by flashing images of grinning porcelain faces and slender sickle-like fingers, the phantom touch of frigid hands and the penetrating feeling of hateful gazes follow you long after waking. This night however, sleep comes easy, but tonight will bring no relief, for Malidra has come calling, she has peered into your dreams and has found them delectable, she now lusts after your soul and will have it for her vast collection. But she is not entirely without mercy, while it would be but a trifle to claw it from your very chest, she has something far more entertaining in mind, a bargain, a game of frightful figures and deathly depravity. Enter the Manor of Misery and play by her twisted rules, flee her deranged creatures and defy her meticulous traps. But be sure to remember one very simple thing when entering those unholy halls, while leaving with ones head may be a possibility, one thing is all but guaranteed, you will not be leaving with your dignity.

~ Summary ~
An evil entity has looked deep into your dreams and has discovred your darkest fantasies, having taken a liking to them, she wants your soul to add to the collection. But rather than outright steal it, she devises a game to debauch and debase you over the course of almost assured failure, before turning you into one of the many twisted creatures that litter her realm. You will be stripped bare, bound completely and set loose in a mansion in which you must find ways to remove the bonds, avoid a choice selection of the aformentioned twisted creatures and find a way out of the building, all before sunrise. I hope you went to bed early.

~ Notes ~
Blood will be kept to an absolute minimum. The torture will usually be sexual in nature and almost always softcore. The enemies are not explicitely trying to kill you, but they can and will if circumstances lead to it, same goes for the enviroment itself.

Back
Top Bottom