Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The leader's girl [reaper]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria looked down the dark alley as she thought she should go down it cause it would be a short cut to home. Biting her lip some as she saw a couple guys from a gang come around the corner she whimpered some and started to run down the alley not knowing but she could hear footsteps behind her and she knew they were after her. Feeling one grab her arm she screamed some and yelped as they slammed her against the wall. Glaring at them as one of them stuck a hand down her pants she looked away and whimpered hard tears coming down her cheeks.

Looking back at them one cut her cheek with a knife probaly to show that she was taken by a gang. Growling some she kicked on in the balls then punched the other two in the gut. Buttoning her pants up she glared at them then started to run again only to have the one she kicked in the balls grab her ankle. Growling deeply she looked back at him then saw a knife in his hand. Screaming some she shook her head then kicked at his hand screaming as he scraped the knife around her ankle. Tears rolled down her cheeks like rain and she hated this night.

She knew if she didn't get away she would probaly get raped and end up knocked up which meant pregnant. Being only 16 and being in a poor family that hated her she knew she couldn't have that. Screaming some more she kicked at the guys until she heard a gunshot go off. Looking back as the guys did she saw what looked like the leader and she struggled to get away kicking the other in the face. Biting her lip she started to run again limping some but she just wanted to get away not wanting anything to happen to her.

When she got to the end of the alley she looked back seeing the leader telling the guys off. Whimpering some she looked at him then got a scared look in her eyes as he looked at her. When he raised the gun she ran out of the alley and started towards home. Sighing some as she got home and her parents didn't even ask about what happened to her cheek or ankle she knew then they didn't give a fuck if anything happened to her. Sighing some she went into her room and bandaged up her ankle.

Growling some as she heard a knock on the door she shook her head and went down the stairs seeing the leader right there and her parents just let him in. Glaring at him she grabbed a vase and threw it at him but she just heard a shot go off and the vase broke into peices. She looked at him with a scared look in her eyes then started to run for the back door. She hated this and she wasn't going to put up with any shit. Looking back she saw her parents laughing and she closed her eyes tears rolling down her cheeks.

Drake was walking past the alley as he say two of his boys attempting to rape a young girl in the darkness. He growled as he walked towards the ally. His gang wasn't into that kind of shit and they knew it, he yelled out for them to knock it off. However his voice fell deaf on their ears, He growled as he walked over to them pulling out his 9mm Berreta and firing a shot into the air. That caught their attention, he walked over towards them watching the girl walking off. She was cute, he would like her for his own but he had to deal with somethign first. He raised his hand over his head gun in hand and whacked each of them hard knocking them to the ground and kicking them hard in the ribs. "You little shits do something like that again i'll have your head."

He walked off as he put his gun away shaking his head. Fucking young punks He thought to himself. Even though he himself was only 22 most of the guys in his gang were 18 or younger. They didn't understand the rules and he had to fuck up alot of them. Though he had only needed to kill one in the past. He sighed continueing to walk he had seen her around before. He knew where she lived he was heading there now.

He arrived at the house looking it over, the lights were on in the house and more importantly the light was on in the room which he suspected to be the daughters room. He knew what her perents were like. His were like that when he was younger too. He growled as he remembered times of his father. Muttered a few insults under is breath he walked up to the door knocking a few hard times waiting for the door to open.

He smiled as the door opened to the perents. "Good evening. I'm looking for you daughter, she ran into some of my friends and i'de like to talk to her about it. He smiled at them looking them in the eyes. He thanked them as they asked him to come on and they would get their daughter, however that wasn't goign to be needed as she was now standing in the stairway. "Well he-" His sentence was cut short as a vase came flying at his head. Out of instinct he pulled out his sidearm and fired shattering the vase into peices. He looked around and noticed she had run out the back door. He swore under his breath he was goign to have to chase her.

He excused himself from her laughing perents. They were probly drunk or high or something you don't usually laugh when somone comes into your home and fires a gun. He ran out the back door chasing after the little girl his gun still in his hand. He could see her up ahead she wasn;t a fast runner compaired to him. He looked around and raised his gun into the air firing a shot while chasing her tryign to get her attention. That didn't work as he chased her longer he fired a shot beside her close enough so that he knew she could feel the hot air as it rushed by.

Maria whimpered hard as he came after her and she looked back seeing his gun out of his pocket and she growled some then started to run as fast as she could. When he fired the shot in the air she definatly wasn't going to stop. Looking ahead she whimpered knowing that her parents didn't give a two shits if anything bad happened to her. More tears fled down her cheeks as the guy kept chasing after her.

When the last bullet went by her side she slide to a stop and looked back at the guy growling deeply "what the fucking shit do you want with me??". She backed up against the wall seeing him come closer and she knew he was a good guy if he stopped the other guys. Even if he fired a gun she fell in love with his bad boy looked and she looked at him then down at the ground "seriously you didn't have to do anything".

She sighed some and cursed under her breath as he was right infront of her now. Looking at the gun she glared at him but stayed against the wall "please don't hurt me...I know your good but still I can't trust many people these days..hardly at all they are just out to get me or out to rape me but seriously I'm starting to like you alot since you've saved my life about two times". He didn't know but when she was about 10 he had come onto her and her father slapping her across the face. How could he not recognize her well she must have grown since then.

He blinked as she came to a stop and he stopped infront of her letting out a large sigh as he stood there panting slightly. "For a girl you sure can run alot." He put his gun away in his jacket. "Had you not run I wouldn't of had to chase and or shoot at you. I just wanted to apologize for what happened in the alley. It won't happen again I can promise you that, Two times?" He looked at her for a moment in the darkness a car passing and illumenating her face. "Wait I've seen you before." He thought back as he looked at her trying to place where he had seen her before.

He went back 6 years in time to when he was only 16 himself. He was walking around outside and he seen a man hitting a little girl outside near a house. He had ran over and decked the guy knocking him to the ground. "Leave her alone you fucker!" He yelled out as he hit him glaring down at him. He looked over at her. "Are you ok?" He smiled at her and petted her head softly. "It'll be ok" He frowned as he turned to the man pulling out a gun. "You ever hit her or lay hands on her and you will end up in a dumpster somewhere. I'm always around i'll know if you do." He walked off he had things to do but he wouldn't stand there and watch as a man like his father hit a little girl.

He snapped back to reality. "......When I was 16.. didn't I stop your dad from hurting you?" He looked at her in the darkness of the night taking a step closer towards her taking his jacket off and taking the gun out putting it in the back of his pants he wrapped the jacket around her shoulders. "You really shouldn't of run out of the house like that." He smiled at her. "Are you ok?"

She looked at him then nodded some "yeah you saved me from my father but you haven't saved me from another guy I met just a year ago". She sighed some and as that car went by you could see some bruises on her face and legs. Looking away she sighed some and whimpered a little as he put his jacket over her "Seriously you don't want to be around me..he's always watching me everywhere I go". Tears rolled down her cheeks more and she let the jacket fall then she started to walk away "just leave me be I love you and all but it's to soon and I need to get out of this other relationship..I can do it..trust me".

Looking up at the sky she sighed at the full moon and stars then she looked back "trust me..if you want me..you have to save me..which this guy I don't think you can". She shook her head and started to walk twoards his house "if you want to come with me to his place to do something feel free...but you will die within seconds". Biting her lip she looked at him with a scared look in her eyes "trust me I'm not worth saving right now".

He frowned as she mentioned another guy and seeing the bruises on his face he wasn't going to tolerate it. He pulled out his gun when she wasn't looking and loaded a fresh mag in putting the other one in one of his cargo pants pockets. She was partially right, somone wasn't goign to last 2 seconds. But it wasn't going to be himself. He followed her he smiled as he looked at her. "Don't worry I will save you" It was dark but the stars in the sky shone brightly lighting up the way somewhat. He whistled slightly as he walked with her looking around. He could feel someone following them it must have been one of the other guys men. He had a feeling who this other guy was too. He could kill two birds with one stone with this. First he would eliminate and opposing gang leader, next he would get the girl. As a bonus he would get all the men that USED to work for the guy he jsut killed.

"So why exactly is it you thin kI won't last 2 seconds against this guy huh?" He walked up beside her looking at her he would not forgive the other guy as he looked over her buises. He growled slightly sighing. "So what's your name anyway, I never got a chance to ask you."

Maria looked at him then away and sighed some not knowing weather or not she should run or just stay with this guy. Knowing that her boyfriend the leader of another gang would try and kill her she knew she was in deep shit from him and mabye even this guy get killed. Shaking her head she looked at him then at the stars. Biting her lip some she looked back at him and smiled weakly "My name is Maria". She looked back at the stars and she knew someone was following them. She could hear the footsteps and she always had someone following her no matter how hard she tryed to convince the leader she didn't need to be watched.

Looking back she saw someone pull out a gun then she pushed the guy she was with aside and she went to the other side right as a bullet went past them. Whimpering a little she saw five guys some with guns other with wooden or steel bats. Biting her lip she looked at Drake then shook her head "go damn it or else you will get killed and I'm serious..just go please".

Drake grinned as the 5 emerged from out of nowhere. "You think you guys are the only ones who people watching?" He pressed a button on his watch and smiled at them and pointed at one of the men with a gun. "You have exactly 1 and a half seconds by the time I finish this sentence to put that thing away and walk away." He grinned an evil grin, Drake was one of the leader of one of the strongest gangs in town. Though it was unknown to alot as they preffered to work in secret. He shook his head as they laughed and didn't put the guns away. "Well you're funeral pal, I hope you got good insurence." He once again pressed the same button on his watch and pulled maria to him pulling her head into his chest so she didn't see as he did two of the heads of the guys sprayed blood from a hole in their head as a bullet wizzed through them making them fall limp to the ground pulling out his own gun he shot two more himself watching the third one panic. "Now How about you?" He grinned with an evil gun smoke coming from his gun pointing it at him. One hand still holding marias head into his chest. "I've gotten alot more powerfull since you last seen me Maria." He watched as the last one ran and he pulled the trigger twice fast putting two in the guys back.

He placed the gun back in his pants and pressed the button on his watch twice as a few more bullets hit the gorund killing the survivors who were simply wounded. Drake left no one alive when he did something like that. He always had a sniper watching his back incase of things like that. Drake was much deeper into things than most gangs around here. He walked with marias head in his chest around the corner of the street.

Maria looked at him as he pulled his gun out then saw him as he pressed his watch. She shook her head and looked at the guys then back at Drake wondering what the hell he was planning on doing. When he threatened them and they didn't put the guns down she gulped some then whimpered some as Drake pulled her head to his chest. She struggled some as first but when she heard the guns go off and people falling to the ground she closed her eyes and gripped onto his shirt. Hearing his gun go off she whimpered and jumped some trying to get free once more "please don't hurt anymore I don't want this I just want to be free without anyone". Whimpering some as he pressed the watch again then fired off 2 more shots she screamed some tears coming down her cheeks.

When he brought her across the corner she slammed him hard against the wall then let go of him growling some "you bastard". She started to run again shaking her head some she didn't want to be in this kind of messed up world even if she loved him. If she ever got pregnant it would risk her life and her childs and she didn't wnat to risk it. She shook her head and ran towards her house just a different way.

He was getting tired of this. Her constant running, the issues, the cops, this time he would deal with her. Terry slipped into his car as the rest dealt with her boytoy. Waiting he turned on his engine reving it a few times before he headed off after her. He drove just fast enough to keep up and pulled up beside her. He looked at her hoping she didnt smash her face then he gunned his engine and whipped about before her so shed either stop or slam into the hood

Back
Top Bottom