Mx Male Substance to the story.

Prox

Meteorite
Hey, I'm Prox.

Due to the fact that my cute profile picture leads some people to believe that I maybe write female characters, I'll be blunt. In call caps, even.

I ONLY WRITE GAY MEN.

Okay cool.

I'm from fiction depot before that place went sideways. I tried umbra roleplaying but I've got nothing but ghosted.

All I want to do is play gay men in urban fantasy to high fantasy settings.

I have a few ideas kicking around though I'd like to build a character for someone's idea that's already up.

I can play top or bottom though right now I'm mostly interested in playing a bottom.

My no list is, I think, pretty universal. No bathroom stuff, no underage stuff, no vore, no mutilation.

I don't really like incest or dub con or anything of the sort which is a less universal no list. To each their own.

Details can be hammered out accordingly.

My current ideas are:

Based on Work Song by Hozier: a witch's husband is killed and he uses forbidden black magic to revive him. I want something rural, kind of gothic, lovely, romantic, maybe a little sad. Hozier's discography in a nut shell and throw in some John Paul White and the Civil Wars for good measure.

Always: an 18 year old is sold to one of the richest men in the world (age gap preferred) and it turns out he hasn't just bought the most beautiful man in the world. He has bought a living god, hidden in man's blood to escape persecution and death from centuries ago. What had once been a being worshiped and adored has become the perfect sexual partner and knows no other life. They die young, broken, brutalized, and without power. I'd like the master character to be more of a gentle man who doesn't want to hurt his new slave, but rather love him and worship him so he can become a living god again. I've had someone play the master as someone literally dirt poor who inherits this great wealth and this slave all in the span of a few days and I like that route but I'm open to ideas.

If anyone is feeling wild, I'd just like basically Ganon from Zelda for that master slave god idea.

Ask me questions. Discord me if ya want.

Okay cool.

Light idea: something to do with a fighter who uses magic and spells and their commander/sacrifice who issues commands but also takes the hits.

Something like human pokemon, in a sense.

Inspiration comes from the manga Loveless but this is strictly all adults 18+.

Back
Top Bottom