Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Daddy kink and ageplay

DreamCastle

Planetoid
Hello hello!

I'm looking for a rather specific combination of a few kinks that I'd like to do. Namely ageplay (note: not actual physical or mental age regression), degradation and humiliation.

Before I tell you what I had in mind, let me tell you a little bit about what I generally look for in a roleplay and a rp partner:

- I write anything up from 400 words per reply and wish you can do the same. I do not enjoy one-liners, so I'm looking for someone who can write longer replies.

- I'm happy to talk ooc and flesh out the story, plot with you and make up scenarios we can play out. It's not a problem if you're not huge into ooc talk, but I hope you'll be able to talk enough for both of us to know the outline of the rp, where we're headed with it and bring in some of your own ideas as well.

- It can get quite boring to roleplay with someone who never brings the story forward on their own and rather always just reacts to what I wrote. Both of us being proactive with the scenes and plot is important.

- Message me with more than "wanna rp?". I won't know if I do unless you give me something to go on; which plot you'd like to do, what your thoughts or ideas for it were and such.

- Please use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling. Mistakes are fine and happen to everyone, but it's much more pleasant to read your replies if you use commas and don't write in chat speak. You don't need to be Shakespeare, but some effort is appreciated.

That's mostly it, honestly ^^ I'm not a hardass with my roleplay partners, so it's not like I'll be at your throat for a few grammar mistakes. Don't worry! If what I said above sounds good to you, keep reading.

So, to get back to the matter at hand: what I'm primarily looking for is my character being the receiving end of ageplay, not necessarily of her own free will - I'm not into straight up non-con, but dub-con where my character might mentally be against it, but her body clearly enjoys the treatment she's given is right up my alley. This mixed with a bit of degradation and some humiliation would be a perfect mix for me.

I'm looking for a dom who is strict and has no trouble putting my girl in her place, but who can also be gentle and fair. I'd prefer someone who starts the whole thing with the purpose of humiliating MC, but ends up growing fond of her gradually. While MC might grow to enjoy the treatment she's given, eventually.

Now, for some kinks I'd like to include in the roleplay (as a part of the ageplay aspect). These are by no means all mandatory, but if we could include a few of them, I'd be most happy.

- Spanking (the traditional over the knee kind)
- Nursing
- Watersports/wetting
- Degrading MC by generally treating her like she's on the same level with a child
- Public humiliation
- Having MC call YC Daddy
- Perhaps diapers, for humiliation
- Making MC dependent on YC for everyday things, such as cooking, bathing etc.

Other things I'd like to include can be found on my f-list here, please have a look at it! I'm very open in terms of kinks, so if there's something you'd definitely like to include, don't be shy to suggest it.

Now, I had some rough plots in mind that could be interesting for this kind of a roleplay. I'm open to any ideas you might have as well, and I'm hoping we can expand on these ideas together.

1) MC is the beautiful, but incredibly spoiled daughter of the duke and duchess. When her parents perish in an unfortunate accident at sea and MC inherits everything, she's suddenly thrust into a position of responsibility that she's not ready and prepared for. YC, the loyal butler of the household, knows MC is going to wreck the town and lands of the duchy with her poor management. After a particularly harsh tantrum from MC, YC gets the idea to put MC in her place and take over the management of the estate to make sure everything is running as it should.

2) MC always used to bully YC in school. In their final year, despite having already turned 18, MC's parents don't trust MC enough to stay home alone while they're away for a few months. They hire YC (who they see as more responsible) to essentially babysit her, much to YC's glee and MC's horror. It's the perfect opportunity for YC to take his revenge for all the bullying.

3) Once again MC used to be a bully, but this time our characters find themselves in the same college. MC has just lost her apartment and needs to find a new one as quickly as possible. YC offers her a contract that will let MC stay at YC's house as a roommate, though with a few additional conditions.

4) Our characters' parents got married, making YC and MC step-siblings. MC always acted as though she was the better sibling, entitled and mean to YC. When YC finally gets tired of MC's attitude, he/she decides to take MC down from her high horse and humble her.

5) YC used to work in MC's family as a slave, subjected to MC's every wish and whim. After the slave rebellion successfully overthrows the nobility of he country, YC decides to spare MC and instead make her learn her new place as YC's personal toy now.

6) MC is the princess on the run from a deadly rebellion, having lost her family and home. If she were caught, she'd surely meet a painful and slow end. Luckily for her, before his death the king ordered his most loyal captain of the guard (YC) to get MC to safety, so she's not traveling alone. YC wants to honor his pledge to protect MC, but the spoiled princess isn't making it exactly easy on him. She'll need to be reminded who she depends on during their search for someplace safe for her to live.

Anyway, those are some of the ideas I had ^^ if you find yourself interested, send me a DM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom