Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love of the Immortals - overfiend_87/sweetnecter

overfiend_87

Super-Earth
Living within his stone and earthly castle, Lord Garinth, Master of the plant-life and the earth in general, was sat on his early throne. It was made of granite and was incrusted with gems and gold looking to be fit for kings. He was bored and so decended upon the human population, disguised as a elderly man, turning his staff into a simple crutch and covered with a dirty cloak. His looks became winkled and frail.

As he walked the streets he listened into various people. He was in the wrong end of town. Many were saying blastphemous things, speaking against him and calling him a "Lord of Dirt", clearly insulting his title. It too every fibre of his being not to turn around and cause the ground to swallow them up or grow spikes to go through them. Another few alleyways he walked down, invisable amungst a fog he helped roll in until stopping as he heard of an attack. The person they mentioned was the daughter of a powerful Sea God. They were vile men, wanting to kill her in order to steal whatever gold she held, keep her prisoner to insult her farther or even just to use her for their own sick, sexual pleasures. He had to find a way to stop this. He knew where she lived and from the sound of it so did they. Their time of attack wasn't yet so he still had time to save her.

Nadia wason the beach laying on a large ruck sunning. She had fallen asleep just a few minutes ago under the warm sun. She was rather pretty, then again the sae god was know for having beautiful children. She was hus youngest, his pride and joy. She had aslight tan, long beautifulblue hair and large green eyes. She wore many pearls and coarl necklaces as well as silver and gold on her wrists. She moved slightly in her sleep rolling over so her cback was to the sun.

The God, Lord Garinth transported to close where she was. He assumed her to be near the water. Being a child of the Sea God she would have a natural love and affinity for the water. He changed to his true looks, showing him wearing fine robes of dark colours. His staff turning back into the large scemport it was, made from a large tree root with a large gem sitting ontop of it. His beard was black and curly, like his hair whilst his eyes looked like the colour was replaced with black coal.

Everything about his looks spoke highly of him. He was a God. He then came across Nadia. Stopping for a moment he looked around, making sure no one was nearby to witness this. The last thing he wanted was to cause an argument with the god of the sea. So after careful thought he used his sceptre to dull her senses as he picked her up, flying back to his home in the castle of stone. Once there, high in the mountain he had taken her to a private room, laying her down and using the staff to undo his magic.

Upon close inspection he now saw how beautiful she was. She must've been the youngest or atleast the youngest one old enough to be an adult. Her skin tanned nicely too. His hand stroked her blue hair as he looked at the many things she wore. If he was like those humans back on the surface he would steal her goods and mount her right now, but that wasn't his way. He was saving her, not kidnapping her. All he wanted to do now was just watch her as she slept, hoping she wouldn't wake until the morning. He would try to explain things to her then. If she believed him, he didn't know.

Nadia woke up a few minutes after the spell had been removed. The lack of heatfrom the sun had been what woke her up. She sat up and looked around her soft white dres flowing around her as she stood up her eyes wide.She jummped back and moved away from him until she hit the wall.

"Garinth? What is going one?" She asked. She knew him yes not well though. She had met him once or twice but she did not like being away from the water so theyhad never really spent time time together. "What am I doing here?" She started to breath rather heavilyas she looked around the room, while it was big she felt as though the walls were closing in on her.

"Nadia...calm down." he put his hand out, trying to calm her down. "I had to bring you here, just wait and I can explain things...how about we go to the roof? I could make a large fountain so you would atleast have enough water to sustain you..." he explained to her and took hold of her hand and lead her upstairs.

Once on the roof he smiles, hoping she'd calm down as he changed the stone, making a connection to a water deposite that was on higher ground so that it would be a natural spring. Once doing this he smile and made the fountain area to collect the water, giving enough room for Nadia to sit benith the water and be exposed to the sunlight at the same time.

"I'll explain...I was going through a nearby town and overheard the humans were plotting to attack you. Their mouths spat out vile things of what they wanted to do with you. I decided to take you away before you were harmed. I feel that we should unleash some wrath upon their town, teaching them not to dare harm you or any of us immortals." he told her, feeling anger over this.

"That gives you no right to take me from my home, my father can protect me better than anyone in the sea I can be a place no mortal can reach me. And had you come to my father first his wrath would have destroyed that town" Nadia said crossing her arms and looking at him with cool eyes. She was not mad athim or freaking out butshe was displeased.

She looked at the pool he had made her then back to him, "thank you." She said softly sitting ont he edge touching the water with her hand. "My father will be looking for me, I need to get home before he starts to worry, you know how he gets."

"Yeah...he once used my help to open up the ground and pull a city under the water just to find one of his daughters." he laughed lightly as he remembered this and then looked up at the stars. "You go and talk with your farther...I'm sure that water leads to a waterfall or something. You can find him that way. However...I could send a message to him if you feel too tired to go back right away. The room is spare and always available. I rarely get visitors as it is." he pointed out to her.

Nadia raised her eye brow and looked at him. "Just like that?" She asked her expression hard to read. She bit her lip softly and then nodded her head, "I suppose until the mortals are found that it would be best if I stay here." She said after some thought.

"You can stay up here or in your room whilst I go see your farther." he smiled and then looked around for a moment. He tapped his sceptre on the ground a few times. Servants then arrived to the top floor, greeting them both. "Nadia will be staying here for the night. Please, make sure she is comfortable." he smiled to them and then turned to her.

"Is there anything else you want me to do before I tell your farther? We'll begone for a while after destroying the city we'll need to send out rumours and false reports that the city became blastphemous. Adding fear into the people will teach them a lesson." he said to her before heading off to go see her farther, but stopping if she asked for anything.

Nadia shook her ehad softly. She gave him a warm smile and took his hand into hers, "Thank you for doing this." She said softly and kissed his cheek. Shereleased his hand then and looked to his servants, "I do not need anything, you can go back to what you were doing."

Garinth looked at her a little shocked as she had kissed his cheek. He blushed lightly when he realised he hadn't spoken for a few minutes.
"Err...yeah. It's alright. Of one of us died it would be an attack on us all." he told her, though he still felt embaressed at the kiss. Especially since she was so beautiful. "Just rest or do whatever you wish while I'm gone. I'll be back soon and remember to ask the servants anything." he told her as he then walked out, leaving her alone as did the servants. The servants went back t their own duties whilst Garinth travelled through the ground and the earth to find the Lord of the Sea to talk with him and plan the attack on the village who dared to plan his daughter's death.

Nadia smiled and laughed softly at his expression. She went to the pool of water he had made her and sat in it her eyes closed. It was nice to see that even though her father was a angry man that some still watched out for him and his children. She clsoed her eyes and sank low into the water small bubbles coming out of he rnose and mouth.

It was clear that Nadia's father had noticed his daughter was missing when one saw the sea. Wave taller than the temples of the gods pounde the shore, dark clouds swirled around the once bright sunny sky, the sae god was clearly very unhappy.

Lord Garinth now told the Sea god of where his daughter was. He was angry, but he tried to calm him, explaining what he heard of the people speak about. He was willing to head back down to the mortal towns, spreading the roumers whilst he would allow the Sea God to suck the city beneith the ground and destroy it, causing fear of the gods in the people and teaching them a lesson.

It had taken several hours before they managed to cause the carnage needed and he travelled to the various towns, spreading the message that any attempt to harm on a child of the Gods will be met with anger and wrath. After they had finished this he returned home. He managed to calm down the Sea God and explain she will see him in the morning to show that she was unharmed. He then returned home, heading upstairs to go and see Nadia. She appeared to still be asleep, but he smiled to her as he tried to wake he up.
"We've finished. Your farther would like you to go see him in the morning. He's still very worried and wants to make sure you are alright." he told her as he smiled down at her "If you want me, come down to my bedroom and the servants will tell you where to go." he said to her and wanted to kiss her, loving how beautiful she looked, but he then pulled himself back, embaressed by the thought he just had.

Nadia slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. she stood and wrapped her arms around his neck leaning against him. She did not know how to thank him for what he had done for her. No workds came to mind that seemed strong enough. While she huged him she smiled slightly, "Thank you." She said quietly kissing his cheek softly. "Thank you very much."

"I..." he trailed off, letting her kiss him. He looked deep into her eyes. They were so beautiful and as he looked into them, he gave into his emotions, forgetting about how he 'should' act and then began to kiss her full on the lips, loving the feel and the taste of her lips, waiting for the next move. He was still in a bit of control and didn't want to go too far. His left hand went behind her, pushing against her back to push her against him and his right hand stroking down her side, settling on her hips.

Breaking the kiss he looked into her eyes lovingly. He wanted to take her downstairs to his bedroom and show her the pleasure that only a God could show her, however he wanted her to make the choice and for it to be consentual. He didn't want to rape her and cause her pain. She was so beautiful and gave her another soft kiss on her lips, closing his eyes, now waiting for her to react.

Nadia's face was covered in a deep blush. She looked away fronhim her hand lightly covering her mouth. She looked up at him., her large eys shining. She wrapped her arms around him and returned his passion in another kiss. While she could not stay in this spot forever she waned to stay with him. He knew how to deal withher father, calm the rough seas.

Lord Garinth couldn't hold back, but he had to say something. They couldn't stand here forever. He smiled as he looked over at her.
"Nadia. Do...do you want to come downstairs?" he asked curiously as he blushed too whilst he looked at her. She was so beautiful that he could barely control himself, but he had the will of the gods on his side. He stood there, staring into her beautiful face and wanting her body. His eyes wondered over her body for a moment before going back to her eyes. If only he could be sure that she wanted the same thing.

"I don't know." Nadia said softly shifting slightly. She never really liked to be inside. Her father's palace was very open, which was good for her. She was very phobic about closed in spaces. She looked up at him her eyes on his, "I would rather stay up here." She said with a soft nod her hair falling into her face.

Garinth had personally enjoyed being in a closed space since he lived underground for many years, but he was no stranger to open spaces. He smiled at her and kissed her softly on the lips and continued to hold her close to him.
"Alright. Let's stay here." he told her as he looked at he, continuing to hold her against him. He looked around, wondering where they could lay down. One hand held onto her waist and another went slowly up to stroke one of her breasts. He did this slowly, not sure if she wanted to have sex yet.

Back
Top Bottom