Mx Female My Cravings Thread (RoosterTeeth and Harry Potter)

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hello all! While I have a proper request thread (which can be found HERE), I figured I should make a secondary thread to highlight some of my cravings. While I will practically accept any roleplay from my main thread anyway, finding someone to play these would be exceptionally exciting for me.

--
ROOSTERTEETH
It is exceedingly rare for me to find a roleplay on here involving the cast of RoosterTeeth. Admittedly, it's been a little while since I've watched them consistently, but I enjoy all the personalities and would love to find someone to play one or several of the lovely ladies from this platform. Of course, if you're an avid watcher right now, some girls that you watch may not be on my list. If anyone is open to playing anyone below, please please please let me know! I'd love to play as an OC myself, but I can be convinced to play canon if I know who it is.

Meg Turney
Barbara Dunkelman
Ashley Jenkins
Ellie Main
Elyse Willems
Alanah Pearce
Jessica Nigri

--
HARRY POTTER
Harry Potter was probably one of the first things I began roleplaying years ago, and even today I can't get enough of it. If anyone is keen on a roleplay involving Harry Potter characters, involving plot or smut, please let me know. While you can have a look at my thread for a general idea of my interests, below are the pairings for some plots I'm mostly looking for. All characters involved are aged up for the RP.

Harry Potter x Hermione
Harry Potter x Hermione and Fleur
Harry Potter x Fleur and Gabrielle
Harry Potter x Tonks
Harry Potter x Angelina, Alicia, and/or Katie
Neville x Hermione
Neville x Angelina, Alicia and/or Katie
Dumbledore/Many x Hermione (smutty plot)\

I also am craving some plots that are crossovers between HP and Game of Thrones. Also get in touch with me if you are interested in hearing these.

Back
Top Bottom