Mx Female Magical Girl Evolution

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
The world is not as it seems. Underneath the civil veneer of our mundane reality, the forces of darkness lurk underneath. Vast, tangled webs of malevolent forces that seek to undermine and devour humanity.

That is where magical girls come in. Young women who are have the potential to wield magic are used to strike against the forces of evil. However, they don't work alone. All magical girl teams have a refiner. Men have little magical power, but these ones are trained in assisting women. They help them confidante and align the magical power they absorb from the darkness they defeat. This helps them to replenish their magic and grow in power.

——————

So, that's the general pitch. For this roleplay, I see it being broken up into two parts. The first being that of dungeon crawling. The ladies would dive into the dangerous areas and battle monsters and discover treasure. I would function as a GM for this part. The second would be the characters normal lives, including their relationship with the refiner, my main character.

Details are open to discussion. I’d love to hear any twists you might have for this. However, I should add that I am not looking for the dungeon crawling to be overtly sexual. There won’t be big brutes raping the defeated girls. I’m open to including different levels of failure states, but you should not go in there with that as the goal.

With all that said, please reach out of this sounds fun to you.

Back
Top Bottom