Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New World (Dionysus x Constellations)

Teddy observed as Harley ungracefully landed on his back seeing the belly giggle, seeing the thick arms trying to gain bearings. Belching every moment, he can't say he wasn't turned on by that. He then saw Harley settle with his belly breathing hard barely touching the floor. Then Haru did it. He was watching him rock back and forth watching Haru take his turn on getting on to the floor he gave the necessary assistance.

Placing his hands behind Haru's flabby back, he gave a bit of a push, pushing against his back he could feel how full Haru was. "How does that feel Haru?" He said as he poked at Haru's panting belly struggling to breathe with all that intense pressure. He poked at Haru's sides he could see it struggling to get the proper airwaves with all the weight that Haru's thick arms were bracing it.

Teddy then went over to the cupboards and got a funnel masks for both some more weight gaining shakes. Teddy sort to Harley first as they were holding each other up being this close he strapped the funnel mask to Harley's face without much fort in this space, Harley couldn't fight back. "Now be a good fatty and swallow." Teddy poured the liquid into the funnel first before he went to Haru he kissed Haru's face lovingly. "I want you be a good boy for me, I want you not be able to hold yourself up." He kissed Haru's cheek.

He then strapped the funnel mask to Haru's face and poured Haru's favourite weight gaining shake to it. Haru was too busy being concentrating being up right to notice that a funnel mask was being strapped to his face being close to Haru he can hold up Harley's liquid to stop it from falling over. He held the tip of it. "Come on boys last leg." He looked at Harley.

"Breathe in for me darling." He then went on to Haru's back he struggled because Haru's back was so wide. He then finally got on feeling the massive girth between his legs and the gut spiralling underneath him.

Harley was shocked when he saw the feeding straps and tubes, blushing. He went to protest, but the other hardly seemed interested in hearing it as the mask was strapped on. Harley groaned behind it, panting and whining as he was fed more and more. Haru however had been rather…slow in noticing what exactly Teddy was doing. His arms and legs were shaking from the effort of holding himself up, and he was so tired just from getting up and walking up from the restaurant. He was in a sort of…daze. Hence why he didn’t seem to put much fight up when Teddy strapped the feeding mask on and suddenly a gainer shake was being poured into his mouth, better yet, his favourite shake. It was quite the sight really, both of them were so unbelievably stuffed, but they’d been conditioned to eat and eat no matter what, they couldn’t help but drink. Haru looked worse off, if he was being honest, a panting mess, his gut bulging outwards as he squished against the floor. Harley was nearly just as bed, his own arms and legs struggling to keep him up right.

With their bellies full, feeding tubes strapped on and Teddy standing over them keeping the tubes going, it was no doubt similar to how farmers fattened their pigs up, kept them docile as they pumped nothing but calories into them both.

Haru had no idea how the feeding went on for, he only seemed to snap out of his daze when Harley the first of them to fall, unable to keep up with the amount of food and stress on his belly. Haru kept on powering through, gulping it down greedily, no matter how much his belly protested. But even he couldn’t manage it all, and soon he collapsed as well, falling right onto his belly with a groan and a belch

He patted Haru's belly who's becoming less bratty, more docile when he was fuller. He saw the liquid go down into the other's mouth. "Hey Harley I didn't say you could lean on your belly yet." He told Harley who was clearly struggling with the demands." Come over here please piggy." He smiled sweetly at him. "I'll give you belly rubs." He felt Haru give way onto his belly making the other's throat come back up. He kept the mask on Haru and Harley.

He loved force feeding, the amount of calories that were consumed were amazing. "Come on babe you got to finish it." He then tilted the funnel a little so more liquid went into Haru's mouth the belly was making all kinds of noises. He felt Haru panting between his legs. He added more pressure to Haru's back. He watched Harley coming closer or trying to at the best of times, but struggling to move.

"You did well boys. " He patted Haru's stomach, it was coughing uncontrollably. Every breath was struggling he loved it. "Keep on swallowing Haru your not done yet." He patted Haru's cheek. He could feel Haru's belly at bursting point. So then, he got off his back which allowed a massive belch. He simply rolled Haru on to his back and remained back on to his stomach. "Haru you're so attractive like this. I can't wait to get you fatter my boy." He hugged Haru's stomach lovingly adding pressure on purpose.

"Keep swallowing you're almost there sweetie!" He patted Haru's stomach. He then went onto it and bounced a little. He added more liquid to Harley's. "You're not done yet my lad back on on all fours please." As Harley was now closer. "You can roll on to your back if that's easier Harley." Like how Haru is doing."

"Actually. Just try this for me Harley, can you sit on Haru's stomach?" He patted Harley's stomach. "I want you to finish everything in your funnel, or I'll tell your coach you haven't been eating." He grinned cheekily rubbed Harley's stomach he got off so Harley could sit on it. He hugged Harley's big stomach. "God imagine if both of you were under my care."

Harley slowly did as he was told and made his way to Teddy, blushing as he kept his head down. The two were rather opposite, Haru proudly boasted about his weight and had no shame in his bratty attitude. Harley was more timid and almost shy, nervously approaching Teddy before he practically flopped down onto his side, oh so tired from just eating all that food. He happily accepted the attention and belly rubs, whimpering slightly as more of the weight gain shake was pumped into him though. But he hardly denied it, neither of them did, they were absolutely addicted the sensation of growing and having pure fat pumped straight into them. As instructed, Haru laid on his back whilst Harley sat atop of him, their two immensely full gut’s pressed against each other as they drank.

Harley and Haru kept drinking of course, they just couldn’t stop all thanks to the company’s borderline brainwashing. Well, to this whole new society. It was completely natural, if not expected of people, to eat until they were struggling to keep it down or stuck to their seats. That with the new addicted to fatty foods meant the two fatties were more than eager to drink.

By the time Teddy had decided the pair had enough, both were a sorry sight. Both of them were utterly immobile, Harley flopped off of Haru and onto the floor with a thud, his belly bulging outward as he laid on his side. Haru was stuck on his back, all the pressure atop of him only added to his struggle of breathing as he wheezed and whined for belly rubs. The two feedees were absolutely beat, pouting as they stared at Teddy expectantly

"You don't need to be shy Harley." He smiled at him and rubbed affectionately he was mindful of Haru's efforts as well so he sat between the fatties. He leaned against Harley's big stuffed belly. "Imagine if you were twice the size as you are now? wouldn't that be incredible?" He sat between the two of them so he had accessed to all he went to Haru with his hand resting against Haru's big stomach. "You were such a good piggy for me." He rubbed his partner's affectionate with a belly rub. He rubbed the sides. He noticed that Haru's belly was becoming a bit of wheezing, stomach ache. He took the mask of Haru first so he could breathe easier.

"How did that feel boys?" He asked both of them. He patted Haru's stomach proudly. "Say why don't you join us Harley? you could gain a bit of confidence flaunting your stomach around I can tell you're a bit nervous about it. But you needn't bother about it." He smiled reassuringly. He laid his head on Haru's stomacch, listening to the breathing struggling to get enough oxygen in the big mass.

"Shall we go for round 4 guys?" He asked knowing it would be an immediate rejection. He then tried to move Harley using his hand to support him and put his belly behind Haru's head so it was comfy for him and in turn he sat on top of Haru's stomach. "I want you become so much bigger. " He patted Haru's stomach and grinded a little low the belly coughed.

He then got off Haru's but remained close so he can still be affectionate towards Haru his hand remained on the stomach belly rubbing. He then sat on top of Harley's. He didn't take of the mask yet but he then poured more liquid into Harley's. "Your not quite done Harley I want you as big as Haru." He patted Harley's stomach brushing his hand against Haru's face who was also resting against Harley's stomach. Both were breathing very hard.

"Finish everything Harley." He patted the other's throat.

Haru whimpered as his gut was slowly rubbed, just the slightest bit of pressure was too much for him at the moment. He even needed help just rolling off his back onto his front and then sitting up, unable to do so without getting out of breath. Harley was in the same state, both pinned down from the sheer amount of food they’d ate. They could hardly complain, it wasn’t out of the ordinary for either of them, Haru could still remember one time getting wedged in the doorframe for hours after a raid on his old apartment’s pantry, hence why he’d been moved up to the penthouse with much wider door frame, though even now he was starting to struggle to get through.

He didn’t put up much of a fight when the other moved him around, nor did Harley at the mention of being fed more. Harley was just too full to, whining as Teddy sat on his belly and more of the shake was forced into him. He could practically feel it going up, one could see every gulp he made as he tried to keep up with the pace of the feeding tube, arms limp as his sides. Haru was leant back, gut spilled out rather triumphantly, clearly proud of his victory against Harley, not so proud though about the enormous belly ache he was left with. He leant back against Harley’s stomach, trying to slow his panting.

Harley drank for what felt like hours until finally the tube ran dry. Having the mask pulled off, he let out a belch as he groaned, his gut gurgling in attempts to digest such a massive meal. Haru’s belly ache had somewhat calmed, but he still wanted nothing more than to curl up and nap it off. Harley was a mess, his coach had never been so forceful before, so Teddy was quite the shock to him

Teddy stroked Haru's head and the other's stomach. Seeing the other two our of shape, Haru was barely keeping it all in with the pressure with all that weight and food. Every grunt every groan of protest of how much food the other boys had. It was exhilarating knowing that he made them two this full. Every whimper was shaky rigid, like a moan of wanting to be sick, struggling to keep it all down. Harley's belly was none the better properly in a worser state because he was sitting on Harley's stuffed belly and Haru's head resting against it.

"Good boy Harley." He patted Harley's belly with a gentle squeeze with his legs that wrapped around Harley's already bloated belly. He loved that sensation of grinding down. To allow Harley's to have a break he took off Harley's feeding tube. He went into Haru's cupboard and got another weight gaining shake for Haru, he replaced the mask on to Haru's face once more to add another to Haru's waist line. He re-sat on Haru's stuffed stomach that was already looking like it was about to pop.

He was wondering how much more he could actually push Haru. "Come on babe." He smiled knowing the panting was a sign he was at his limit. But he wanted to add more to Haru's waste line knowing that Haru was probably in a docile state right now. "You're not done yet babe." He then started to pour down the mixture down Haru's face he patted Haru's gurgling belly. "Breathe in so I can sit back down darling your belly's rather bloated darling." He murmured softly knowing he was pushing Haru.

"I bet you can't finish it." He grinned knowing that was the worst words you can say to a competing gainer like Haru.

Harley practically flopped back when he was done, gasping and panting as he rested his arms and head back, whimpering. Both of them looked so unbelievably full, their bellies hard, round and looking like the were ready to burst, truly a perfect example of what the company they worked for had set as everyone else's example. Haru made some sort of fight at the idea of more, whining pathetically and mumbling "T-Teddy..." He paused to pant some more "Please, need a break.." Another wheeze filled pause "I-I, no more, can't fit no more.."

But none of that seemed to persuade his new coach as he walked over with another shake and feeding mask. Haru reluctantly did as he was told, breathing into let the other sit at top of him. God, he was ready to just flop over and pass out, if every feeding session was going to ache this much...Haru would have a lot to get used to. Though, he had been spurred on by Teddy's teasing, couldn't finish it? No, he could! Well, Haru didn't want to...but he couldn't help himself. He laid back, letting the other pour the shake down the tube and into him, groaning as he did so.

He poured more weight gain shake into Haru's belly because he knew he could push Haru. He could feel the belly expand between his legs. Haru's belly was so delicate at this point he rubbed Harley's belly. He continued to feed Haru through the tube till the very last drop. He taken the mask off. He grinded a little down Haru's belly making small rotation on his big gut. he grinded down low. The belly was spread all over the place.

He then went back to the cupboard seeing Haru dealing with the belly ache, he got the large milk and went over to Harley who was resting it off. He could tell every breath had hurt him.

He then took the opportunity to pour more down Harley's though seeing the already bursting belly. "Finish this Harley then you can call it a night but this all has to be gone." Teddy smiled at Harley. "Think of all the calories." He grinned. "You might even be able to defeat Haru." He tipped it down Harley's mouth without no mercy.

"You boys got to get used to this if you want to be allowed into the funnel room that it's no joke in there." He patted Harley's belly as the two lounge around whimpering how full they were.

"Come on Harley." Mindful of Haru's head resting on Harley's gut he too sat on Harley again. The other was breathing in deeply. He poured it down forcefully. He was really struggling now. "Come on to your side so your belly can rest before I squeeze your gut Harley." He patted it.

"Haru I want you to start eating again from the pantry." He smiled at Haru. "You can't pass out yet."

Harley whined and tried to protest as Teddy approached him with the milk, even he was full now, both of them were, panting so heavily you’d think both of them had been sprinting, though of course that was hardly the case. He reluctantly did as he was told, flopping onto his side with a groan and a thud, merely laying there as he was forced to drink. Harley couldn’t keep up, the pair of them were on the verge of passing out, their heads and eyes dropping every now and again before jolting back at.

At the request for him to get up and eat from the pantry, Haru nearly passed out right then and there. More?! He had to eat more? Still, in fear of what might happen if he refused, he attempted to get up and stand, rocking back and force gently, but he couldn’t do it, his legs couldn’t handle his overstuffed stomach, and so he landed right back onto his behind before he collapsed onto his back. “I-I can’t…fuck..” Haru groaned, whimpering as his belly groaned from the pressure of the food “Can’t get up…wanna…” He paused as hr breathed in heavily “Wanna nap…need a break.”

Harley however kept on going, each gulp hurt him, settling atop the mountain of food inside his bursting belly. When he slowly finished, Harley swiftly pulled away with another belch, following Haru in falling onto his back, the two fatties slumped up against each other on the ground, pinned down by their own bellies

"Good boys" he knew he was pushing them but he was enjoying the thrill of it, Haru was no longer bratty. He had completed his goal. He would report how many calories he had both managed to keep, he could see Harley trying his best not to lose it.

"Come on Harley you have to go to the pantry as well." He murmured softly as he squeezed Harley's gut. He grinned at the other's completely struggling, the sounds were erotic. It was intense, he could feel the gurgling sounds. "Come on piggy let's join Haru." He bounced a little on Harley's belly.

He then got off Haru and noticed Haru had collapsed. He went to Haru and shook the other up a little by rolling his big belly "Harley do me a favour and sit on Haru's belly for me." He smiled at the other.

Haru had been slowly letting his eyes close when sudden he felt the weight of Harley atop of him, though he was smaller that hardly meant Harley wasn’t heavy. He groaned, whining as he was quickly jolted away, trying to squirm. Harley blushed, only getting off once told, or rather he rolled off. The pair could hardly move all that well now, the two laid side by side panting, round bellies and flushed cheeks, lazing around like a beached whale.

It took some effort to get both of them to their feet, Harley was barely managing to stand, each step threatened to send him crashing back against the floor. Haru was borderline immovable at this point with how stuffed he was. He was able to get up a few times, but ended up falling straight back down. It wasn’t until his fourth attempt did his manage to stand. “Do we have to…” Harley trailed off in a pant and Haru finished “Each from the pantry? W-We’re full…can’t take any more…” Haru mumbled, arms limp at his side. He didn’t even have the energy to lift them up to rub his belly or to soothe it. The pair of them looked oh so full, their guts bulging outwards, hard to the touch and unmoving when they walked around. They looked rather round, in all honesty.

Still, as instructed they reluctantly made their way to the pantry, all that could be heard from either of them was their guts grumbling, the floorboards creaking underneath them and their own heavy breathing. The accommodate for such a large fellow like Haru, the pantry wasn’t just a small cupboard like one may expect, it was practically a whole different room. Shelves upon shelves stacked with nothing but fatty foods, crisps, sweets, chocolate, full fat soft drinks, cakes, everything and anything such fatties like Haru and Harley could want. Just looking at it all, their mouths watered, clearly their greed was getting the better of them. They both rushed to get in, waddling side to side, though Harley stepped back to let Haru in first, in fear of the pair of them getting wedged in the door. Both of them set to work in the pantry, not even bothering to stand, plopping down on the ground as they reached for the lower shelves

Teddy was happy with the compliance of the two, having two fatties under his control meant they were eager to compete with one another. Of course, he knew they had a limit. He went behind the fatties. He looked at his watch and noticed that he had an e-mail come through they were impressed with Teddy's efforts to keeping Haru docile & obedient.

"Good news boys, the boss's agreed for Harley to move in and is under my control now as his coach both of you. But you're on trial Harley, your coach has agreed to let me have you." He grinned at the other seeing the fat rolls on the back seeing Haru. He watched gingerly as they were stuffing themselves further.

He didn't want to interrupt as they were stuffing themselves silly. He then wrapped his arms around Haru's back. "You're doing me so proud make sure you finish the first shelf before Harley does."

Haru couldn’t help but pathetically try to nuzzle back against the other, panting just from the effort of doing so. Both of them continued to eat, Harley with a whole cake rested on the top of his gut, Haru chugging down a bottle of coke, setting that down to grab a family bag of crisps, stuffing a few into his mouth before he shoved a donut it after. He had a small feast of snacks around him, soft drinks, crisps, donuts and bags of sweets. whilst Harley worked on the whole cake.

But the pair were starting to slow, how they’d started with such determination and vigour, now they were coming to a slow pace, leaning against each other again as they slowly ate. Haru pushed a donut into his mouth with a whimper, Harley had almost stopped eating all together, crumbs around his chubby cheeks as he took another, smaller, bite out of his cake, whining as he did so.

It felt like hours of just them both eating before finally, the bottom shelf was gone and both of them had given up. Any more food and Haru thought he’d be heaving it back up. Defeated, Harley slumped back and whined. Haru followed suit, pouting as he huffed “A-Asshole, fuck…ow, ow my belly…” He continued to complain, Harley laid next to him a blushing mess “I’m-….I’m not eating any more.” Haru quickly snapped, glaring at Teddy

"Don't be glaring at me sunshine." Teddy smiled at the other watching both of them ravenous the bottom shelf, it wasn't a small feet. Seeing Harley's belly gurgle, coughing trying to keep it all down, it was slowly turning him on. Seeing the amount of food, squirming to get it all in to the point of being totally fixated.

"You called me an asshole?" He asked his voice was even tone, seeing Haru completely out of breath. He was grabbing everything he could get his hands on. Big whimpers, holding it all back in. Burping, every out-breath hurt. He could barely get in front of Haru. Who was coughing of fullness, every breath was painfully full.

"You are a good boy and you." He grinned at Harley. "The boss's are going to get a reinforced bed so it can sustain your weights." Haru's belly was delicate now. He patted Harley's. "What do you say fancy being with me and Haru? You'd get quicker results." He patted Harley's belly Perching on top of it.

Just by doing that the belly was sensitive. It made a gurgle sound of whimpers. Making it burp. He patted the side of it. He squatted down on purpose before completely sitting on top of Harley's over stuffed belly. He grinded down a little he was rubbing his hands on to Haru.

Grabbing the top shelf he got the coke he then went to sit on Haru's belly.. Abruptly he sat on it to make him burp. He then put the lid between Haru's mouth. "Drink it. You do not call me an asshole, Haru." He squeezed Haru's belly. "Do you want to start on a second shelf?"

He then tilted the coke to allow the liquid to come through.

“T-That sounds nice..” Harley stammered, even if he couldn’t handle all the food Teddy was making them eat, his greed as per usual was getting the better of him. He blushed as the other sat on his gut, making him let out a burp, whimpering as he did, listening to his belly gurgle and groan before settling again. Both of them were left pouting, whining messes, huffing as they laid on the floor. Harley was barely staying awake, and Haru was the exact same. The only thing that stopped him was when Teddy approached with a bottle of coke. “Hey, I-I’m full..” He grumbled, eyes widening for a moment as the lid was unscrewed “I-I’m tapping out, put it down or I swear you’ll regret it! I wanna nap…” He paused, belching again with a heavy sigh “‘m done now, feed me anything more I-I’ll just get a new coach!” Haru snapped, his temper showing through again, clearly upset at how much his belly aches now thanks to the excessive feedings.

Haru loved his food, don’t get him wrong about that, but now his appetite had finally been filled. He couldn’t even bear another crumb of food, he felt ready to pass out again, his chest rising and falling quickly as he tried to keep his breathing at a steady pace. But it seemed impossible at the moment, kept plump and stuffed by his new coach

Teddy looked at Haru seeing how stressed of how full he was, maybe he had pushed Haru a little too far, seeing the way the other was struggling to continue breathing, completely filled with food from the bottom shelf and the previous food the pair had done well to keep it all down.

He could see that Haru was stuffed with his belly, he could hear the noises alone that told him that Haru was stuffed to the brim. He sat on Haru's belly, he could feel it between his legs. "Do you really mean that Haru?" He asked with a little hurt on his face.

"Don't you like the forceful approach Haru?" He asked. "No pain no gain as they say?"

“I-I feel like I’m gonna burst…and my belly hurts.” Haru pouted with a soft mewl-like whine, letting his head fall back as he panted “I can’t fit no more, for real this time.” Perhaps he had went a little far with his threats, he was merely acting out to be honest, upset with his now very painful belly ache, plus the fact his normal bratty tone didn’t seem to work on Teddy. With all his other coaches, Haru needed only tell them to stop once and they’d be off tending to his sour gut and making sure to keep him pampered. Haru had never been so full without someone doting over him and giving his attention, not shoving more and more into him.

He let out a heavy sigh, whimpering as his belly was sat on again, growling and gurgling as he pouted “I didn’t mean it…” Haru mumbled, a blush on his thick cheeks “I have a…belly ache and I’m just pouty about it.” He reluctantly admitted, he’d hardly ever admit his bratty behaviour

The shirt was rising up on Haru's gut it was pushing out further and further becoming tight as a drum. He could feel the ache, his big round belly as Haru slid back on to his back, Teddy only remained sitting on his stomach and rubbing Harley's stuffed gut.

"But you want to get bigger don't you darling?" He asked Haru as he patted the other behind his leg, the other was so massive to the point every inhale created a burp like noise. He could see that he was too stuffed to move, every movement was a breathing heavier. Panting steadily, trying to keep it all down.

He could tell Haru had over done it he leaned down to kiss Haru on the lips, pouty cheeks. "Do both of you want help to go nearer the bed?" He asked so Haru was more comfortable he explored Haru's body. He could see the breaths' slowed struggling to breathe with all the food.

"I can't believe you devoured the entire shelf." He grinned as he got off Haru he began to belly rub the other and gently massage he made Harley come closer as well so he can do it in unison. He pushed Haru's weight and moved it around. He first helped Harley to bed.

Then he came back and held Haru's hand. "Come on fatty, we'd get yout o bed as well." He grabbed Haru's hand and rubbed Haru's belly which protested in movement.

Waddling to bed, he plopped himself down, the wood creaking underneath his massive weight. Next came Haru, he unlike Harley struggled a lot more to get up. It took a few tries, huffing and puffing as Teddy attempted to get him up. He finally managed to stand, though waddling to the bedroom he was definitely struggling, the door’s would no doubt need widening again soon, looking at the way Haru just barely made in through the bedroom door. Both Haru and Harley just managed to squeeze on the bed together, they’d have to wait until some more modifications were made to the penthouse. Laying on it, Haru heard a loud creak, blushing. The weight of both of them nearly broke it, it had caused some stress on the wood of course, but not broken it…yet at least.

The pair were a sorry sight, sat up against each other, whimpering and whining. Haru’s shirt was stretched upwards, leaving half of his gut exposed, his pants had even torn slightly. Harley was in a similar way, his shirt button’s had flung off his crisp white shirt one by one judging the frenzy like feeding session, leaving his belly out as well. Haru let himself fall back, legs pushed apart as his gut fell down between them. His entirely plush body squished against his friends as he panted, wheezed and belched. “I…fuck..” He paused, gasping for a breath “Need a nap..”

Teddy saw them both fell asleep and he too fell asleep on Haru's gut between the two of them it was hardly any room for them, of course as they slept it off, Teddy went to refill the pantry and prepared things for Harley to settle into.

Things continued as smoothly and the higher ups were very pleased with how change of pace that Haru was eating, including Harley's weight that blossomed after the encouragement realising that Teddy was a pro at this. Since both were stubborn. Teddy was busy typing away the assignment today was subscriber day, where they had to post and edit a video which Teddy would be doing later and posting it online.

They would be sitting on the bed, with food around them. He could hear them talking directly to the camera. It was amusing being off camera seeing how keen both of them were since Haru had stopped posting, views had dropped dramatically, but then Haru's prescience was always a fan favourite and the fact the two giants of the media were filming together he'd have no problem. They did eating challenges, things that fans had voted for. They'd get more extreme as the viewers would send actual money.

He watched it behind the camera and smirked at Haru knowing he couldn't be bratty on the camera. He aligned the camera so both of them could fit in and he presented the thumb's up whenever they wanted to start.

Both of them had clearly grown used to the gaining lifestyle, well, who hadn’t in this day and age. The week build up to them shooting a video had both of them doing nothing but eating and lazing around all day. Harley had quickly moved in and the penthouse had been adjusted to accommodate not just one rather greedy fatty but two of them. Two reinforced, large beds, widened doorframes for Haru, bigger showers and bath tubs, and of course more space to store snacks and food for both of them. Though, if they were ever hungry Harley and Haru just often made the trip downstairs to the Heart Attack restaurant, where they quite literally ate until it hurt to breathe and both of them just needed help getting up.

It was starting to get clear though that Haru’s mobility was getting less and less, he was really getting massive now. Fat hung low off of him, everything seemed to jiggle and wobble when he walked, breathing was difficult after eating. Still, l that didn’t stop him from working, it just meant that his office had to change like his home to make room for him, bigger chairs for example, and lifts that would be able to carry all of his girth.

Plopped down on the bed, Haru and Harley were just about to start shooting. The pair having been placed in company bought outfits, after all, it was their job to promote FF Entertainment, wether that be their food, their models or even just their name. Haru was wearing a simple white t-shirt with the company logo on it, the fabric nearly as long as a curtain just to cover him, and a pair of shorts , all perfect to make sure he had plenty of room to eat. Harley was similar, though he traded the shorts for a pair of sweat pants. “Been waiting to eat all day..” Haru huffed as he eyed the food up, Harley nodding in agreement.

“Okay, we can start now.” Harley hummed sweetly, in which the pair started their introductions, before getting to the challenge in front of them. “FF Entertainment has kindly sponsored our video and sent us over all this delicious food,” Haru beamed, his demeanour was so different on camera, sweet and bubbly as he lifted up a apple pie with a giggle before setting it back down beside the mountain of food before Harley chimed in. “For our first video together, we want to see how much we can eat under an hour. Whoever eats the most out of the two of us wins!” He hummed again, the pair continued to talk for a bit, mainly about a few products they were told to discuss, all to either help manage weight gain or encourage it - scales thst could take up to 900 pounds, gaining shakes with 3000 calories per bottle, discount coupons for restaurants etc before they finally started, stuffing food into their mouths or pausing to feed each other with little hums and smiles

He loved watching Haru eat, the male was a gluttonous pig when it came down to it. His gut hung low, he was proud. Even though he was a lot harsher, he didn't stop until he was satisfied thus allowing him to get the facilities to cope with Haru and Harley's weight and girth. To see Haru's belly spilling out in front of him forcing his legs apart.

He had on his phones and questions that they wanted to ask him and money poured in like no one's business. They did live streams that acted as a fan base to allow safety for the boys and the subscribers, meanwhile he remained in the background he didn't talk through the sessions he just provided whatever the boys needed off camera. Of course the subscribers have had asked his feeder to come on to see an actual setting but Teddy never really felt comfortable. With the progression happening so well FF was happy that Haru was finally cooperating with a coach producing fast results.

Teddy gave the thumbs up when it reached the half an hour point indicating how long they had left. He would be editing the video later. He could tell that Harley was struggling but powering through with the food, determination to be Haru where as Haru wasn't that bad yet, but he could tell the male was struggling after that big shake. Heart attack restaurant was known for it's high calorie foods, a simple burger would be enough to finish you but multiples? No.

He looked at the boys the way Harley leaned back to release pressure of his gut, now they were really full half way through to the end. "They want you to be on all fours eating the cake Haru." He whispered enough so it wouldn't come be heard besides anything to do with a voice can be edited out.

Haru let out a belch and a gasp when he finished the shake, setting it down beside him and giving himself a moment to ease his belly before he finally heard what Teddy said. He let out a giggle and nodded, humming sweetly “You guys are so mean..” It took a bit of effort on his part, moving back and forth to get the momentum needed to get him up, fat swaying back and forth as he did so before he finally got up to his knees, before he fell right back down into his hands. His stomach hung long, squished against the bed as he eyed the cake up. Haru leant down and quickly began to eat, taking large mouthfuls just to try to get it down as fast as possible.

Beside him, Harley was also eating, though he seemed to be starting to struggle. Sat with a bucket of chicken in one arm and in what little space in his lap that wasn’t taken up by his massive belly sat another bucket of chicken, though now empty. He lifted up a drumstick, practically cleaning any chicken left on the bone off before putting it back down, though as the bucket emptied his grew slower, getting even more exhausted and lazy. Both of them were, it was just a side effect of all this eating, kept plump, docile and lazy, a perfect situation for weight gain.

Haru continued to eat and gorge, making his way through the cake was a slight struggle, finishing it off with a sigh a good twenty minutes later. He rested a hand on his belly, huffing and groaning as he slowly rubbed, though his pudgy hands were hardly much of a help. Harley looked ready to pop with how full he was, heavy laboured breaths as he a box of two dozen donuts rested on his belly, sat back pushing one after the other into his mouth. There was still food left to go, and since they hadn’t had the call to stop recording, Haru kept going, lifting a plate of cupcakes and starting to eat those

Teddy was marvelling from behind of the two completely destroying amount of food that the two were gorging on. The online situation, the comments and the live chat, the comments were very mean in terms of how much they wanted to push these two. Harley looked well spent, completely out of it, but still continuing to eat. He was huffing, panting, Haru was even worse the breathing was very deep and laboured he enjoyed seeing the messy scene unfolding.

Deliberately he hadn't asked them to stop recording it was until their was a bit of food left that Teddy allowed them both to stop. He saw Haru and Harley trying to wrap it up, he turned the camera off and stood in front of it. "Well done boys." he saw Haru's belly completely filled and full squishing against the bed. He patted Haru's gut and Harley's gut.

He then patted Haru's side belly that was splurged out. "Breath in big guy." he commanded as he got onto the reinforced bed and his legs sat on a top Haru's belly which was already struggling with the amount of food. He patted Haru's belly. "You boys won't be able to leave the bed at this rate, how are you feeling Haru?" He asked affectionately. With the last of the food without any hesitation he got some cupcakes that were on the bed he started to force it into Haru's mouth he was on Haru's top belly where all the food sat.

He was bouncing a little on Haru's belly it was so stuffed it barely jiggled. He was so full. He could barely get his legs around him. "Keep on eating Haru you know the rules of all the food to be gone. He grinned at the other as he grinded down on purpose to make Haru uncomfortable.

"How are you doing Harley?" He asked. "Keep on eating all those foods you'd be going to heart-attack restaurant if you don't. " He warned. He could feel Haru's deep breath's. He rubbed Harley's belly and poked the firmest part where he was belching, honestly the male looked like he was struggling to hold it in. Deep pro-founded burps.

He then slid to Harley's belly which was significantly smaller but still he was making fast pace to catch up to Haru. When he left Haru's belly it made a noise of relief. But Harley's denied Teddy's extra weight. He was so uncomfortable with it the poor guy he patted Harley's belly." Come a bit closer Haru so I can continue to rub your belly."

He was careful not to knock over the donuts. But what ever was left, Teddy had placed a few in to Harley's mouth. Not a smooth transitioning from each one but forcefully. He pushed one into Haru's mouth. "Come on Harley you need to chew it all, the poor subscribers got you these donuts." He grinned at the other seeing the other struggling. He squeezed a little on his full belly.

Back
Top Bottom