Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Long Term Dominate Partner

stingyepiskey

Banned
Banished
About me
Hello there, you may call me Stingy. I'm not new to roleplaying at all but I did take a fairly long break from it. The spark to start writing again has led me hear. I'm hoping to find people that I can connect with on a creative level, because lets face it, when you connect with your roleplay partner everything just seems so much better. Anywho, lets get into it.

I am looking for a dominate partner to play with.
Normally I play slice of life type plays, I'm unfortunately not very good with fantasy type RPs.
For the right partner I might give it a go though.

What I am looking for
I am looking for a long term partner that I can connect with, on a friendly level. If there is added sexual attraction then that just adds to the excitement of the RP, right?
I normally match my partner as far as post length goes but if you are writing a whole novel for your reply I'm probably not the partner for you.
I only write in 3rd person.
I also only play as a female human, you might be able to convince me of a vampire or werewolf
I have a life outside of this website, please understand that I an not always be available.
Don't be afraid to message me OOC, especially if you are having an issue within the RP.

Pairings and Plots
Pairings
↠ Father/Daughter
↠ Brother/Sister
↠ Dom/sub
↠ Co-workers
↠ Strangers
↠ Cop/Victim
↠ Husband/Wife

Plots
All of my plots have elements of BDSM in them, become I am a submissive irl and its hard for me to play a role that is not submissive.

I don't have any plots set in stone right this second, if you like what I am into and also happen to like one of my pairings shoot me a PM and we can come up with something together.
I WILL be updating this with plots as soon as I have some that I am craving, or have time to do it, whichever comes first.

Kinks

Regular:
☽ Foreplay ☾
☽ Rough sex ☾
☽ Passionate sex ☾
☽ Facefucking ☾
☽ Aftercare ☾
☽ Size difference (bigger male, smaller female) ☾
☽ Big Cocks (9 to 12 inches) ☾
☽ Virginity (my character) ☾
☽ Incest ☾
☽ Toys ☾
☽ Biting ☾

BDSM kinks
∘⭒ Bondage ⭒∘
∘⭒ Spankings & Impact Play ⭒∘
∘⭒ Orgasm control ⭒∘
∘⭒ Breeding ⭒∘
∘⭒ Stretching (vaginally) ⭒∘
∘⭒ Rules, Protocols & Discipline ⭒∘
∘⭒ Petplay ⭒∘
∘⭒ Leash & Collar ⭒∘
∘⭒ Degradation ⭒∘
∘⭒ Dacryphilia (Sexual arousal to the act of crying, MC would be the crier) ⭒∘
∘⭒ Sensory Deprivation ⭒∘
∘⭒ Ddlg ⭒∘
∘⭒ CNC ⭒∘
∘⭒ Knife play ⭒∘
∘⭒ Wax play ⭒∘
∘⭒ Somnophilia (Sexual acts that take place while MC is asleep) ⭒∘
∘⭒ TPE ⭒∘

Limits
⊗ Extreme violence ⊗
⊗ death ⊗
⊗ scat ⊗
⊗ vore ⊗
⊗ gore ⊗

Usual Face Claims
If you don't like any of them, let me know and I will look for more. Or send me some that you do like and I will choose which one I like the best.
tattoo.jpg witchy.jpg chubby.jpg casual.jpg

Back
Top Bottom