Closed π”»π•–π•π•šπ•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€π•π•ͺ π”»π•’π•£π•œ

Closed - no longer seeking

Brutal

𝐒𝐨π₯𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐧
Withdrawn
tumblr_ob59f8jqHz1v2yhvzo1_500.gif
Bonjour,
One violent bastard here, looking for partners with exquisite taste. Driven, detailed, fluent, fast, or fuck off. Word counts need not apply, but I prefer around 100-500 words of text, whatever gets me that shit snappy. I enjoy playing against young brats, with a lot of angst. Also, PM's only, por favor. Fuck plot, take risks. Guilty ghost who's friendly. Be Casper.

stephen-james-gif-13.gif

I'm only looking for one story at this time. As always, it will require a masochistic sub to my brutal bastard. Abrasions, gore, weapon play, hate sex, not much is sacred here. I go hard. Non-con only. Like it, and I'll start losing my muse. Want to excite me? Show me their pain both mentally and physically.

2cd2dacd10d05aebb86fa4d0ff0d274a.gif
CRY LITTLE SISTER/ taken by bones.
Our character's parents died when they were young, putting a lot of stress on MC. Everything then falls on his hands, and through time, MC will descend into chaos he can't control, abusing YC and eventually locking her in the attic. Looking for a brutal slow-burn that starts minor and continues to escalate. Also looking for YC to be around 15-17 years of age, pitted against my 23-25-year-old brother. Mental and physical abuse, cruelty, isolation, knife play, non-con, incest, coercion.
INCIDENT IN A GHOSTLAND

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom