Mx Female Looking for a Queen to take the reigns of this small kingdom. (Discord)

BarryBigSpirit

Planetoid
It's been only two weeks since your father had passed to the Heavens. He was a calm and fair ruler to his people and his kingdom. He made sure that the foundations for the next generations were well and truly set for them. The treasury was well filled, the family name was well renowned by the people of the small kingdom of Divitia. Though be aware that there will always be snakes in the grass, lurking for a chance to make life worse inside the palace.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there folks!

A little bit of an intro of what i had in mind this time. I've been post a few times on this and other subs to see if there would be anyone interested in GM'ing this setting to me, but only a few came calling. So i thought why not do it myself and see if i can make some people happy by allowing them to play the monarch of this small coastal nation of Divitia.

This is all going to work interestingly in my opinion. I've drawn a lot of inspiration from Crusader Kings and it's games to create the best options and settings. Your character will be able to basically rule the kingdom. Advisors will be present and they will help your character make the right decisions. You'd have meetings with village elders, foreign diplomats and many other individuals. You have a whole palace full of staff to your hands, though with the passing of your character's father, a lot of these people have been sent back to their homes. So it's to you to find and select new members of your staff. This can be girls, men, boys... anything. This is set in a medieval fantasy setting, so there'll be elves, goblin... all kinds of races.

Now we got those things settled for now, let's talk kinks. I got a big heart for impreg and pregnancy related kinks, so i'd love it if you had those too. A monarch must be able to create the next generation of kings and queens, no? I also have a good thing with bad ends, monsters and beasts. So during some expeditions or travels your character might make... things don't have to go fully as planned. I'll make sure of that. I have a lot more to share, but they're nicely put together in a list.

Now what i'd want from you when you write your message. Please put Cheese in the title, so i know that you read it all. I'd love a bit of a description of your monarch character. Think about personality, their likes, dislikes and what kinds of partners you'd want with them. Perhaps your own kinklist would be very helpful as well. Then along with that i'd love your discord tag so we can take this over there. Will say so as well, I do prefer bi characters a lot over straight.

Back
Top Bottom