Mx Female Dishonors little thread

Dishonor

Sleepy
Hello and thank you for looking at my thread..one day I'll make it look pretty but for now I think the standard is okay. For those who care here's a little intro. My name is Dishonor or you can call me T or any other nickname you might make for me. I have been role-playing for a few years now and I think im okay as a writer. I'm into anime , manga and video games so alot of the time I want to play in a fantasy type setting though I don't mind some modern. My face claims will always be drawn or animated..i like a break from reality. I usually write about five paragraphs but could be less or more. Stories sometimes only need a little especially with back and forth dialogue.

All I ask for in a partner is effort. I want us to create and communicate. Help me move the plot..even if it's a plot on my thread feel free to add or change anything. Worse I could say is no after !If you aren't liking something please tell me :) . Want to stop that's cool I'm sorry we didn't work out ! But if you ghost that's fine. We are suppose to be having fun and if you aren't and don't like speaking on it. It's okay I hope your other roleplays go well.

I also really enjoy ooc talk I like to make friends . If you arent one of those people just let me know. I tend to talk alot.

I'm a switch but usually play as a Dom. However if you would love to Dom please do , I rarely get the chance to let that side out . Now an indepth look at my kinks can be found Here. Let me know if there's any limits you have or if you don't see something and want to try, simply ask away !

I don't wanna just have a bunch of plots from people to pick from , I really like creating an idea with a partner. So here is some general pairings. However if you have an idea, feel free to message me and we can discuss it !

I would most likely play the one on the left

Male x futa

Dragon hybrid x Human

Persona ocx persona oc

Commoner x Royalty

Knight x Queen/King

Orc x human

Demon x human

Mage x familiar

Dad x Daughter

Brother x sister

Sugar Daddy x sugar baby

Human x vampire

Mass effect of x Mass effect oc I have an idea of wanting to play a male Krogan who saves a woman from a group of bandits. It was suppose to be another job but he starts to become fond of the young girl. My partner could be any race in the mass effect universe even their original

Master x slave

Nerd x popular girl

Popular guy x outcast

Best friend x best friend girlfriend

Jujutsu Kaisen oc x oc( I don't have a plot in mind. I just saw the movie and got a craving to play as someone in that world. While I have watched the anime and caught up in the manga. We don't need to follow their plot..just simply exist in the world. Our own OC's though if someone wants to play as Maki I won't complain

A few ideas that I came up with and that I'm really craving

Too far
MC and YC are a couple that have been together for a couple years now. Every since college started. One night they think they have MC dorm room to himself . Not knowing his roommate was there..yet when YC sees him she doesn't seem to stop .

Forbidden
MC is a teacher at YC school. Maybe she confides in him about her home life. Or she is getting bullied and he steps in. They would start to grow close and develop a realtionship despite the risk of losing his job

The wind that brought color

prodigy Kami only focus was paino. As a child child he fell in love with the sounds but now..he just simply was talented. The sounds were dull..no longer bright. Because of his tunnel vision the young man didn't even have a single bond with another soul. Not till she walked in..the practice room that day. Listening to his playing..humming along with his movements. ( I want to take some inspiration from dress up darling and your lie in April, but adding our twist and turns)

Faith
Our characters have been talking online for over a year now. Without seeing each other's faces.They have finally decided to meet with YC coming to the big city in which MC grew up. Now they have to navigate a realtionship where they can put am image to the person they started to fall for

Roulette

A few select humans are transported to a mystical world. They will play a game and the winner will become the god of this world. However the game is survival and now the humans must turn on eachother . Backed with mysterious weapons that hold demons to aid them. [ We could play as two humans in the game but I am looking to play as human x demon pairing ]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom