Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ransom (Ronin and me)

Demons_hearts1234

Super-Earth
"Come ad get her, if you do we are going to torture her. Give up the ransom of she is gonna be in for some trouble, boy." Came the cackling male voice as a blond haired male with a bandana over his mouth while sharp icy eyes glared overt the camera. The female was tied to a chair, a muffle on her mouth while her cheeks were puffy from crying and she whimpered helplessly, hanging her head in sadness as her body shuddered. Her shirt torn to show one of her lacy black bra cups as she had been clearly violated, looking down at the ground.

The large black haired male paused the TV that had the tape of his sitter resting in the chair with the males around her. He was the chief of police and those boys had been wanting to get a good bit of money from the bank, the last time they had been unsuccessful, but they had also escaped the grasp of police. He frowned unhappily, sighing lightly as he brushed his dirty blond hair from his green colored eyes.

He reached for his phone, a phone number next to it on the fake wood desk of his, a monitor blaring its dim light "Damnit...Guess I'll have to call him." He sighed, shaking his head lightly. He snatched his phone and taped in a number, leaving a message for him. "Hey, I need your help Sir, My sister is in trouble. But I have no idea where she is. Come down to the station, I'll show you the bid. Ask for Chief Law." He said firmly with a little nod to himself as he hung up and sat in his chair, twiddling his thumbs.

--

"You, darling. Are gonna get us a huge bit of cash sweetie." The blond haired male grinned in amusement with a wolfish grin. He had some weird musk of him of a wolf or dog. She couldn't help but fear him, he was intimidating, as was his partner who looked at her as if she was a lamb among wolves.

She had long, beautiful wavy locks of auburn hair which flowed down her back and shoulders. Those sweet locks were messy and greasy, she needed a shower. She had been utterly miserable and abused for the past week or so, molested to tears at times or abused as she had a number of bruises upon her body. She wasn't the thinest person, slightly chubby, but in a healthy manner, she was athledic even. She wore a green button up shirt that was torn away to bare one of her breasts while messy jeans hugged her lean legs.

Ronin snatched up the ringing phone, placing reciever against his ear. "Yes?" He asked, his tone showing how annoyed he was at the sudden interruption to the silence. He did not manage to get a word in, clearly hearing every single word uttered from the chief of police. What a pathetic bunch of humans, he thought, even though they were paid the big bucks to protect the city they could not even manage to watch over their own families. As much as Ronin wanted to avoid this task he knew he could not, since this was the way that he was making an earning. A ransom, huh? He thought, so the goal was to make a lot of money or was this a cover up. He had picked up from the Chief's voice that his sister was kidnapped and that they could not afford to deal with these criminals.

He shifted his gaze from his desk over towards the hanger where his dark coat lay. Rising up off his chair, sauntering over towards the door. Managing to grab his coat on his way out, placing it on. Outside it had gotten quite dark, people were scattering to get some kind of shelter from the pouring rain. Ronin avoided the rain and begun a jog before starting to sprint, careful to remain conspicuous to all around. As he reached the station with a faded police sign infront. As he pushed the door open water was dripping down on to his pale face, his dark hazel eyes seeking the one at the front desk. He could almost feel the beating of hearts from the numerous people in the station, there were almost 100 people. The desire for blood was almost impossible to control but Ronin had mastered a way to control it and let it loose around people whom were considered as scum by the city. This was the reason why the Chief would only call him under the most worst conditions. There would be no arrests just a mass slaughter.

The uniformed bald man with an average height was going through some papers, probably filing them, Ronin thought. "Excuse me, I am here to see Chief Law." He said, trying to sound polite, he wanted to be done with this case as soon as possible. "You will have to wait here let me check." The bald man replied in a gruff voice, his badge indicated his name was Larry, picking up the phone he dialed a few numbers. "Chief, some one's here to see you....... yes sir, I ll send him up right away." He quickly placed the phone back. "Follow me, sorry I didn't know it was you, sorry for being so impolite....." Larry had started stuttering. "Look don't worry about it, just let me see your chief." Ronin replied, now feeling quite impatient. The office almost stumbled, showing him towards an office in the far end of the building. As he knocked lightly on the door, a voice came from inside. "The door is open come right in."

"Okay well I am here, Chief, so what was it that you wanted to show me? This time I would like it if this case is atleast a bit more exciting, the others have been quite dull. You'd think the criminals nowadays would have some spunk."

Ronin spoke with a soft chuckle, gazing on at the Chief, wondering what kind of people were involved this time.

Law let out an irritated sigh as his phone rang and he quickly picked it up, uttering a gruff, "What?" His voice full of annoyance. "Finally, bring him in now." Law said firmly with a nod before quickly hanging up and standing by his desk, lightly leaning up on the corner, one hand fingering his gun lightly out of habit as he sat there. He couldn't help but worry about her, his sister whom had always been near and dear to his tough heart, one of his weaknesses. He wanted to go after her himself, but he knew that it wouldn't be wise because the men could easily use her against him. He needed someone that had less to lose through this transaction, someone who would be less affected and the person who came to mind was Ronin.

No one would mess with that kid, he thought to himself with a little chuckle before grinning over at the door as he entered finally. " Her there, glad to finally have you here. I have to say, I like the fact that you come right away when I call." He nodded thoughtfully.

"Ah well, these guys have a little more spunk I must say. They had the nerve to take my own sister for ransom.' He said with a sudden growl of anger. "The blond man you will see in this video is a sociopath we have been after for some time. I fear everyday that she might be killed. Its been a week now. Every time we try to foil them its been no use." He said in a regretful, sad tone as he flipped on the tape.

His eyes showed utter sadness and anger at the state his sister was in, crying silently, clearly molested by those...freaks. Her eyes pleaded with the camera. 'Help me' .As it came to an end he looked back over at Ronin. "Well, that all I have. They continue to move from place to place. I've no idea where they are right now..." He muttered sadly.

"Hmm... well he does seem to fit the role very well." Ronin spoke softly, carefully gazing at the background for any kind of clues to where the bunch might have kept the girl hostage, normally criminals unknowingly would leave a small trace a mirror or something, but none was to be found. They probably weren't amateurs, he thought to himself quietly. Plus if the chief was so concerned for his sister, how come the police didn't just pay up the ransom, fucking hypocrites, he muttered under his breath.

"So, you want me to find them, take care of them and bring your sister back alive, yes?" He asked, almost gleefully. He enjoyed making other people miserable including his employers, as the Chief lightly nodded, he turned towards the door. " I have to warn you this is the first time I am saving some one so I can't promise anything other then the total annihilation of this group, although as always I will expect something in return." As the Chief of police looked as he was deep in thought, Ronin broke the silence.

"Do not worry, I do not want your money, once this job is completed I will let you know what it is I want, well what do you say, Chief?"

He asked, reaching his hand out in a gesture to seal the deal.

Chief Law gazed at him, nodding lightly as the vampire questioned if he wanted to take care of the men and then bring his sister back. It was what he wanted, though he was a little bit nervous about the vampire. After all he could be...reckless for all he knew. No one really questioned the male after all about what he did and such to his targets. Which made him a little bit nervous for his sister. He let out a sigh, nodding over at him.

"You run a hard bargain." He laughed lightly with a little chuckle before smiling over at him and holding out his hand to give it a shake. "Good luck. Feel free to use any of the things that we might have in our facilities though I doubt you'll be needing anything." He shrugged with a little nod.

Ronin was somewhat surprised, about how quick the Chief was to agreed to his deal, he was probably too stressed to really think about it, he thought to himself. Releasing the Chief's hand he headed outside, the same police office was giving him an apologetic smile,which he avoided. In his mind running over the imageof the pair who had held the girl hostage, he had been careful not to reveal too much to the Chief, but the first this he had noticed about them was that, not all of them were human, there might have been a vampire among them or even a werewolf, this mission was going to be very dangerous,so he begin heading towards the direction ofhis house, he would be very prepared, bu they had managed to make one small mistake which had disclosed there whereabouts, the fact that as much as they had tried to hide it, there was really only one real place where one could hide and go unnoticed, the harbor.

As he reached his shabby apartment, he immediately headed into the darky depths of the basement, the stagnent smell of rotting flesh did not bother him, it was the rats he had killed and left here. Ronin's eyes immediately found a certain duffle bag which he rarely used only when dealing with special cases, like this non humans. Although he was a vampire, at the end of the day, he was not too bothered with taking another vampire out just to make a name for himself.

Slinging the bag over his shoulder, he strided out to the street, raising his hand up for a taxi. Choosing to remain incospicuous he opened the door to the taxi, reaching into his pocket taking out a pair of twenty dollars, he shoved them at the driver. "To the harbor, try to make it fast please." He said, silently. His thoughts immediately going to the video, he wondered how many people there were all together, they might have been stupid and all gone on at the same time.

The rain had not let down, his mind devising a plan to get the girl out safely along with himself. It was quite easy, although they would have to do as he predicted or else he would have to rapidly change the plan. The taxi suddenly stopped, the driver turned to face Ronin, his eyes were strangely glowing. Not even without a hint of hesitancy, he took out a silver magnum from his bag, directing it between the eyes. A loud echo shook the tiny car as he released the first shot. Shit, he had already given his position away and they had been tracking him.

The police would surely be all over this, he thought, as the corpse of the driver lay on the driver seat, it had been a werewolf. Probably a recently turned one whom was not too smart. Opening the door, he found that the driver had really managed to atleast take him very close to the harbor, it was clearly a trap. But Ronin really did not have much choice, as he sneaked inside, having to jump over the 4 foot electric fence before silently walking over towards the front entrance, it was quite big, keeping his back pressed against the wall, he leaned his face in to take a peek inside. The scene disturbed him greatly, there was about 10 people all together, including the hostage he had seen on the video, whom could not do much other then cry there were 2, a man and woman whom seemt to be interrogating her, from the looks of it they weren't very happy from the answers they were getting, a smile rose to Ronin's lips, interesting a resilient girl, he thought to himself.

"I want to get into the prison system, give us the codes!" The female snarled as one of her hands turned into a large furry fist that slammed into her jaw making her yelp as she could feel it snap and she let out a scream of terror and pain. Her eyes closing shut tightly while she wouldn't dare looking up at the pair of them. The male werewolf let out a little growl as he glared over at his pack mate.

"What the fuck girl!" He snarled and shoved the werewolf girl. "Now she is useless, she can't move her jaw to talk like that. Fuck." He growled irritably with a little sigh. She shook her head. "She'll talk." The female uttered lightly with a nod and a sadistic little giggle.

She reached down for the female's jaw and gently held it within her hand. "Hello there. Now then...You gonna help us little girl? If you did then you could finally go back home you know. Go and see your big bro. I know he is just soooo worried about you. And there is nothing he can do to save you unless you let it happen. " She winked lightly, trying to pursuade her to give in. Though of course, she wasn't too interested.

Iris looked up at him, gasping for breath while her jaw was throbbing in absolute pain. She gulped for air before she struggled to speak up. "Fuck off." She growled lightly, panting softly.

He silently crawled inside, careful to avoid being detected by the werewolf, he knew how quickly they could latch on to the scent of people, even vampires. He decided to try and distract them, hiding behind a large crater which had been left so carelessly behind, this confirmed that this group had just recently found this location and had not really bothered to rearrange. One thing he always made sure was not to leave evidence which would lead to him, especially like some one's body. Taking out a remote control from his pocket, he pressed the red button he heard a loud boom and could already imagine that not too much would be left of the car.

Everyone suddenly began to move, the man was speaking so quietly he thought he would probably be telling the girl to go check outside to check out what was going on. The werewolf whom had been interrogating the girl was now making her way out followed by two others. From a normal person's point of view they looked like any normal man would yet he could tell both were vampires, and at the same time, he could feel that they were quite new.

He scampered out of his hiding place to reveal himself to the man whom was acting like he was the leader of the group, his stench was very much ancient. Ronin decided to try and bluff his way to try and get them to release the girl without a fight. "What kind of people are you, you need 10 people just for one girl?" He asked, raising a brow a soft chuckle escaping his lips. "How about, you let me have the girl and I let you all live?" He asked, shrugging his shoulders, careful to keep his tone strong. "Or I could call my men whom have surrounded this building and are all equipped for just about anything." He said, stressing on that word.

The male whirled around as a tracker, a young male near a window coughed lightly and motioned towards the spot where Ronin was about to come out and approach the group of them. The male let out a little huff of annoyance, gazing over at him in an irritated manner before taking a long sniff of Ronin's scent and smirking. "Bloody little creature, scum vampire. What do you want with this girl anyways? She shall be ours." He said as he touched the girl's jaw and she whimpered sharply, turning away.

The male just laughed lightly in an amused manner gazing over at him. "Its safer to have people with you then be all alone, then if trouble turns up you can handle it. Besides, depends on the job." He said with a little shrug and a smirk as he gazed over at him and shook his head. "Oh now now, we can't do that. She is ours." For the moment.

"Alex, get the needle." he said promptly and a male in a white coat padded over and stuck the needle in the female's arm, taking her blood. "Now then, take her. We will do fine with this for now." He said promptly with a little chuckle as the male grabbed the girl, untying her and throwing her towards the vampire.

His hand tightened up automatically preparing for combat as the young male told him that he would not release her, Ronin's eyes quickly scanning across the room and the weapons that the group had managed to gather, there was nothing life threatening, they weren't expecting vampires, he thought to himself. His hand slowly drifting into his coat pocket when he realised the man had managed to figure out his bluff. His fingertips had managed to find the handle of his magnum gun which he had carefully tucked away under his coat.

When suddenly the young man changed his mind, instead taking some blood, which to Ronin's misfortune had his taste buds flaring for a taste, he grit his teeth, trying to control the hunger. Then they pushed the girl after untying her towards him, he quickly leaned forward to whisper into the girl's ear. "Run outside and wait for me, I will follow you in like 10 minutes." After which his gaze returned to the young man whom seemed to be almost beaming at Ronin, which he found quite annoying.

He could not turn around in fear that this could be a trap, but at the same time he also knew of the three whom were outside checking on the carnage. "Thank you for being so kind, hopefully we shall never meet again." He said menacingly, bowing half heartedly towards them before darting out towards the exit, as soon as he found the girl, without so much as asking her permission he whisked her off her feet and began heading in the direction of the police station, he had done his job and it was time he got paid, he thought to himself.

Back
Top Bottom