Mx Female Erotic Tales and Hook-Ups

Umbrage

π‘Ίπ’–π’Š π’ˆπ’†π’π’†π’“π’Šπ’”
nRGkn8b.jpg

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my request thread. Looking for romance to light-to-medium erotic themed stories. My ideal objective is to find either long-term partners or write a few, thrilling short-term scenes. We can write in either Threads or Private Conversation.

ESSENTIALS

Communication: Let's talk about our stories and what's going on. Let me know if something is happening with you and you'll be away.
Post Length: Simple 2-3 paragraphs, quality over quantity.
Frequency: Daily would be ideal, every few days would be great. Once a week is my upper limit.
Literacy: We all make mistakes. It happens but please make an effort to check for spelling and legibility. I write in 3rd person past tense.
Smut: No pure smut. Even short-terms need a little context.
Cooperation: I like to think I'm a cooperative person, and it would be great if you were also. We don't necessarily need to be friends, but having a great chemistry with my partner is a plus.
Ghosting: It's something that seems to happen whether you like it or not. My only request is that if you know that you're prone to ghosting, please don't ask to write a long-term story? It's really frustrating to invest time and emotions (and hope!) into a story to have it be neglected forever. There are lots of short-term options that we can work with.

LONG-TERM STORIES

Primarily looking for character-driven and developed slice-of-life stories. We'd work with one another to help develop our characters to make them ideal for us both. This includes our character's attributes and quirks, along with their appearance and realistic face claims. No anime images, please. Themes will be romance, sexual encounters, eroticism, as well as everything in between. If you can make a character come to life, please reach out!

Erotic Relationship forged while Traveling Abroad
Younger Man x Married Older Aunt
Grumpy x Sunshine
Couple x GF or Wife's female friend
Dominant x Purchased or Rented Slave
Gangster x Russian Heiress

SHORT-TERM STORIES

There's nothing wrong with setting up a sexy scene and playing it out. There's always the potential for short-term scenes to grow into larger stories, but you have to start somewhere, right? HMU if any of these appeal to you. My roles are colored.

Random Hook-up
Kinksters
Co-workers
Cousins
Suburban Wife x Kinkster
CEO x Secretary
Nephew x Aunt
Brother x Sister x (f) Cousin
Brother-in-law x sister-in-law
Older Man x Younger Woman
Younger Man x Older Woman
Vanilla x Nympho
Dom x sub
Master x slave
Your ideas!

KINKS

My characters tend to be dominant in most situations. The position can be negotiated for the right story, though my characters are always straight. There are many more kinks that what's listed, so if you have a question feel free to ask.

FAVE
YES
NO

CMNF
Dominance
Face-Fucking
Fingers in Mouth
Free Use
Polyamory a/o MFF
Possessive
Rape
Rough Sex
Bondage
Discipline - Punishment
Exhibitionism
Gentle FemDom
Hook-ups
Incest
(if done well)
Oral Sex
Public Sex
Voyeurism
Anime
BBC
Bestiality
Extreme Anything
Gore
Non-Sexual Torture
Scat
Vomit
Vore

Hope to hear from you. Please don't post in this thread; send me a PM if interested!

Last edited:
- B U M P -

- B U M P -

- B U M P -

- B U M P -

PREFERENCE GIVE TO PARTNERS WILLING TO PEN MULTIPLE, FEMALE CHARACTERS

- B U M P -

- B U M P -

- B U M P -

- B U M P -

- B U M P -

- B U M P -

YEARNING FOR MFF POLYAMORY -- WILLING TO PLOT OUT IDEAS TOGETHER !!

- B U M P -

REALLY INTERESTED IN --- INCEST OR MASTER X SLAVE DYNAMIC

Last edited:
- INTERESTED IN SOMEONE BREATHING LIFE INTO HER -

x8vSWze.jpg

- BUMP / UPDATED REQUEST THREAD -

Back
Top Bottom