Mx Female Football POST SEASON is here! Celebrate with a long-term romantic dramatic affair!

I hope you message me back letting me know you are interested. We need to talk about a few things in this role before we get going. I love using photographs for faceclaims, outfits, settings, etc.

This role takes place in Las Vegas, the Bandits (Las Vegas's successful football team) made it all the way to the league championship last year, but lost. It was an exciting run but they just were not a complete enough team. Shortly after the game, the long-time team quarterback retired. A void needed to be filled.

This role is centric on my character, Rickie Bonds, who is a young, up and coming quarterback. Rickie was drafted this year in the first round to come and play for the team. The pressure on him to deliver has been off the charts but he has conducted himself very professionally. Off season practices, mini camp, preseason games.. he has shown a tremendous amount of potential and the city in a buzz.

With Rickie here, his personal life has come into the spotlight more. Most assumed a young, 23 year old would be single and eligible but in college, Rickie got engaged to his long time highschool sweetheart. She's "nice" and "pretty".

Where you come in is you have the option to play some females in Rickie's new NFL life. I want to leave you some options here to get you own creative mind flowing.

1. Cheerleader – cliché? Sure, but don't deny how exciting it is. The life of an NFL quarterback means long hours at the football stadium in the gym, in meeting, studying film… someone has to keep him company.

2. Sports Reporter – Since Rickie has done everything perfectly since getting drafted, the whole city is excited and media members are all over the young hunk. Including sports reporters who are desperate for all the exclusives.

3. Owner's Daughter – The owners of NFL Teams are members of an exclusive wealthy club, the daughter of the owner of the Vegas team would certainly be used to getting whatever she wants… Come up with your own idea!

I have years and years of playing experience. I look for longer posts to get us started and then typically do paragraph responses as we get into the play. Looking for a good mix of play and smut but I don't want the role to be sex heavy, I do enjoy amazing storytelling.

The way I see it, details are what matter most here. Since we can't physically see or touch one another, I need to be able to feel you through your writing - and you'll certainly feel the same from me.

Kinks: cheating, bareback, unprotected sex, creampies, possible/accidental impregnation, lingerie, heels, shorts, short skirts/dresses, long slender legs, rough sex, light hair pulling and spanking, anal, oral (giving and receiving), mutual attraction/teasing/seduction

Limits: scat, gore, nothing up my bum, nothing forced.

Hope to hear from you soon! Xx Daniel

Back
Top Bottom