Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male I can be your delight... NSFW

chocolate delight

Planetoid
Welcome to my humble thread, thank you for reading and sending me a PM if interested.

I have been role playing for half of my life and prefer long term stories with a ratio leaning more towards story with a healthy dose of smut.
Don't get me wrong, I'm here for the smut, but I love building towards it. Fleshed out characters going at it, instead of blank pages.
I tend to adapt my style to yours, but I can promise at least 3 paragraphs, more if your replies inspire me.

I will keep this thread simple, I am open to discuss any plot ideas, so just PM me if you are interested :)

kinks:
-corruption
-humiliation/degradation
-mind games
-raceplay
-being punished
-being exposed
-MMF
-romance

limits:
-underage
-family
-slavery (I like to be somewhat in control of MC)
-sub men (I can switch, but I don't want to walk all over him)
-playing a bimbo (same as slavery, I like to be in control and not brain dead)
-non human characters / creatures / monsters

So, rules, likes, dislikes and the lot:

- PMs or threads, I won't rp outside of BMR, so don't ask
- Spelling is important to me, typos happen, but if there are 3 typos in a 5 word sentence...
- It appears that I often brainstorm and come up with fun ideas, just to be stuck with someone that only posts 2 sentences. I do not mind if you at times only post a paragraph, but I will lose interest if you don't give me something to work with. I do enjoy partners that are able to post multiple paragraphs, enjoy world-building, etc
- Not too big into Scifi or fantasy settings, but they are not necessarily off the table. Slice of life role plays are my forté, I do sometimes like to change societal norms, for example when doing a post-apocalyptic setting, but always within a realistic realm.
- I would like a partner committed to this. Someone able to reply multiple times a week, and if not, to have the courtesy of letting me know.
- Nothing underage or family related. It's not my thing so don't ask. Any other kinks can be discussed.

inspirational pix and gifs (NSFW):
wait... is he filming me?
I can't believe I am lowering myself like this
thank god he pulled out
it's not just what he makes me do... it's also when and where
I wish he would return my calls
I hear the door open but what is this... those are at least 3 different voices?!
he wasn't a good shot so I offered to be helpful with target practice
Yes sir... please consider hiring me
He had left the door open and me tied to the bed... I was now free game for any and all white man
Just being thankful for fixing my shower

Please think of some face claims for my character, preferably of adult stars and keep in mind that I'm African-American, so I won't play other races

That's all that comes to mind, pretty straightforward, right?
So, there you go, PM me your ideas for storylines, settings or characters and let's see what we come up with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom