Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A flower by any other name (BrightChaos and CatclawFyreHeart)

The sun had just risen earlier and the morning plants still dripped from the rain last night. He crouched down examining some flowers comparing them to the ones in the book he held in his hand. He had known there there would be many challenges to overcome to becoming a wizard, but identifying plants was not one of them. He had brought back the wrong ones last time and the wizard he was training under was not happy. His green eyes scanned the page for every detail the book provided and read the description slowly. Could not afford to be wrong again.

He picked a few after he was certain and put them in a small jar before securing the lid. He had to travel pretty far from the trail to find these. It was like someone had already collected the ones near the trail. Standing up he stretched and ran his hands though his brown hair. The young apprentice glanced around. Which way had he come again? He'd have to find it. Taking a small feather out of his pocket he whispered a few words and it spun in the air before stopping to point in a direction. At least he knew basic spells like that already.

Heading in the direction that he knew knew lead to he wizards tower he picked up a pleasant scent. Must be some more flowers around here. He took a deep breath. At least this part of the trip had an upside. He started wondering where it was coming from. He hadn't smelled anything like that in the forest before. It was still early in the morning. Not like he was expected back anything soon. Changing direction he started to head towards the scent. It couldn't be to far. On the way he started to think of some of the pretty girls he met back in basic training. His heart beat faster as he though about them. Wait, why was he thinking about girls?

Then he emerged into a clearing. At the center was a large pretty flower. It was larger then he was! He started to walk towards it without a thought but then something caught his foot sending him tumbling over. He hit the ground feeling the weight of his backpack on him while the glass jars clanged together in it. He groaned slowly getting up. Looking down he saw that he had tripped on a root. At least that had snapped him out of the trance. Although even as he looked up he could not help but wonder what the flower was.

Roselina had been sleeping until she felt through the vibrations in the soil that some one or some thing had tripped over one of her massive root systems. Which on occasion when it rained here exposed the thick gnarled roots for what they were. Opening her deep ever green eyes which contrasted against the bright flame red of her long flowing hair. That she took notice of the prone figure laying the ground before it started to slowly move an get up. Taking notice behind one of the larger petals of her flower, which for the moment concealed her figure, she was able to see when he once again looked towards her direction.

The sweet scent of nectar was almost over powering in the section of the clearing, was if the flower was waiting for some one to take advantage of that sweet intoxicating perfume that seemed to waft over the area. How ever the root self began to slowly sink deeper into the ground subtlety at first so as to not be noticed by prying eyes.
It was then at that final moment that the final large petal itself slowly lowered revealing a beauitful lightly green skinned female with lushious curves that hinted at a wonderful treasure below the mid thighs which was concealed with a light viny green material that seemed to be made out the same vibrate green as the vines that seemed to writhe an move independently behind her. She opened her mouth to speak the words were light an airy almost having a musical quality to them. "What brought you to my lovely part of the woods?"

His face showed some surprise when the flower started blooming before him. What was the chance that it would happen when he was right there. Then when the last petal began to fall he saw someone with green eyes much deeper then his own staring back at him. Confusion struck him. How was there a person in the flower? The petal seemed to tease him with how slow it fell gradually revealing the women's curves. His jaw dropped at seeing her breasts barely covered by what appeared to be leaves. Then his eyes went down to her waist covered by the same leaf-like material.

He had already been aroused by the scent in the air so seeing her made his pants feel tighter then they should. At first when she spoke he wasn't sure if it was a gentle song or speech so it took him a moment to respond.
"What? Ingredients for some potions. That's what I'm looking for." He said without taking his eyes of the gorgeous plant women. But should he have told her that?

"What...who are you?" He manged to ask taking a few more steps towards her. She must be a magical creature but he had never imagined such a thing.

Roselina smiled faintly at the question that was directed towards her, and then narrowed her eyes slightly. When she heard the news that he seemed to be out here collecting ingredients for potions of some kind. She had never had dealings with others who practiced the arts of magic. But she had heard rumors from the others that lived in the forest. " I am called Roselina, and as to what I am that is quite a simple answer. I am a Alraune though I suppose the most common word would be a monster girl. Most of us remain hidden in this forest until people discover us or they are lured in by the scents we create." Holding out her hand as if to stop him from walking further.
"You are perhaps in the wrong section of the forest to be getting ingredients for your potions. Although if you are after something else perhaps, I can help you with that instead." Her eyes traveled seductively down the length of his body.

Roselina? That was a pretty name. He didn't think he would meet a mystical creature today. He took notice of her red hair.
"I'm Azar." He said quickly. He stopped when she put her hand out not wanting to appear hostile. Then her words made sense to him.
"Oh so you made that scent. It smells nice," Azar complimented her. It made sense. She was the flower after all. He had almost forgotten it but now that she brought it up he could still smell it.

It took a few seconds to make sense of the last of her words. Something else? What did she mean? When he saw her looking down his body he looked down with her. He gasped when he realized how visible his bulge was. He moved the book to cover the front of his pants.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not sure why that happened!" he lied quickly. Embarrassment hit him like a lightning spell. He feared that she would see him as weak after getting turned on that easy.

Roselina had still just a hint of a smile on her face, and she almost laughed at his reaction upon hiding his visible arousal to her eyes. But she decided to not comment on that aspect. " And you have such a lovely name as well. Though I thank you for the compliment on my scent as you call it. I mainly make that scent to bring people here for what I need them for. After all as a flower I cannot simply walk to where mortals gather." Then her eyes became thoughtful. "Do they not still teach people about monster girls? or have we fallen into obscurity so much because we have hidden ourselves from the views of others.
Though she knew the real reason why he had reacted that way, how ever if the rumors she had heard were true enough perhaps it was not just the hiding in the shadows that had made the forest quiet as of late. "You would not have been the first to come here, if they were many more of my kind here. But as of late those that are called monster girls have been disappearing as of late.
Tell me do they still refer to this forest, as the one of screams?" She was curious it had once been known by that name from the screams of pleasure that many had fallen to by the other monster girls that had once lived in the forest.

Of course he had heard of the monster girls. But never thought he would meet one. I thought them lost to time. And she was correct that her scent was good at attracting people.
"Well I had read stories about Monster Girls...." Azar answered not sure what she would make of him not knowing about them beforehand. Then she asked about the forest's name. Forest of Screams? That sounded terrible.
"No. My map refers to this as Mysticwood. And what do you need from people?" He asked concerned. Wizards in training were not usually sent to overly dangerous places. Then again the wizard he was under was not exactly a nice guy from what he gathered.

"W-why did they call this the Forest of Screams?" A hint of concern was in his voice this time. Was she trying to warn him of something.

Roselina narrowed her gaze in thought upon reflecting that most of her people or others like her had been regulated to just mere stories. "I suppose the thought us being nothing more than a story is at least a good warning point for those who believe we still exist. But for those who do not, it must come quite a shock to see the thing that has been regulated to as a story come to life in the flesh so to speak."
Though she was not surprised the forest had been renamed to something more pleasing after all. Who would want to visit a forest if it was known to be the territory of monster girls.

"What I need people for is rather simple, I cannot create offspring by myself, and for that I require my sweet lures to bring in males to me, so that once they consent to my advances. I use what they give me to produce the next generation of my kind. As a reward for giving me what I need, they may take only enough of my sweet nectar with them." What she didn't say was that the sweet nectar she produced was very addictive an arousing to any male who drank it.

"Now as to why they used to call this place the forest of screams, it is because those screams were ones of pleasure from both parties. Although that is not to say screams of fear didn't happen on occasion when a human male encountered a monster girl of the animal variety."

Azar listened intently when she reacted to being thought of as a myth. He figured it must have been strange for her. Then when she explained why she lured males to her his face flushed. He felt his heart start to beat faster again.
"W-wait...you want to....with me!?" He stammered shocked. His eyes couldn't help but look over her curvy form again. Even if it wasn't to keen to admit it, the idea of doing it with her sounded good. Even if it wasn't for the scent he was sure he would at least think about doing it with her with how sexy she was. He was powerless to stop the fantasies from playing out in his mind. Especially after she mentioned the screams of pleasure.

"I mean...really? Right now?" He asked still blushing and looking own in embarrassment.

Roselina smiled faintly at his shocked manner, in realizing just what exactly she did want to do with him. "Why not, you are exceedingly handsome for a male. You are also the only person for a long time who actually followed one of my powerful lure perfumed scents. There is how ever one side effect that comes with breathing in that scent an that is one you will need to have taken care of. Unless you plan to fix it yourself without the aid of my help.

Understand that if you are to help me with what I need, it will be for quite a while depending on how much you give me. Normally I would take some one for about a month and then release them, after they have given me sufficient enough dose for what I need. But seeing as you may have other obligations I might be willing to let you leave sooner if you promise to come back to help finish what you start with me. "

She saw no problem in doing it right away, but she would wait, as that was the polite thing to do. "Besides no one will see what happens here nor will they know what you did with me. How ever once you finish with me, you can only take a small vial of my nectar with you. You cannot give it to another person. As it is a gift I am freely giving to you. Should you drink it well, you might find the taste a bit exotic, and I would advise only drinking small quantities of it, because of certain elements that are in it that will cause you undue comfort, should you drink it in the wrong setting."

"Ah, well, thanks," He said to her complement not used to girls flirting with him. Then her words made him figure out why he was so aroused. When she mentioned keeping guys for about a month he swallowed imagining what it would be like to be with her for a month. Being with her for that long sounded good. He nodded at her idea of him coming back. The desire to have her was growing to strong. Azar started to approach her again holding the book by his side figuring that it didn't matter if she saw how aroused he was anymore. And she was right. How would know what he did with her?

On reaching her he looked down at the flower she was in slowly stepping into it not sure if it could support his weight. It seemed to be part of her so he didn't want to take any chances. Once he was on it he could swear he could feel the warmth coming off of her. Taking a deep breath he looked at the plant women right in-front of him not sure were to begin. He reached out and touched her shoulders feeling her smooth skin.
"So...do we start with a kiss or something?" Azar asked looking into her eyes.

Roselina smiled softly at Azar, and realized that he was being careful on how stepped into her flower. Her petals were strong, and would not break easily, after all they had to be strong to contain passionate encounters when her bloom would close up around them. Concealing her an her lover of choice from the world around them.
"My flower will not break from your weight Azar, though I respect your choice in being careful about such things. The petals may look delicate but they are far from weak."
The skin on her shoulders shivered from the warm touch of his hand, it was the first time anyone had touched her skin there. The sensation was pleasant, and the perfumed scent was stronger were a liquid gold puddle of her nectar seemed to pool around at the center of her body. " Oh yes a kiss would be a wonderful way to start things off." She stared at his lips for a moment, before she leaned in closer so that the kiss would be easier to manage after all. Her words were almost a light caress of breath at this point. "You might want to put your book down on one of my petals. I would hate for it to get ruined from when we get fully into the swing of things."

"This is one tough flower." He complimented her.
Once he was sure that standing on the flower was safe he eagerly moved up to her. She seemed to shiver when he touched her but her face seemed to show that she was enjoying it. Smelling her perfume grow stronger made him even more horny. Thankfully she connected to the kiss. Seeing her lean forward he looked to her lush green lips. Azar closed his eyes leaning in as well and felt their lips join together. His free hand went around her feeling her back enjoying her soft warmness. Then she went and mentioned his book. Forgot about that. He looked back and tossed the book onto one of her petals not wanting to leave her.

Then he looked back to her and leaned in for another kiss this time hugging her with both hands. He was too aroused to think clearly and started to feel around to look for a way to get her 'clothes' off but was having little luck.

Back
Top Bottom