Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King's Kegs N Kream

Welcome!

My name is King Isaiah and I am the owner of this fine establishment. No, we aren't very big yet and there is still a lot to work on but I hope to expand with time and hard work. Unfortunately I can't do it alone though.

That's where you come in.

As the owner, I direct the way the business is run but one man can't do everything. And a business is nothing without customers! So please, whether you are a customer here to enjoy what this brothel/bar has to offer or you are a poor soul looking for a place to work, I hope that you will find what you are looking for here!

Before I get too far ahead of myself, let me show you around the place. We are still a new business so there is a serious lack of employees at the moment but there is still much to do inside. As you can see, the bar is fully stocked with various liquors and spirits as well as other drink options like soda (or pop if that is what you prefer to call it) and water on tap. For the moment, I am the only bartender and cook but hopefully I can employ someone with just as much or even more experience tending compared to myself.

Next, along with the bar comes the gaming room. No, not the video game kind (although I may expand to include such a room now that I think of it). Rather we have four pool tables, a blackjack table, a poker table, a few dart boards and a pinball machine. If there is anything else that- Oh! I almost forgot, we also do have a karaoke machine and stage right over... here!

If there is anything else people would like, I will immediately get to work on setting it up.

One last thing I have to show you before our tour ends though. After all, we would be a pretty terrible bar and brothel if we forgot about the brothel! So, if you wouldn't mind following me upstairs...

Currently we are restricted to one woman and one man that can be used for their services. As I stated before, we are a new business and employees have yet to been hired so there is a severe lack of options. I am deeply sorry about that but I promise you that all should be remedied soon!

Now, that's enough about me and my business. What about you? I want to know everything!

Roles Needed:
Co-owner
Managers (x2)
Bartenders (x3)
Cooks (x2)
Dealers (x2)
DJ
Bouncers (x2)
Brothel Workers (Unlimited)
Maintenance (x2)

More to come... Probably

Worker Sheet:

Name:
Role:
Physical Description: (Height, Weight, Build, Eye Color, etc.)
Kinks:
Limits:
Sexual Orientation:
Backstory: (Optional)

Customer Sheet:

Name:
Physical Description: (Height, Weight, Build, Eye Color, etc.)
Kinks:
Limits:
Sexual Orientation:
Backstory: (Optional)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I really hope people read this and hope to join! Please let me know if you have any ineterest in making this old group of mine work! If you've read this far, thank you so much and let me know what you think!

Much love! ❤️ And don't forget your crowns you Kings and Queens! 👑

This is a really interesting concept! I would be down to fill the role of a bartender/cook.
Given the inclusion of alien characters, I presume we are going for a sci-fi/modern setting for the world?

This is a really interesting concept! I would be down to fill the role of a bartender/cook.
Given the inclusion of alien characters, I presume we are going for a sci-fi/modern setting for the world?
It's a modern style RP that is a bit... ambiguous. Either way, if this gets more interest I'd be happy to have you as a bartender and/or cook!

Back
Top Bottom