Mx Female Annihilation and Subnautica inspired plot ideas

Chocolope

Moon
All That Glitters - RelmArtist
I'm Chocolope. I like writing roleplay stories that are kinky, playful and imaginative. At any time two of those three qualities will keep me interested in what is happening.

I tend to write two to three paragraphs per post. My usual writing style is third person, past tense. I'm open to other approaches.

I always like to discuss and plan a roleplay out first. Before we start its important to make sure both of us feel excited about the theme, direction, characters and kinks. Please don't jump in too quickly! If that happens there is a low-odds chance that I'll enjoy it and may just ask to stop.

What I'm aiming for with any roleplay is something that is fun to read and write regardless of sexual content. That said, I am a complete slut fond of eroticism, so bring it.

I'm happy with different ratios of story to smut. Although, the more the characters are connecting with each other the more I'll like what I'm writing, so some decent scene building even for smutty set-ups is preferred.

I'm here for joy and aim to please. I'm not going to give you a hard time if you don't post for a long while or ghost an RP. It happens. Everyone has their reasons and I don't need to know unless you want to tell me.

Something to consider if you like dominance and submission is that I'm a switch. I can possess a few different type of dom roles and sub roles too.

For story I like sci-fi and fantasy genres most of all. I also like horror in an asexual context, most commonly weird fiction. Somewhat related to that is a penchant for psychedelic or surreal elements, which are a bit different in that they can also tie into sexual or romantic aspects of an RP. However, I don't expect to include those often, if ever, because they suit so few people. If you're wondering how they might work, think of how applying a touch of dream logic to the world-building could potentially shape or twist a story. Action and adventure elements are usually welcomed, as are simulated or alternative realities, with consequent changes to social rules and norms.

Slice of life stuff is a no go most of the time unless the content is consensual and not too dark. If a roleplay seems too close to the world as it is then I may not detach myself from characters I'm writing. That's bad! It makes things like non-con scenes difficult to write. I end up worrying about what's happening to the characters as if they were real. For example, I'm not going to get concerned about Red-Riding Hood caught in the clutches of some vicious, horny wolf that wants to do terrible things to her. That's clearly fantasy and thus sexy! However, a rape scene that could match the details of a local crime report is going to be trouble, unless I was somehow deliberately looking to disturb myself.

KINKS
Rather than some grand overarching F-list menu of kinks or simpler typed out list of likes and dislikes I prefer to work out kinks for each RP. Kinks should be context sensitive to the characters, story, stuff I'm currently interested in exploring and the partner I'm writing with. Depending on circumstances I am interested in all sorts of kinks, the exception being the common hard limits.

As examples, here are some basic and admittedly smut-focused pairings together with kink groupings I've been enticed by lately:-

Classic brother x sister pairing: Incest taboo, consensual, sensual, playful, affection, passion, kissing, sexy musk, oral fixation, anal virginity and pleasurable anal play in general, forbidden romance, risk of getting caught.

Nurturing but mischievous dom and easily embarrassed, lusty sub pet: Pet play, forcing a character to live out their kinks, degradation, (mild) humiliation, punishments, body worship, altered persona for the pet, forced clothes/nakedness, sex toys, impact play, orgasm control, bathroom control, public or group scenes.

Decadent, borderline psychopathic sadist and helpless prey: Non-consensual, sadism as major erotic kick, masochism, dominance and submission, age gaps, experience gaps, power gaps, brutality, mind breaking, bad ends.

PLOTS - not looking at the moment so consider these closed
For now this will be bare bones. More will be added.​

Metamorphosis

shimmer.png Seen the movie Annihilation or read The Southern Reach trilogy? I have this idea of a similar set up but adding sexual and erotic dimensions to Area X aka the Shimmer.

How I imagine this beginning is that teams from the Southern Reach agency are still entering into the Shimmer. However, no one has returned yet. Not a single person. The Shimmer is still expanding, with your character and mine up next to enter. What happens when they do is for to us to play and discover. However, unlike the team in Annihilation, our characters would have a less terrifying fate. For them the Shimmer acts as both a transformative influence and a kind of aphrodisiac. As they explore deeper into the ever stranger interior of the Shimmer they are slowly changed by it, reflecting their inner conflicts and desires.

Subnautica Dissolution - taken

subnautica.png Another shameless plot starter rip off. I *love* the game Subnautica. You don't need to have played the game to follow this plot. Nonetheless, it might be good to at least watch the game trailer.

Your character or my character is in a stranded alone on a strange but beautiful ocean planet teeming with alien flora and fauna. They have everything they need to survive in an underwater science station left by previous survivors. Unfortunately, their circumstances are otherwise not good. The station's AI informs the castaway that there is no way to communicate with anyone outside of the planet's atmosphere. Worse, the possibility they could be rescued is essentially non-existent, as is the possibility of escape. It is their fate to die in isolation with nothing to do or achieve except investigate the ocean around them.

In an effort to protect the castaway from potentially devastating loneliness and despair the station's AI creates a synthetic human that shares its own consciousness. It is designed around what the AI guesses would be a good partner for the castaway. Would the AI design be a good guess? Or would it be off? Does it ever glitch? Can it be harmed, interfered with or even die? And what kind of person is the castaway?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom